Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And suddenly every internet connection in the Shelby County area goes down. Funny how that worked.

Congrats Eagles!

it was a good game ya'll must have paid those refs some good money he'll they gave yall a touchdown at the end of the game it will be funny when smryna whoops yall tail go Trojans Go Smyrna yall stink I'm done with you weak ###### people

it was a good game ya'll must have paid those refs some good money he'll they gave yall a touchdown at the end of the game it will be funny when smryna whoops yall tail go Trojans Go Smyrna yall stink I'm done with you weak ###### people

You might've been better suited staying in your corner crying.

Great display of sportsmanship. Way to make your team look classless.

If there was any more indication of some of the Milkington posts....this stands as a testimony to "Sore Loser". Sure hope they left some crying towels there.

You had better be glad that Indy made mistakes inside your 10 yd line .....and the refs....c'mon they called offensive pass interference on Indy which happens maybe 3-4 times a whole season in the whole state. You guys got outplayed and out coached in the second half. Remember what I said about HEART....welll you got a good dose of it tonight from a great team effort. Now go back and practice some pass defense. That was the worst secondary I have heard of in a long time. If Indy had made some plays ...why they would have scored forty plus points.

Go Indy next week against Smyrna!!!

Big surprise, an undefeated and "unstoppable" team from the West loses to a Midstate team that just can't match up physically.

Who saw that coming? /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

hvillefootball stop riding the coat tails of Region 6. When will Region 5 every make the step above Region 6 and represent your area in the Semifinals (2001 H'ville beat Houston 17-6 11POINTS)? Better yet, when will the COMMODEDORS ever win Region 5, or at least stop getting beat by 4A Beech? Clearly Region 6 has won its share of semi-final games that one could claim Region 6 is the most dominate Region West of the I65, but at least Region 7 & 8 give these teams in Region 6 a competitive game. Go back and do your math you will see Region 5 is not competitive compared to Region 7 or 8. Don't relive the past 01 or 98, Murfreesboro will still be in the way.

Independence congratulations, you beat a good team and represent your region well in the state. Good luck.

hvillefootball stop riding the coat tails of Region 6. When will Region 5 every make the step above Region 6 and represent your area in the Semifinals (2001 H'ville beat Houston 17-6 11POINTS)? Better yet, when will the COMMODEDORS ever win Region 5, or at least stop getting beat by 4A Beech? Clearly Region 6 has won its share of semi-final games that one could claim Region 6 is the most dominate Region West of the I65, but at least Region 7 & 8 give these teams in Region 6 a competitive game. Go back and do your math you will see Region 5 is not competitive compared to Region 7 or 8. Don't relive the past 01 or 98, Murfreesboro will still be in the way.

Independence congratulations, you beat a good team and represent your region well in the state. Good luck.

Sorry you are right. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I hate you region 6 /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> , go Region 7 and 8.