South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Zone, I don't understand why #5 doesn't run it more. He is very talented, and for the most part he's always handing the ball off.

Being the QB and the slowest one in the backfield we save him for special occasions...like playoffs and state championship games

I saw the play against Friendship, I think, where he made a couple boys lose their shoes.Ya'll could probably be very effective with the option. Ya'll may have it in your repertoire, but I don't remember ya'll running it. However, you really haven't had to.

He is pretty shifty. He runs a little option out of several sets...depends on the defense and he runs it very well. We just haven't needed much of it so far

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zone, That's An Old E-Mail I Need Ta Update It And My Banter. But Duck Told Me The Gist. I'll Be Glad To Make Your Acquaintence. And With His Help maybe He'll Hold Ya While I Work You Over. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Butchie you make the thread fun /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thank You. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Butchie you make the thread fun /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thank You. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And You As Well. I'm Like The Fatguy Alcoholic At Every party. I'm Here For The Insults, And The Drama, Antagonizing Remarks. And Oh Yeah Some Football. Very Moderately. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 I Have To Pace Myself. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Or People Wopuld Call Me A Stiff Shirt Statician. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Overall Hampton wasn't full of big guys....just those 5 +/- are just really big ones. I think McKenzie is similar in size to G'ville and maybe close to our size.

I'd say thats pretty accurate,hopefully you guys are stronger, I'd say you are.I've actually kept up with you since before the season started, someone was giving out how much alot of your guys was lifting, At that point i knew one of 2 things, either someone was fudgeing or you boys were very strong. Now I know whitch one it was.

I'd say thats pretty accurate,hopefully you guys are stronger, I'd say you are.I've actually kept up with you since before the season started, someone was giving out how much alot of your guys was lifting, At that point i knew one of 2 things, either someone was fudgeing or you boys were very strong. Now I know whitch one it was.

Liars, Liars , liars And Exaggerators. Ever See Ed On Green Acres. We're Terrible. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Well Duck, Whatcha Think? These Guys From SP Sound Pretty Convinced They Gonna take This Thang? But I Think Mckenzie Will Teach Em Something They Haven't Experienced This Season. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I guess I covered that just a minute ago when I posted that if we thought we had no chance at this one we'd just stay home and phone it in!!!! We've watched these Rebels take care of business too many times now to doubt them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have all the confidence in the Rebels that one can have to pull this game out of the hands of defeat by the Pirates. That's why we play 'em.

Man we've had some real fun so far this season haven't we!!!! I just don't feel like the fun is over yet!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey Heath's old GF /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...you coming to the game? Tell the fine folks in Livingston we appreciate the support

Zone, why do ya have to keep giving me a hard time? I'll admit I should have remembered the company I'm in when I made that post, but can't ya just let it go? And, yes, I will be at the game. I promised my boys I would take them to a game where they could see how football is supposed to be played. I may even bring some of the fine folks of Livingston with me...it's been 2 years since we've been there.

It seems last year was a wakeup call for everyone, top to Bottom! 07 PIRATES Appear to be on a mission. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

[quote name='little23' date='Dec 5 2007

Zone, why do ya have to keep giving me a hard time? I'll admit I should have remembered the company I'm in when I made that post, but can't ya just let it go? And, yes, I will be at the game. I promised my boys I would take them to a game where they could see how football is supposed to be played. I may even bring some of the fine folks of Livingston with me...it's been 2 years since we've been there.

Well You'll Definately Wanna Sit On Mckenzie's Side Then.