Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

you snot mouth bucket head lil boy ... ill never embarrass myself ...im to proud to do that.

i got a movie idea for you ..boski comes to town and whips some!! trout fish with my pole!

ill be up there this summer ... filming

boski , if you knew who you were talking to you wouldn't be so brave. and honestly can you please tell me how MARYVILLE cheats sincerely Iwould like to hear this. It seems as though you people have not evolved fer enough ahead in your "HATER" status seeing as how we're cheaters just because we kicked your arse's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boski

You are making a fool of yourself. Just accept that your team lost. I bet that the Maplewood coach and his players arent making excuses. I bet they will work hard and get better. I was impressed with the Maplewood team. They were big,physical and fast.

When Maryville lost to MOWest in 2003 Me,pepvol,insider,STARSNBARS,mhs and a whole bunch of other Maryville posters didn't accuse MOWest of cheating or playing dirty. We congratulated them on their win.MOWest won the game fair and square.

man the game is over maplewood lost ..i simply said that i felt maplewood could have played better than they did .. that is not an excuse ..im proud of what they did .... then the bums get everything all mixed up ..then they want to start talking "class" i mean trash ..thats when its time to clean up ..looking like a fool and feeling like one it 2 different things and me... my friend are neither .

you see anyone laughing ..there was stuff that went on at the game that was disrespectful and very offensive to some people and you want my respect? man get real! ..there was no place for that ..leave that crap in the hills ..you come on here trying to call me a fool look at yourselves ... you act like im the only one saying anything .. look at some of the crap these bums are posting ..and you want me to sit here and take it ...man you got me twisted ..i dont care who you are ..this is not the 1960's ... i went to the game looking for a good game .. and i got one ..and i also saw your true colors.

they want to talk then thats what ill do ... thats what this forum is here for to voice your opinion ..and thats what i do ..you may have a different one .. thats your right .. if you go tell it tell the truth !

man the game is over maplewood lost ..i simply said that i felt maplewood could have played better than they did .. that is not an excuse ..im proud of what they did .... then the bums get everything all mixed up ..then they want to start talking "class" i mean trash ..thats when its time to clean up ..looking like a fool and feeling like one it 2 different things and me... my friend are neither .

you see anyone laughing ..there was stuff that went on at the game that was disrespectful and very offensive to some people and you want my respect? man get real! ..there was no place for that ..leave that crap in the hills ..you come on here trying to call me a fool look at yourselves ... you act like im the only one saying anything .. look at some of the crap these bums are posting ..and you want me to sit here and take it ...man you got me twisted ..i dont care who you are ..this is not the 1960's ... i went to the game looking for a good game .. and i got one ..and i also saw your true colors.

they want to talk then thats what ill do ... thats what this forum is here for to voice your opinion ..and thats what i do ..you may have a different one .. thats your right .. if you go tell it tell the truth !

do not need or want your respect... because i think we have a completely different definition for it than you all do. as for the flag Iwave it anywhere Iwant , promise.

boski , if you knew who you were talking to you wouldn't be so brave. and honestly can you please tell me how MARYVILLE cheats sincerely Iwould like to hear this. It seems as though you people have not evolved fer enough ahead in your "HATER" status seeing as how we're cheaters just because we kicked your arse's. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no my friend you dont know me ....i could care less who he is or who you are ..he could be your freakin mayor ..id still lay goose knots on that head ..you wouldnt be so brave if you werent on the internet.. you moutain boys are the ones that seemed to have skipped evolution ... your sister is your aunt and your neice ... your brother is your uncle .... no wait was it dad or granddad ... its one of them

you won the game ..so what ..they all fall down ..man im tired of talking to you inbreeds

come on my street and wave that flag

2 words .. Private School

You are the one who got on here over a week ago accusing Maryville of cheating,recruiting and being a private school. These Maryville posters are giving you grief because you ran that gator all week long.

you still fail to understand me .. the game was played its over you won...

there is no grief , grief is when you go 0-10, 2 years in a row thats what grief is to me

you cant shake me ..you can try .. but why bother im use to this i been doing this for years

you guys have students that pay to go to your school ..to me thats not fair ..you guys want to do that you should go private ..being reaL, you are going to say you have like 5 kids on your team that paid to go there ..please ..man thats a joke

no my friend you dont know me ....i could care less who he is or who you are ..he could be your freakin mayor ..id still lay goose knots on that head ..you wouldnt be so brave if you werent on the internet.. you moutain boys are the ones that seemed to have skipped evolution ... your sister is your aunt and your neice ... your brother is your uncle .... no wait was it dad or granddad ... its one of them

you won the game ..so what ..they all fall down ..man im tired of talking to you inbreeds

come on my street and wave that flag

2 words .. Private School

you should change your name to JAN. And Iwould if Iwas there. all you thumpin music and peacock antics do not intimidate this inbred. maybe oneday it will all come out. and Iguess it does seem like a private from where you sit.

you should change your name to JAN. And Iwould if Iwas there. all you thumpin music and peacock antics do not intimidate this inbred. maybe oneday it will all come out. and Iguess it does seem like a private from where you sit.

coach ..if you out there ..anyboby??? lock this thread please ..this is going to nowhere.

and GAYRIDER its not about the "intemadation factor" its about respect and you my friend have neither .. go back to your closet and play with your flag.

Yes it will all come out oneday.

GREYRIDERS DAD BROTHER AND UNCLE FAMILY PIC

coach ..if you out there ..anyboby??? lock this thread please ..this is going to nowhere.

and GAYRIDER its not about the "intemadation factor" its about respect and you my friend have neither .. go back to your closet and play with your flag.

Yes it will all come out oneday.

GREYRIDERS DAD BROTHER AND UNCLE FAMILY PIC

No no no,

That's REBELRON and his brother.

C'mon man, if you are going to make fun of people, at least get the right people. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No no no,

That's REBELRON and his brother.

C'mon man, if you are going to make fun of people, at least get the right people. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You wasn't supposed to tell anyone.