Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

come on now Big Country you know like me and everyone else in the state of TN knows that Station Camp, White House, and Greenbrier cant stand toe to toe with A-E, Catholic, or Anderson Co. Region 2 is the best and has been running the show since 2001(even tho 02 didnt win state)...and since you're throwing out numbers like PC allowing 17 pts in their last 4 games, go look at fulton's last 4 games n see how many pts they've allowed. only SIX!! I smell a shutout or maybe one TD for the firebirds

GO FALCONS...REPEAT AGAIN

i have to agree severely with prospect. lets face it, until someone can come in and beat a region 2-3A team, then theyre nothin. only Fulton and A-E can beat Catholic and vice versa. region 2-3A is the best region in the state no doubt about it. as far as Alcoa and Maryville fans saying Go Falcons, thanks because it really means a lot. just know we are pulling for you all as well. GO REBELS and TORNADOES. lets not forget about the FALCONS!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to agree severely with prospect. lets face it, until someone can come in and beat a region 2-3A team, then theyre nothin. only Fulton and A-E can beat Catholic and vice versa. region 2-3A is the best region in the state no doubt about it. as far as Alcoa and Maryville fans saying Go Falcons, thanks because it really means a lot. just know we are pulling for you all as well. GO REBELS and TORNADOES. lets not forget about the FALCONS!!

and....don't forget that Bearden has a shot. BTW, this thread has some talent as well. Sort of been waiting on the Big Country vs. Photoman vs. Road2Three. Good stuff. Biggun. Sorry about not getting back sooner. Just got back from Lexington yesterday, and posted once on the nonsense @ AE. Promptly began sawing wood. Photo, that situation at AE is not so good, and if I could "bless their little hearts", I would. Comment was funny, but the situation is not. Road, it really is good to see you back, don't slack on the Bio-Chemisrty though. Big Country, look forward to a meal. If Fulton wins, I buy, if it's PC you pull. I figure that if PC wins, you won't mind springing for my double wide at a buffet. Back in the morn.

ruse?

you just have no sense of football if you think he is unstoppable...have you not heard of the fulton falcons and what they have done and are capable of doing?!?! But you know wat i think your score prediction just answered my question....(silly boy)

Everyone who has seen Mason play knows he makes the big play when its needed. If he's one his A game and Griffin has his defence set its going to be bad news for the Falcons.

All of this talk of the Mr. Football firebird beast makes me nervous. Is he really as good as you say? Does Fulton really even have the chance? Geee... when you look at how much transportation will cost and then a pre-game meal on the road.... let's not forget about the missed classroom time. Should we even make the effort? I'd hate to travel so far just to be embarrassed by a middle TN team. Can't they just send us our yellow participation ribbons in the mail? There's no shame in saying you were in the top four is there? Personally I've always hated going to all those State Championship parades. It's always cold and it makes my hands hurt from clapping in frigid weather. Why can't we be like everyone else and have our banquet in November?

Well... win or lose, as a cowardly and intimidated Fulton fan, I'd just like to thank Pearl-Cohn for the opportunity to show us how good football is played. Just be good sports and don't run the score up on us.

Man....It's just frustrating sometimes being a Falcon fan.

LOL...Photo...funny stuff....

Welcome to the world according to Big Country..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Feel fortunate, we gotta put up with this guy all year....LOL...And he doesn't even follow a team in our region.

Fulton is the best team in 3a until somebody knocks them off. I'm not going to get into a region VS region comparison, but you guys have every right to lay claim to the best until another region knocks you off. We have a very competitive region and for the last two years we have swept the Chattanooga guys. I'm pulling for PC because they are from my home region, but Pearl has a couple of issues defensively that can be exploited. If they play the same formations on defense as they did against WH, I expect Fulton to hit a couple of long passes for TD's. We did, but do not have the speed to take it the distance.

Mason is a good player, but PC's offensive line is average. Look for him to rush it 20-25 times and pass it another 15-20. The other guys will get 10 touches or less. I really don't know anything about your teams strengths or weaknesses, but I believe for PC to win, it's gotta be low scoring defensive battle, with their LB's playing very well, which they are capable.

come on now Big Country you know like me and everyone else in the state of TN knows that Station Camp, White House, and Greenbrier cant stand toe to toe with A-E, Catholic, or Anderson Co. Region 2 is the best and has been running the show since 2001(even tho 02 didnt win state)...and since you're throwing out numbers like PC allowing 17 pts in their last 4 games, go look at fulton's last 4 games n see how many pts they've allowed. only SIX!! I smell a shutout or maybe one TD for the firebirds

GO FALCONS...REPEAT AGAIN

Now I know yall play some tough teams up there in Region 2 but saying SC,WH,and GB cant go toe to toe with yall is bull. I dont know what game yall came down and watched from our region but that statement is not very accurate. I will say my score was alittle much looking back at defences so,

PC-15

Fulton-10

Everyone who has seen Mason play knows he makes the big play when its needed. If he's one his A game and Griffin has his defence set its going to be bad news for the Falcons.

IF IF IF IF! come on now they better not have ANY if's against fulton because those IF's will turn into TD's....for fulton of course

From a fan of a team that's "been there, done that" against Fulton, Pearl Cohn will HAVE to bring it all. Mason must be ON with his receivers and the band can't miss a beat. The Falcons that will be on the field were freshmen when we met them in the the Blue Cross Bowl. They made believers out of most of us, but Pearl Cohn has pulled some wins out of the hat. They can't allow that little margin with Fulton or they will take PC to the cleaners. I think PC can win it.....with the stars aligned right, mistake free football and Fulton's overconfidence. I'd like to see an all Nasvhille final game between PC and Lipscomb.

Go Firebirds...

Go Falcons....Tadvols don't forget what I told you to take with you when you go to Pearl!! "Just keepin' it real" /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yea ..Im gonna take my lunch with me this time ... that catfish sandwich came back to haunt me all the way back down I-40 .... "Are ya Ready ?"