South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

there's no derailing this train he's low to the ground can run and doesn't take no for an answer. ask MP.

He is a pretty good back but I would like to add that 50 of his 106 yards came when he ran around the left side when we didn't have but 10 men on the field, we were without our defensive end on that play, right where he ran. I will say this should be a heck of a game. I'm pulling for McKenzie now!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a pretty good back but I would like to add that 50 of his 106 yards came when he ran around the left side when we didn't have but 10 men on the field, we were without our defensive end on that play, right where he ran. I will say this should be a heck of a game. I'm pulling for McKenzie now!!

Hay young tiger pulling for the Rebels theyare over-rated and lucky on fridays. are you going to the game I got to stay home and get little ones off the school bus............................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Hay young tiger pulling for the Rebels theyare over-rated and lucky on fridays. are you going to the game I got to stay home and get little ones off the school bus............................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Well why don't you get some one else to pick up your little ones off the the bus and come see how over rated the rebels are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well why don't you get some one else to pick up your little ones off the the bus and come see how over rated the rebels are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just cool off now talk to Butchie he will let you know where I stand on this...........................I have see the Rebels play and if you look at any of my post the past year on here I'm pulling for the Rebels...........................................that are over-rated........................ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wait a minute now, ppl...wasn't trying to start anything...just knew mhoward would get tickled at me cause of the things i remember...no need to give me or anyone else a hard time

Too late /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Heath's face has already turned red once /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congratulations to Marco Dailey (MP) Mr Football 1A back and Alex Matlock (Bruceton) Mr Football 1A lineman. Also congratulations to the 2 finalists who are playing in Friday's Championship game, Mekenzie's Derek Carr and South Pittsburg's Robert Robinson

I will second these congratulations to all of these four exceptional football players. I've been fortunate enough to have seen 3 of the four (plus Jordan from Bruceton) play this season and will see the fourth one playing Friday afternoon.

As for McKernzie's Rebels, I won't go out on a limb and predict a winner here. But, I do appreciate the S. Pitt. posters who have taken the time to look at some video of the Rebels at our web site and determined that we are a competant opponent. Around 6 PM Friday evening we'll all know who the winner is for sure. Untill then, it's a game yet earned by either team.

I can promise this much, the Rebels will be there and they will leave everything they have in them on the turf at MTSU. They have done it all season and they sure won't stop now!!!! The who did what to who comparisons are useless now. We are from different ends of the state and have no common ground comparisons to make. The only thing either of us really has is the knowing that we are both here for this game so we both MUST be pretty dang good!!!! The teams will decide it on the field Friday afternoon.

Congrats to both teams for making it this far and also good luck to both. Let's hope for an injury free game Friday. I expect this to be a gunfight and will be surprised very much if it's not.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

As for McKernzie's Rebels, I won't go out on a limb and predict a winner here. But, I do appreciate the S. Pitt. posters who have taken the time to look at some video of the Rebels at our web site and determined that we are a competant opponent. Around 6 PM Friday evening we'll all know who the winner is for sure. Untill then, it's a game yet earned by either team.

I can promise this much, the Rebels will be there and they will leave everything they have in them on the turf at MTSU. They have done it all season and they sure won't stop now!!!! The who did what to who comparisons are useless now. We are from different ends of the state and have no common ground comparisons to make. The only thing either of us really has is the knowing that we are both here for this game so we both MUST be pretty dang good!!!! The teams will decide it on the field Friday afternoon.

Congrats to both teams for making it this far and also good luck to both. Let's hope for an injury free game Friday. I expect this to be a gunfight and will be surprised very much if it's not.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good post duckman....this should be an exciting game between two great teams. I watched the Mckenzie videos and was impressed with your team.

Good post duckman....this should be an exciting game between two great teams. I watched the Mckenzie videos and was impressed with your team.

Thanks, admittedly we did have problems with Dailey from MtP lasr Friday. So did everyone else they played. They were the kind of team that gave us the most trouble it seems like this season. All our kids knew he was "the man" and were overpersueing him too much. He would cut back when we did and he was gone. Once we got a few to stay home on him it got tougher for him.

All last week I said there was no way that Dailey was any better than Kendall Harper at Trenton Peabody (who was a semi-finalist in class AA) and we did a decent job stopping Harper. But, boy was I wrong!!!! Harper does get the edge in passing but, for the running part--it's Dailey by a landslide.

See ya'll Friday!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />