Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that the best you got... yeah they did ..your could have got burned all night as well ... can i not say that? oh wait maryville can do no wrong... im out of here bums ..the season is over ...its time for my break ..on that note see you cheaters next year ...

I beleive last week it ws just that Henry Co. was sore losers not it seems the shoe is on another foot Boski

hey yo boski! my dad could beat up your dad!

lets go back to second grade kid. Stop talking about class cause i was on the field and a few of maplewood's players showed none. Most did. They faught their hearts out. All they wanted was to win that game. I wish simpson would have been healthy cause i would have liked to see him at 100%. He impressed me at 75%.

I still think maplewood should have a movie deal. 2 straight 0-10 seasons then a state championship run, only to get beat by the giant. Reminds be of Friday Night Lights a little. I am glad that school and team is headed in the right direction.

Boski stop embarassing your self. You are in an uphill battle and your gonna roll down soon.

It took you to Tuesday to reference the facemasks and block in the back. You disappointed me there. I was expecting it Sunday.

Penalties.....check

race card....check (wonder if he should be told about the night after the WB game driving down 321 where I saw the black kid waving the Rebel flag out the window of his car celebrating)

private school/recruiting/open zoned.....check

Yup, he's got em all.

Congrats on becoming a full-fledged "Maryville hater"! Rednblack63 will get you your membership card and let you know when the next meeting is. I suggest you run for president with your bitterness.

And for what it's worth.....

I've read my fair-share on racism and such in America as well. Conclusion - it's only used when all else fails as a trump card. And IMO, until one race quits blaming the other for it and instead works together towards improvement....it's just going to stay the same.

Beautiful Solly!!!

Too bad boski went on break. I read a nice article in the last Saturday morning's Tennessean about how Maplewood had improved their academic performance over the past few years. I applaud them for finding ways to keep more kids in school and graduating high school. Too bad boski wasn't one of those who stuck it out. I wished he wouldn't be a hater because we showed him the truth (the scoreboard). Anyway, I like garbage just as long as it's GOLD instead of silver.

Red Rebels he was lucky because he got to carry the "Bring Da Wood" flag on a pole. If someone from Mairvul had put their flag on a pole, they would have been asked to take it off the pole and thus been discriminated against.

Red Rebels he was lucky because he got to carry the "Bring Da Wood" flag on a pole. If someone from Mairvul had put their flag on a pole, they would have been asked to take it off the pole and thus been discriminated against.

We did have two students attempt to bring in a confederate flag on a pole and were asked to take it off the pole...

It took you to Tuesday to reference the facemasks and block in the back. You disappointed me there. I was expecting it Sunday.

Penalties.....check

race card....check (wonder if he should be told about the night after the WB game driving down 321 where I saw the black kid waving the Rebel flag out the window of his car celebrating)

private school/recruiting/open zoned.....check

Yup, he's got em all.

Congrats on becoming a full-fledged "Maryville hater"! Rednblack63 will get you your membership card and let you know when the next meeting is. I suggest you run for president with your bitterness.

And for what it's worth.....

I've read my fair-share on racism and such in America as well. Conclusion - it's only used when all else fails as a trump card. And IMO, until one race quits blaming the other for it and instead works together towards improvement....it's just going to stay the same.

one more thing ..ill never join the clan ...so you can take your membership and hike it up your *center* ..some of you folks are so stupid .. never once have you seen me blame race on anything .. you offered to show me class ..and you failed ..you showed me trash instead ...you talk about those Penalties ..it didnt cross my mind until one of you bums brought it up ..and if thats what you wanted to talk about then thats cool we could go there .. so you disappointed yourself clown!

and for the guy who asked if that was me with panther flag .. umm no it wasnt ... i was sitting at the 50 ..looking at a bunch of cheaters!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and if you wanted to time my 40 ... you gonna have to wait until your pops catch me over your house again ..she makes good biscuts!!

race card....check (wonder if he should be told about the night after the WB game driving down 321 where I saw the black kid waving the Rebel flag out the window of his car celebrating) he had a gun pointed at him - check!

hey yo boski! my dad could beat up your dad!

lets go back to second grade kid. Stop talking about class cause i was on the field and a few of maplewood's players showed none. Most did. They faught their hearts out. All they wanted was to win that game. I wish simpson would have been healthy cause i would have liked to see him at 100%. He impressed me at 75%.

I still think maplewood should have a movie deal. 2 straight 0-10 seasons then a state championship run, only to get beat by the giant. Reminds be of Friday Night Lights a little. I am glad that school and team is headed in the right direction.

Boski stop embarassing your self. You are in an uphill battle and your gonna roll down soon.

you snot mouth bucket head lil boy ... ill never embarrass myself ...im to proud to do that.

i got a movie idea for you ..boski comes to town and whips some!! trout fish with my pole!

ill be up there this summer ... filming

I will call H.K. Edgerton to give boski a history lesson. By the way, boski if you have 40 times close to your DB's your life will be short......almost as short as boski's break. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They got smoked like the weed being smoked on your side.

matback you are right.

Boski

You are making a fool of yourself. Just accept that your team lost. I bet that the Maplewood coach and his players arent making excuses. I bet they will work hard and get better. I was impressed with the Maplewood team. They were big,physical and fast.

When Maryville lost to MOWest in 2003 Me,pepvol,insider,STARSNBARS,mhs and a whole bunch of other Maryville posters didn't accuse MOWest of cheating or playing dirty. We congratulated them on their win.MOWest won the game fair and square.

I will call H.K. Edgerton to give boski a history lesson. By the way, boski if you have 40 times close to your DB's your life will be short......almost as short as boski's break. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They got smoked like the weed being smoked on your side.

matback you are right.

im on break ..i just had to read what you bums would say after said that ..and sure enough the cowards come out the hills .. to take a shots ... yeah weed being smoked ha ..you so funny mountain boy ... well that was a lil better than the crosses you were burning on your side .. you come see MacBoski and he will give you a lesson about the present ... and how to treat fatlip-itus with a steak.

We did have two students attempt to bring in a confederate flag on a pole and were asked to take it off the pole...

the remedy for the pole is this... take 2 caribiners(sp?) hook them through the eyelets in the flag and then hook one to the belt loop and put your finger through the other and then run or walk or whatever. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you snot mouth bucket head lil boy ... ill never embarrass myself ...im to proud to do that.i got a movie idea for you ..boski comes to town and whips some!! trout fish with my pole!ill be up there this summer ... filming

you snot mouth bucket head lil boy ... ill never embarrass myself ...im to proud to do that.i got a movie idea for you ..boski comes to town and whips some!! trout fish with my pole!ill be up there this summer ... filming

bo