Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The long bus ride is not going to hurt Hampton at all since they are leaving at 8:00 Thursday morning. I think they are supposed to be at Lookout Valley to practice by 2:00. It isn't at all like Hampton is gigantic. They have 3 players that are abnormally big with Andrews and Roop starting at DT. Outside of that they are kinda small and very quick. Everyone is making it out like Hampton is slow. They are not by any means slow. The DE's (Newbern and Hardin)are the quickest to the ball that I have seen all year. The LB's (Irick, Jaynes, and Campbell) are also very fast. I would say that SP is faster but they are not just going to flat out embarrass Hampton with only speed. hampton can run with the best of them. Midway is the only team that they have played this year that is close to having the same speed as Hampton...

Midway is the only team that they have played this year that is close to having the same speed as Hampton...

That is until Friday night at about 7:00 PM. SP by 30.

ok here it is...... two or three things is gonna hurt Hampton... 1 a long long Bus ride.. its never a good thing.. 2 speed speed and misdirection ..... misdirection and speed is a big lines worse nightmare..... 3 we all know spitt can put long drives together if Hampton want's a scoring frenzy they will never outscore spitt.. in a nut shell I believe spitt win's this one is awesome fashion sending a message to west Tn...... the score--??? who cares , i'll take a 1 point win if it gets us into the championship... again as i have said from day one... it wouldnt suprise me if we won by 30.. im not saying we will of course.. But i do have a small question to those that have seen spitt play this year... how many of you that have seen spitt play this year would it suprise if spitt won by 30??? not me... but who know's thats why they play the game....BUT again I am not saying we will win by 30..

Come on Geno - You know they can do it. Just say it and I'll buy you a box of Pizza Rolls.

ok here it is...... two or three things is gonna hurt Hampton... 1 a long long Bus ride.. its never a good thing.. 2 speed speed and misdirection ..... misdirection and speed is a big lines worse nightmare..... 3 we all know spitt can put long drives together if Hampton want's a scoring frenzy they will never outscore spitt.. in a nut shell I believe spitt win's this one is awesome fashion sending a message to west Tn...... the score--??? who cares , i'll take a 1 point win if it gets us into the championship... again as i have said from day one... it wouldnt suprise me if we won by 30.. im not saying we will of course.. But i do have a small question to those that have seen spitt play this year... how many of you that have seen spitt play this year would it suprise if spitt won by 30??? not me... but who know's thats why they play the game....BUT again I am not saying we will win by 30..

The long bus ride is not going to hurt Hampton at all since they are leaving at 8:00 Thursday morning. I think they are supposed to be at Lookout Valley to practice by 2:00. It isn't at all like Hampton is gigantic. They have 3 players that are abnormally big with Andrews and Roop starting at DT. Outside of that they are kinda small and very quick. Everyone is making it out like Hampton is slow. They are not by any means slow. The DE's (Newbern and Hardin)are the quickest to the ball that I have seen all year. The LB's (Irick, Jaynes, and Campbell) are also very fast. I would say that SP is faster but they are not just going to flat out embarrass Hampton with only speed. hampton can run with the best of them. Midway is the only team that they have played this year that is close to having the same speed as Hampton...

Like I said Lord Tater, don't compare us to Happy Valley...and I did not compare Hampton to Copper Basin. I know Bulldog fans are tired of hearing about speed, but if Midway is all the speed you have seen, it could be a LONG night. Whoever the idiot is that said we were not as fast as forecasted is wrong. I have watched SP for about 20 years and this is by far the fastest team man for man that we have ever had. We have had better teams I think, but not totally as fast.

And Hawkman, I do respect Hampton, but I think some of your fans think the Dogs will bulldoze us into submission. I just don't see that happening. I think it will be a hard fought game all the way!

GO PIRATES!!!!!