Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

well well now that i have read he has been called a moron an idiot and now a LIAR....i thought you said you was done...but people like you are never good to thier word...so reply again you big LIAR /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If that's the best you can come up with then it is sad /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What else would I expect from a WH supporter????? What are you going to do????? Don't "destroy" me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you become a bigger liar by the minute. i havent said anything that wasnt true on here. oh and i thought you was done argueing on here you great football mind you.its sad that you are such a loser that you must pick at other peoples teams because you are such a loserkeeping trying to change the subject you big loser....i forgot you are just a bandwangon fan

wow you become a bigger liar by the minute. i havent said anything that wasnt true on here. oh and i thought you was done argueing on here you great football mind you.

You picked White House to beat Pearl Cohn. Was that true?????? NOW WHO IS THE LIAR YOU LOSER??????

Why don't you go talk about Dawson's wife next?????? Maybe he'll love you even more if you do that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I sure do wish that I had a 37-YEAR OLD MALE talking about my daughters /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

SO NOW FOR THE FINAL TIME ON THIS THREAD...................... BAGGY IS A LOSER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You picked White House to beat Pearl Cohn. Was that true?????? NOW WHO IS THE LIAR YOU LOSER??????Why don't you go talk about Dawson's wife next?????? Maybe he'll love you even more if you do that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I sure do wish that I had a 37-YEAR OLD MALE talking about my daughters /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SO NOW FOR THE FINAL TIME ON THIS THREAD...................... BAGGY IS A LOSER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i couldnt imagine a woman dumb enuff to be with a loser like you little boy

Call it whatever you like but its just inner city culture coming out, I mean no respect is taught evidently from childhood from anybody and I bet it really stands out at school, its just another case of uncontrollable THUG life that they grow up in everyday and we wonder why crime rates and homicides soar in these enviroments and neighborhoods, but everyone knows why and as long as the inner circle of people continue to live in this realm and promote such actions on a daily basis with bad attitudes and mad at the world views I doubt things will change.parrents who really care, faculty and administrators at these schools should be disgraced by this type of behavior from your kids and students, time has come to regain control of our unruly youth and teach self respect first then respect for your fellow man, society has taught many that whatever I do is OK because there are no reprecussions for my actions, and so it continues to esculate and one day in some schools atheletics will become obselete because no one stood up for the right thing, if thats what you want then continue to be a follower and not a leader. Form a group of parents, faculty or combination of resources that ly within your grasp and take hold of your youth to be held accountable, if not then I dont have to tell you where they utimately will wind up. I hope this will encourage someone to step up and do the right thing, unless you are afraid you will offend someone! How would you like to see on the news or newspaper- ALL SPORTS ACTIVITIES ERADICATED from such and such school, You better think about it because it will happen if this thug behavior continues to disrupt the very thing that is an outlet to many of these young kids. Then what ?

call it what you want, but its nothing. personally i love it when another team does that. even we (Fulton) do that sometimes. ITS JUST COMPETITION. im tired of all these scared people saying 'bad neighborhoods' and 'unsafe environment'. guess what? im white. im not scared. so dont come if you scared. and everyone and their infinite widom on here, need to quit arguing. aside from all that, good win Fulton.