Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

All WH has done is get to the playoffs, win a game occasionally, and then go home (usually before Thanksgiving). THEY HAVE 1 REGION TITLE IN 10 YEARS!!!! Wow!!! That's a great powerhouse now /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. has been to the playoffs the last six years. They've won playoff games. Also like WH the Cubs have NO REGION TITLES to speak of in recent memory.

Don't act like you are a powerhouse because you just plain are overrated year in and year out. Your coaches are great but your players are just average at best. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I agree Big Country ..all I have heard for 3 years is how White House was gonna dominate 3A .... Like I said earlier in year in the Alcoa vs. WH post ..start beating people then talk ... I think it was ALCOA 41 - WH 7 ....

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the speakers on the visitor side are working better so I can catch some of the Stadium announcers call ... I was shocked when Fulton ran a reverse last year , he shouted "Reverse, Reverse" over the loudspeakers ,alerting the PC defense ....... "Are Ya Ready ???" ...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pearl Cohn............."keep the fire burnin', are ya ready, don't play wit it" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love my accordian! You can here me bust a move on Polka night in the old city. I got a mean rendition of P-Diddy!

Thanks for the early present, However you better send the gift receipt on that Christmas gift. That's a package I wont open!

Yes Photo,

I think it's best you do keep your accordian in it's package.

ruse?

about that loud band you was talking about! that band who was honered in The tennessean this year, that band that first or came in second last year in almost each tournement they were in. What they do at home when they show up late to the game is not to show off and get everybody attention, but that is a pearl-cohn tradition being doing it since 1996, and everybody thinks we play to much. go to a maplewood vs pearl, or whites creek vs pearl. naw nevermind you guys on coacht will really be complaining then! yall are a trip finding anything to say we getting advantage! I guess that means TSU marching band, is wrong to.

I wouldn't brag about being late and call it a tradition. If that's true.... then you got issues. That's probably the dumbest tradition I've ever heard anyone brag about. Take that being late philosophy to the work place and see how far that gets you.

PHOTO,

I HAVE GREAT, EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU!

Here's the thing, Catholic really thought they would still be playin and their BAGPIPE LADY had booked her calendar accordingly. Well since Catholic lost early...you know the story...she heard about the distraction of PC's band and she wants to help. She is willing to come to the game Friday night. Only one problem, she needs a ride to the game. My car is full of car seats, blankets, etc, etc. I told her you would be happy to give her a ride! I don't know what kind of car you drive, but you might want to consider driving something BIG. She said with that long of a drive she would need to warm up and practice some music along the way. Something about sitting for that long and trying to keep her lungs expanded...I don't know all the techniques you use to play bagpipes. You will probably need to ride with the windows down. It might get a little loud. I have extra hand warmers so your hands don't get cold while you drive. If you think the music might get annoying, I have an old walkman you can use, but the only song it plays is "The Final Countdown." (my cassette tape got stuck when I use to have to practice my cheerleading routine to that song. Anyway, 3+ hours of The Final Countdown or 3+ hrs of Irish bagpipes...you choose.

MORE GOOD NEWS!

Wal Mart has hired extra Christmas help this year and they are going to let the "Greeters" off early to ref the game. They will get off early enough to add some Polident and clean their glasses and change into their stripe shirts. Also, because Catholics season ended early...PC hired their conditioning trainers for their referees. They have been working on low impact water arobics to help prevent any injuries from flag throwing. I hope they have no neck injuries because Fulton's LARGE WHITE NECK BRACE has been missing from the FHS training room for weeks. We don't know who took it, but we have our suspicions.

One more thing PHOTO,

Someone told me you have a hidden talent of playing a mean Accordian! (and I thought you could just take pictures!) IF we get to have a parade this year maybe you and the BAGPIPE LADY can play a duet and lead the parade. You will

have plenty of time to discuss this and plan the music on the long trip Friday! Let me know about the walkman!

You don't have to thank me just consider this an early Christmas present from one loyal FHS FAN to another! GO FALCONS!

I love my accordian! You can here me bust a move on Polka night in the old city. I got a mean rendition of P-Diddy!

Thanks for the early present, However you better send the gift receipt on that Christmas gift. That's a package I wont open!

I think it will be a closer game than it was last year. It sounds as though it will be more evenly matched talent. However, I still think the FALCONS come out on top. I think you have underestimated us. I am anxious to see what Mason brings to the field. From what I hear, he's got great stats. I'm not taking away from him but I trust our defense to keep him under control. I will have to say the atmosphere last year was interesting. I don't expect any less this year! I'm looking forward to a great night of football minus the kicking game on both sides! WE READY!

GO FALCONS!

I'm sure the Pearl Cohn faithful would appreciate that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

David Lipscomb has a fan who plays the bagpipes for one hour prior to kickoff. I'd get a kick out of seeing him & you do a duet in Murfreesboro if you are both in attendence /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

as far as Mason. he is definitely a QB capable of making big plays, but i think he may not be himself friday. 2 things Fulton has to do to win, 1. pressure Mason 2. tackle. i saw PC and station camp and SC just killed themselves by not tackling Mason. Mason was giving them Christmas presents all night long, but SC couldnt capitalize. basically, stop Mason, stop Pearl Cohn.

as far as Mason. he is definitely a QB capable of making big plays, but i think he may not be himself friday. 2 things Fulton has to do to win, 1. pressure Mason 2. tackle. i saw PC and station camp and SC just killed themselves by not tackling Mason. Mason was giving them Christmas presents all night long, but SC couldnt capitalize. basically, stop Mason, stop Pearl Cohn.

Its harder than you would think, believe me.

All WH has done is get to the playoffs, win a game occasionally, and then go home (usually before Thanksgiving). THEY HAVE 1 REGION TITLE IN 10 YEARS!!!! Wow!!! That's a great powerhouse now /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. has been to the playoffs the last six years. They've won playoff games. Also like WH the Cubs have NO REGION TITLES to speak of in recent memory.

Don't act like you are a powerhouse because you just plain are overrated year in and year out. Your coaches are great but your players are just average at best. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

And you call yourself..... "cubs"....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL