Station Camp vs FRA

Vanman011

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I could care less who the High School coach is. The score was not as close as it looked. Station Camp blew FRA out. Fra has no answer for Station Camp and the rematch will not be much of a game. Lucky for FRA they could break the press or the game would have been worse than it was. cannaday played lights out for FRA and there was not anything more she could do. FRA may not be as strong as some think. Station Camp should win their district with no problems.

Congratulations to Station camp

Get real-"SC blew FRA out" -DUH!"The score was not as close as it looked". Obviously you didn't notice how much of the game was played with freshmen and sophmores in the 4th quarter and the 6 point spread in the second half you can credit to the FRA freshmen being defeated by your varsity as you didn't dress your freshmen. Plus you obviously intend to shoot 60% in every game. If you are going to commit 20 TO in a half and half of these are unforced you are going to have a bad result and 71-47 is just that. Give me a break. FRA will be an underdog everytime against SC but don't get too cocky...you might have to play Jackson County again.

The Lady Bison are coached by Kendra Jackson and Brent Cothron.

FRA did have several unforced turnovers but SC's defense is playing well and was a big factor in FRA's off night. It was a great team effort with everyone contributing. Keep it up girls!

Yes we play FRA again at their place on Dec. 21st.

Station Camp has an excellent ball club. They broke the FRA press with ease. But so did FRA on the SC press. They moved the ball well. They will be better than their 21-11 record last year. FRA will continue to improve. Three of the starters and the first sub just came off the state champion soccer team. They haven??™t got all their basketball ???legs??? yet. Just out of curiosity how many students does Station camp have? FRA has 270 total students.

Get real-"SC blew FRA out" -DUH!"The score was not as close as it looked". Obviously you didn't notice how much of the game was played with freshmen and sophmores in the 4th quarter and the 6 point spread in the second half you can credit to the FRA freshmen being defeated by your varsity as you didn't dress your freshmen. Plus you obviously intend to shoot 60% in every game. If you are going to commit 20 TO in a half and half of these are unforced you are going to have a bad result and 71-47 is just that. Give me a break. FRA will be an underdog everytime against SC but don't get too cocky...you might have to play Jackson County again.

I think you need to take a break Vanman, I posted a response that this would be a good game and would be worth the price of admission plus popcorn. I can assure you I know exactly who played and how much and which team they were with, which inbounds play was used. Zone or man to man, who trapped out of their zone, Where each player stood during the press out of bounds, who should be guarded and who can be left alone. I have never shot a basketball for FRA or Station Camp. I am not a follower of Station Camp or FRA. I simply stated it would be a great game. I noticed that both teams switched out their starters for the fourth quarter I thought it was a waste of everyones time. Dont get to Cocky? I have never played Jackson County. If you have a problem that I stated FRA could not play with Station Camp then you should have watched the game. Fra was way behind before anyone switched out to their subs. If both teams played all of their players for the whole 32 minutes, FRA would get beat 100 times out of 100. If you have a problem with me saying that, all I can say is you need to get in the gym and make the same committment Station Camp has made and dont get mad if a team is simply better than yours. I will tell you what. I wont worry about Jackson County and you dont worry about lipscomb, Ezell, or Pearl Cohn.

Have a great day

:0)

Station Camp is the real deal. I saw the Lipscomb game, which was pretty close at the end. The SC girls can flat out shoot, and their point guard is fantastic. I cannot believe how much that program has grown/changed in such a short amount of time. Congrats to the Lady Bisons for what looks like to be the start of a winning season. I'm a DL fan, so I'll be rooting for them this Friday, but know they will have their hands full once again.

I have never even heard of Station Camp. Where is this school? Have they had any success over the past 10 years? Or are they just a recent phenomenon? Seriously, I've never heard of this school. Is it private or public? Size?

It is a public school. It is located very close to Station Camp Creek on Old Hickory Lake in Sumner County I believe. It approximately three or four years old, new school. Not even a recent phenomenon, just have the opportunity to win a very weak district this season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Station Camp is the real deal. I saw the Lipscomb game, which was pretty close at the end. The SC girls can flat out shoot, and their point guard is fantastic. I cannot believe how much that program has grown/changed in such a short amount of time. Congrats to the Lady Bisons for what looks like to be the start of a winning season. I'm a DL fan, so I'll be rooting for them this Friday, but know they will have their hands full once again.

I think SC will end up being good, especially under Coach Jackson, but I'm not sure they're there yet. The first game against DL was a fluke. SC won 53-49 and DL was 3 for 14 from the free throw line in the second half alone. Not to mention a couple of DL starters on the bench for nearly the whole first half and most of second with foul trouble. The second game against DL, SC lost 68 - 49 on their home court.

Again, I think they will be good down the road, just not yet. Just my 2 cents worth.