Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

Hey Seymour fan.... How was your banquet. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

TO PHOTOMAN,

Hey Stupid! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> .... Read the whole Screen name. I am not a Seymour fan. You are so quick on the trigger to give someone a witty remark... I love it when your wrong! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah # 54 wasnt mention cause he was not a factor.... Number 54 last year may have been the worst lineman fulton had. Pretty much Garbage... Funny you brought that up... you must know him or you might even be him.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hey Seymour fan.... How was your banquet. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

TO PHOTOMAN,

Hey Stupid! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> .... Read the whole Screen name. I am not a Seymour fan. You are so quick on the trigger to give someone a witty remark... I love it when your wrong! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Now, now. Photo is not a stupid fellow. In fact, as the photoman, having a quick trigger can be an advantage when seeing more....I'll leave it at that.

ruse?

He almost had 200 passing yards on yall and that's with his receivers dropping alot of his passes. And for you not being impressed i don't thank he will lose any sleep but somebody is impressed with him because he is up for Mr football. And not to mention what he did to yall on the ground & he did run over one of yall linebackers to so if you aren't impressed the fans at PC is.

I'm glad he won't "thank" he will lose any sleep, and I'm glad the PC fans "is" impressed. But not nearly as glad as I don't have a PC education if this is the way they learn to speak.

Again, I hope our region wins, but we've played PC recently and Fulton a few years ago. If Fulton still plays like then, and PC is playing like they have in the past few weeks, Fulton will leave Nashville happy campers. PC will have to step up their game to contend. I fear that Fulton will be in the PC players heads. It's going to be a COLD night and catching the ball will sting on either side. Regardless, I don't think he Mason will play true-freshman qb at Kentucky like he thinks he will. Right now, he is not SEC qb material. However, if your post is indicative of PC's academics, he might want to do whatever they want him to do just for the education.

Big Country. If you're going to try and make somebody sound stupid, then you can't sound stupid yourself. The fact that some guy from Cheatham County is trying to sound like he knows more about Fulton than somebody who played for Fulton the last 4 years is MORONIC. I know, smart guy, that Fulton's O-Line is different and had you read my post, I believe I clearly stated that this year's line is totally different than last year's. I'm also well aware of the fact that Rogan is gone, considering I graduated with him and wear the ring on my finger WE worked for together. I realize that you're constantly trying to defend Middle TN and you're probably bitter because East TN teams like Fulton have been whipping your Middle TN boys the past 7 years.

As for last year's PC game. Sure, PC was inside the 20 on three different occasions, but that was a horrible officiated game, and I believe it was like 3:1 as far as penalties for Fulton, and penalties for PC. I know for a fact that Bubba Stokes had a TD called back on an interception on a terrible pass interference call and that we were on the 2 yard line on our final drive and decided to take a knee, taking pity on the Firebirds.

Are you with Pearl-Cohn now? I mean, I know the school where you're at stinks, but seriously, to come on here and talk smack with Fulton fans on behalf of Pearl-Cohn is just sad. You're not telling me anything about Pearl-Cohn. See, I put on the helmet and pads and went toe-to-toe with the Firebirds in Nashville. I've been there, and done that. Just because you're the "record holder" for posts doesn't mean you know much about football, or at least WINNING football.

I am for Pearl Cohn & David Lipscomb the rest of the way. I hope they both win by a ton tonight. It's all about being a midstate supporter. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I had you labeled correctly though because your reply above is exactly "moronic" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

..................and I know more about football on my worst day then you'll ever know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey ruse?:

Have a safe trip and have a great time tonight. Watching Sonny Gray-to-Rod Wilks is something that high school fans better start to cherish with each passing minute now because it's got a little over a week at the most until it's OVER!!!! If the Bulldogs lose to Bearden tonight then it will be over on this day.

GO FIREBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW dandy82, where is White House playing basketball at tonight?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

big country im startin 2 wonder about your knowledge of the game. I mean, how hard is it for you to admit that fulton is the best team in 3a?? If you know so much about last years game then why dont you acknowledge the horrible officiating that game and how many of fulton's BIG plays got called back. i.e. "offense facemask" because a kid gets stiff armed into the ground, P.I. when the guy gets hit AFTER the ball is picked off just to name a few. AND not to mention the fact that fulton took a knee on the 2 yard line at the end of the game instead of goin in one more time. Yea PC got into the red zone 3 times but what did they do with it when they got there? NOTHING!! the only thing PC had goin for them last year was randy moss jr snagging deep balls and fultons DB's did a great job with him outside of the prayer's that D. Mason threw n moss jr came down with. Guess how many of those DB's are back. THREE and the new guy is just as good but he just couldnt play because he had the all star rogan in front of him. You and everybody else from the nashville area or wherever your from keep talking bout mason scrambling. If the fans and coaches want to have a chance in winning this game they better suggest that he not do that because stokes and a couple of other NEW COMERS will put him down. God forbid any injuries come this game but we got some real live bruisers. Big Country you need to re-evalute your outtake on this game my boy.

Kick Rocks...Dueces GO FALCONS!!!

I hope that is what you believe about Rashad Mason being the only reason for Deaunte Mason's success last year. Every person from the players to the coaches in region 4-3A thought the exact same thing heading into this season. THIS WAS ESPECIALLY THE CASE FOR WHITE HOUSE FANS!!!!! In the end though Mason put up better numbers because he's a better player. You will discover this to be the truth in a few short hours.

Go Firebirds!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I am for Pearl Cohn & David Lipscomb the rest of the way. I hope they both win by a ton tonight. It's all about being a midstate supporter. DEAL WITH IT!!!!I had you labeled correctly though because your reply above is exactly "moronic" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..................and I know more about football on my worst day then you'll ever know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey ruse?:Have a safe trip and have a great time tonight. Watching Sonny Gray-to-Rod Wilks is something that high school fans better start to cherish with each passing minute now because it's got a little over a week at the most until it's OVER!!!! If the Bulldogs lose to Bearden tonight then it will be over on this day. GO FIREBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW dandy82, where is White House playing basketball at tonight?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Road2three, First of all, congrats on the win...I know it is only halftime, but at 30-8, I believe you guys are safe. Also congrats, you join the elite company of those that big country has called "moronic"....LOL...It is his favorite word when he is losing an argument, so he uses it a LOT....It is that cheatham county education...it is also where he "learned" all his football.... So he is rather limited.

I hope that is what you believe about Rashad Mason being the only reason for Deaunte Mason's success last year. Every person from the players to the coaches in region 4-3A thought the exact same thing heading into this season. THIS WAS ESPECIALLY THE CASE FOR WHITE HOUSE FANS!!!!! In the end though Mason put up better numbers because he's a better player. You will discover this to be the truth in a few short hours. Go Firebirds!!!!

Well, well, well.......The truth seems to be not as you invisioned.... Maybe you need to call yourself a "moron"...LOLGo cubs....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

"Yip Yip Are Ya Ready" , "Yip Yip Do or Die" ... Its gonna be a fun game .... Hope all have safe trip and pray that the players from both teams are safe from serious injury. High School Football is the best , all the enthusiasm .. these guys will remember these years for the rest of their lives ..hope they enjoy what may be for some their last football game and may the best team win and deserve to win .... cant wait to get me a Catfish samich !!! OUT !!

Are you refering to one of Big Countrys alter screen names "Catfish Hunter" who banned himself after a failed bet?OR the food.Sorry just alittle confused /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />