Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

These dudes have plenty of experience... I played for Pearl 2 years ago and some were starting then... The rest were getting major P.T. So pressure isn't a factor. Pearl wins & gets the state title....

#3 in that picture is one of the best linebackers I have seen in a LONG TIME at the high school level. Ask #'s 1 & 42 from White House. Both of those guys went over 1,000 yards rushing this season and after the first series of last week's game neither of them was able to do much of anything. Griffin was absolutely killing people!!!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you call yourself..... "cubs"....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You just worry about beating Pearl Cohn in a meaningful game in the postseason. Better yet, worry about beating Station Camp in a regular season game for "the region title". If you'll do either one of those then you may get some props from me. 1 Region Championship in 10 Years. WOW!!!! You truly are a powerhouse LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

The only thing that White House is good at doing of late is beating Greenbrier in the playoffs. That's a tough feat HOWEVER you should build on that if you want to be considered as "an elite 3A program".

White House will be favored to win the region for the 4th Straight Season next August. Does this mean that they'll finally win a region title?????? Can WH beat Station Camp in a regular season game????? Can they beat Pearl Cohn in a playoff game????? BOTH TEAMS HAVE THE BLUE DEVILS NUMBER LATELY!!!!!

"Down and Dirty" , "Are ya Ready" , "Dont play wid it" , "Keep the Fire Burnin" .... should be interesting to say the least !!!

You left out my favorite.... "It's Do or die defense... do or Die!" & "blah blah blah mumble mumble" Can't quite make out the 2nd comment cause the band never stops playing.

i been sayin all yr that we goin all da way cuz those fools from wh, sickamore, and s camp cant see us and now u fools from fulton county be sayin that u comin to pc and beatin us tomorrow night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

pc.........................we goin all da way this yr so move out the way fulton or we gonna crush u!

dont play wit it!

i been sayin all yr that we goin all da way cuz those fools from wh, sickamore, and s camp cant see us and now u fools from fulton county be sayin that u comin to pc and beatin us tomorrow night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

pc.........................we goin all da way this yr so move out the way fulton or we gonna crush u!

dont play wit it!

Well first of all we are not from "fulton county" we are from knox county! We heard all this "we gonna crush u" last year too! We ain't movin out of anyones way. You will be forced to try to move us which you will see AGAIN tomorrow night that it ain't easy to move us!

We're loadin the bus and loadin the cars

Watch out Firebirds, here we are!

We've traveled a way to meet with you

Takin care of business, that's what we do

We don't care to hear your band play

On the football field we will show u the way!

GO FALCONS!

You beat me to it 4 My Sister! There is no Fulton County in Tennessee. You should know the Falcons well by now, as should the rest of 3A. These "fools" from "Fulton County" you are referring to have won the State Championship 3 out of the last 4 years my man and been to the title game 4 out of the last 5, so you need to respect these "fools" you speak of. Mason saw the Falcons last year, plenty, and saw plenty of turf too. We beat them 26-12, and it could have been worse had a TD interception not been called back on a terrible call. Fulton graduated alot, but also return plenty in Humphrey, Tyson, Stokes, Cobb, and Blair. It seems like PC lost even more to graduation. One above poster spoke of experience. Well, the 5 I mentioned have been to Murfreesboro, twice. That's experience. As for the LB who's #3. He played last year and didn't want any of our O-Line. This O-Line is totally different, so he may have a good night. As for last year, all he saw was the back of Rogan's jersey after getting handled all night.

You scored 14 points on White House and 13 on Station Camp. You beat them. Good for you. Fulton is no White House or Station Camp, as you will find out soon enough.

You just worry about beating Pearl Cohn in a meaningful game in the postseason. Better yet, worry about beating Station Camp in a regular season game for "the region title". If you'll do either one of those then you may get some props from me. 1 Region Championship in 10 Years. WOW!!!! You truly are a powerhouse LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

The only thing that White House is good at doing of late is beating Greenbrier in the playoffs. That's a tough feat HOWEVER you should build on that if you want to be considered as "an elite 3A program".

White House will be favored to win the region for the 4th Straight Season next August. Does this mean that they'll finally win a region title?????? Can WH beat Station Camp in a regular season game????? Can they beat Pearl Cohn in a playoff game????? BOTH TEAMS HAVE THE BLUE DEVILS NUMBER LATELY!!!!!

Go Cubs....go cubs.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what a meaningful name.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You beat me to it 4 My Sister! There is no Fulton County in Tennessee. You should know the Falcons well by now, as should the rest of 3A. These "fools" from "Fulton County" you are referring to have won the State Championship 3 out of the last 4 years my man and been to the title game 4 out of the last 5, so you need to respect these "fools" you speak of. Mason saw the Falcons last year, plenty, and saw plenty of turf too. We beat them 26-12, and it could have been worse had a TD interception not been called back on a terrible call. Fulton graduated alot, but also return plenty in Humphrey, Tyson, Stokes, Cobb, and Blair. It seems like PC lost even more to graduation. One above poster spoke of experience. Well, the 5 I mentioned have been to Murfreesboro, twice. That's experience. As for the LB who's #3. He played last year and didn't want any of our O-Line. This O-Line is totally different, so he may have a good night. As for last year, all he saw was the back of Rogan's jersey after getting handled all night.

You scored 14 points on White House and 13 on Station Camp. You beat them. Good for you. Fulton is no White House or Station Camp, as you will find out soon enough.

Your O-Line nor D-Line is the same as last year. Wiley-Gatewood, Higgins, Hamilton etc. Do those guys "ring a bell"????? They are GONE!!! If your line is as good as those guys were last year then I'll be the 1ST PERSON to get on here sometime around 10:00PM tomorrow night and say so. If they aren't as good then you'll lose. In order to beat Pearl Cohn you must be able to run the football. You've got too many athletes that can play on that side of the football for the Firebirds to just "big play" them to death. Dennis Rogan is GONE as well. Those guys make differences I'm sorry to inform you.

You can't say that it was a 26-12 game last year "but it could have been worse". THAT'S MORONIC!!! That's like saying that I could have won the lottery but.................. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Give me a freaking break. PC was down 20-12 the entire second half of that game. They were in the Falcons redzone on three seperate occasions in that game. Once right before halftime and the other two times were in the third quarter. THAT'S A 1 SCORE GAME WITH 3 CHANCES TO TIE IT UP!!!! So with that in mind you could also say it was 26-12 but..........if I were to use your logic.

If......................................

"ifs & buts were candy & nuts then we'd all have a Merry Christmas" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get some sleep and have a safe trip from Knoxville to Nashville tomorrow because you are going to need all of the energy in the world to chase Mason all over the field for 48 MINUTES tomorrow night.

Will there be a better turn out this year at the game? I think there were more Fulton fans that drove 3+ hours to the game than there were local people to show up for their home team. For a 4th round game, I would have expected more Firebird fans and regional fans to fill the home side of the stadium. It was eire how empty the stands were at kickoff. Maybe it was too cold to care last year. If so, that's unforunate...It's a shame you don't have the local fan support that I would have expected from a good football team.

Is there another Mid State team the locals would prefer paying to see or do you just have too many people not willing to give up a friday night of Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy?

I can't wait for Friday night! Personally, I'm looking forward to the fish sandwich... eventhough Tyner's is a little bit better.

yea tha only good thing about PC last year were the fish sandwiches...i had 2 of em n they were very delightful i must say.....nuthin like Alcoa's cheeseburgers tho

Your O-Line nor D-Line is the same as last year. Wiley-Gatewood, Higgins, Hamilton etc. Do those guys "ring a bell"????? They are GONE!!! If your line is as good as those guys were last year then I'll be the 1ST PERSON to get on here sometime around 10:00PM tomorrow night and say so. If they aren't as good then you'll lose. In order to beat Pearl Cohn you must be able to run the football. You've got too many athletes that can play on that side of the football for the Firebirds to just "big play" them to death. Dennis Rogan is GONE as well. Those guys make differences I'm sorry to inform you.

You can't say that it was a 26-12 game last year "but it could have been worse". THAT'S MORONIC!!! That's like saying that I could have won the lottery but.................. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Give me a freaking break. PC was down 20-12 the entire second half of that game. They were in the Falcons redzone on three seperate occasions in that game. Once right before halftime and the other two times were in the third quarter. THAT'S A 1 SCORE GAME WITH 3 CHANCES TO TIE IT UP!!!! So with that in mind you could also say it was 26-12 but..........if I were to use your logic.

If......................................

"ifs & buts were candy & nuts then we'd all have a Merry Christmas" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get some sleep and have a safe trip from Knoxville to Nashville tomorrow because you are going to need all of the energy in the world to chase Mason all over the field for 48 MINUTES tomorrow night.

big country im startin 2 wonder about your knowledge of the game. I mean, how hard is it for you to admit that fulton is the best team in 3a?? If you know so much about last years game then why dont you acknowledge the horrible officiating that game and how many of fulton's BIG plays got called back. i.e. "offense facemask" because a kid gets stiff armed into the ground, P.I. when the guy gets hit AFTER the ball is picked off just to name a few. AND not to mention the fact that fulton took a knee on the 2 yard line at the end of the game instead of goin in one more time. Yea PC got into the red zone 3 times but what did they do with it when they got there? NOTHING!! the only thing PC had goin for them last year was randy moss jr snagging deep balls and fultons DB's did a great job with him outside of the prayer's that D. Mason threw n moss jr came down with. Guess how many of those DB's are back. THREE and the new guy is just as good but he just couldnt play because he had the all star rogan in front of him. You and everybody else from the nashville area or wherever your from keep talking bout mason scrambling. If the fans and coaches want to have a chance in winning this game they better suggest that he not do that because stokes and a couple of other NEW COMERS will put him down. God forbid any injuries come this game but we got some real live bruisers. Big Country you need to re-evalute your outtake on this game my boy.

Kick Rocks...Dueces GO FALCONS!!!

big country im startin 2 wonder about your knowledge of the game. I mean, how hard is it for you to admit that fulton is the best team in 3a?? If you know so much about last years game then why dont you acknowledge the horrible officiating that game and how many of fulton's BIG plays got called back. i.e. "offense facemask" because a kid gets stiff armed into the ground, P.I. when the guy gets hit AFTER the ball is picked off just to name a few. AND not to mention the fact that fulton took a knee on the 2 yard line at the end of the game instead of goin in one more time. Yea PC got into the red zone 3 times but what did they do with it when they got there? NOTHING!! the only thing PC had goin for them last year was randy moss jr snagging deep balls and fultons DB's did a great job with him outside of the prayer's that D. Mason threw n moss jr came down with. Guess how many of those DB's are back. THREE and the new guy is just as good but he just couldnt play because he had the all star rogan in front of him. You and everybody else from the nashville area or wherever your from keep talking bout mason scrambling. If the fans and coaches want to have a chance in winning this game they better suggest that he not do that because stokes and a couple of other NEW COMERS will put him down. God forbid any injuries come this game but we got some real live bruisers. Big Country you need to re-evalute your outtake on this game my boy.

Kick Rocks...Dueces GO FALCONS!!!

BC is a legend in his own mind...LOL....And watch it, he will let you know..LOLOLOLOL