Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

heheh ... so the coach for indy taunting the opposing team??? Well we invite him to our side... that really sounds like some good sportsmanship. I guess it sounds like indy played there best game and franklin had an off night.

Very True, And I cant wait till you guys kill them. then i wanna see if they still talk after then. Maybe they will blame it on the weather

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. A rediculous announcer that needs to be more unbias. making very unsportmanlike statements after the game. rubbing it in that franklin lost.

2. A Jack a## coach. Coming over to the franklin side taunting us after the game. saying we were talking all week and now where is the talk now? taunting us that we lost. sounds like a real sportsmanlike head coach.

3. The indy Fans. The way they bash other teams on the message boards. It is rediculous and you have to remember you are talking about HIGH SCHOOLERS.

Thats why we dont support INDY

Millington 49- indy 9

QUOTE THIS

..two words for you Franky...SORE LOSER

And please call the school and complain about how bad you have been treated on this message board just like your coaches/trainers/parents/watergirls did last week about the locker room, bench on the sideline, having to walk all the way down behind the home side bleachers to enter the field, tickets for the game, etc....How dare someone from Thompson's Station talk to a high class citizen of "frank-town" like this...what a disgrace!

Your ELITE status in Williamson County is over! Quote that Franky

..two words for you Franky...SORE LOSER

And please call the school and complain about how bad you have been treated on this message board just like your coaches/trainers/parents/watergirls did last week about the locker room, bench on the sideline, having to walk all the way down behind the home side bleachers to enter the field, tickets for the game, etc....How dare someone from Thompson's Station talk to a high class citizen of "frank-town" like this...what a disgrace!

Your ELITE status in Williamson County is over! Quote that Franky

Ive been to state before have you? and this year wont be your year. OUr ELITE status is still there. you didnt even make the playoffs last year.

watch finl of jumb balls, fumbles not called, and playing a gallatin team. they will only watch film if they want to watch a comedy

Jump balls that you didn't come down with. It's football, buddy. You can use your hands, you know? You and your futbol background might have been confused on that one. And let's not forget your extremely impressive victories against Overton and Hunters Lane. Can we at least agree that Region 5 was weak? And that maybe the better team won last night? It was a great football game filled with heroic efforts from both teams, Indy just prevailed at the end. You're ruining the reputation of the classy fans I have talked with since the end of the game last night. Very complimentary and respectful people, wishing us luck in the future.

I'm serious though...I'll even rent 'Bend it Like Beckham' for you. These cookies are getting cold.

heheh ... so the coach for indy taunting the opposing team??? Well we invite him to our side... that really sounds like some good sportsmanship. I guess it sounds like indy played there best game and franklin had an off night.

Franky-boy left out the most important part...the coach for Indy stripped down, did the funky chicken on the 50 yard line after the game, and gave all of the snobby Franklin fans the middle finger (but they didn't see it because they were leaving)...it was awesome

YOU GUYS ARE ALL SOOOOO SAD...if a state championship wasn't on the line (which you will never see) all of this would be funny

Franktown, I've been waiting for one of you people to post about that game last night. You want to talk about taunting? Go back and read the thread all week to the Franklin game. It was Franklin talking all that stuff, saying that they had a 4 to 1 athlete ratio. Saying that their second string offense and defense were better than Indy's first stringers. Taunting? Ask number 33 for Franklin about that, after he pulled a Terrell Owens right in front of our side lines during a tie ball game, which, if I may add, definitely got the Indy players riled up. But I forgot, Franklin is synonymous with sportsmanship. All week your fans talked about how you were going to pull another 41-16, but it didn't happen.

You guys think that you are the cream of the crop in this region, but you are sorely mistaken. We beat you, and that is the end of it. Keep making excuses, and claims to get over your painful loss. Don't be bitter because the boys from Indy are playing football this week while your team is getting ready for basketball.

As for your comment about Consiglio, I think he did a pretty good job of handling backs all year, especially yours last night. But hey, 150+ tackles isn't that good, I guess...

Ive been to state before have you? and this year wont be your year. OUr ELITE status is still there. you didnt even make the playoffs last year.

Congratulations, maybe your appearance at state will help to soothe the hurt and pain you are feeling over not being as elite as you once were. Last year was last year. You didn't make it out of the first round last year. And, unless I'm mistaken, the team that didn't make the playoffs last year, beat you.

Yeah, but you ain't going to state this year....ouch.

Did you say last year???? No we didn't make the playoffs but we beat you then too...and you were one-and-done...kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

...btw, is soccer really considered a sport? just asking, I'm new around here.