Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

oh we were there we had fans on both sides maroon was deep ..and the red was cheap!!.. and it was a good game ... i was not impressed with maryille and it was not classy but you won so congrats on that part.. ..and i feel maplewood did not play its best game .. on the offensive side of the ball ..they got away from what got them here ..and Maryville secondary was weak ..and maplewood simply did not take advantage of it! id see #7 cheat over to help # 17 cover 88, so many times..Maplewoods TE should have had a field day .. i ask myself why simpson didnt run the ball as he has done many games before ...the playaction pass was there ..but they seemed to never use it .. my hats off to Maplewood ...you guys played harder than most thought you would have .. im glad to see you made it that far nobody gave you a chance so you took it.

Great season Maplewood!! ..we will be back!! Nashville is Proud of you!!

and i still say you guys a are private school ..Maryville remember they all fall down .. your day is coming sooner than you think!

boski, you Sir must be a literary giant in your circle of influence. I also Congratulate the young men of Maplewood for achieving and earning the opportunity to become the state champs. They played with heart, played well but were just beat by a better team that day. Maryville will one day lose, everything but Heaven or heck comes to an end. You like many continue to try to post thoughts as to how, or somehow Maryville cheats in someway is beneath your team and fans.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh we were there we had fans on both sides maroon was deep ..and the red was cheap!!.. and it was a good game ... i was not impressed with maryille and it was not classy but you won so congrats on that part.. ..and i feel maplewood did not play its best game .. on the offensive side of the ball ..they got away from what got them here ..and Maryville secondary was weak ..and maplewood simply did not take advantage of it! id see #7 cheat over to help # 17 cover 88, so many times..Maplewoods TE should have had a field day .. i ask myself why simpson didnt run the ball as he has done many games before ...the playaction pass was there ..but they seemed to never use it .. my hats off to Maplewood ...you guys played harder than most thought you would have .. im glad to see you made it that far nobody gave you a chance so you took it.

and i still say you guys a are private school ..Maryville remember they all fall down .. your day is coming sooner than you think!

boski,

Your attitude says it all. And I knew what it would be. Losers like you are why schools like Maplewood wind up in the shape they are in anyway. I am very grateful and thankful that there are administrators and coaches like are at Maplewood now to make up for people like yourself.

Every single person, posts, etc. I have spoken with from Maryville about the game has had nothing but positives ot say. All you can come up with is excuses and complaints. Not that I am surprised, but do the kids at Maplewood a favor and stay away. Your attitude is contagious and would offset the work for people who actually do something to solve a situation instead of contribute to cause more of it.

It's a shame that you would say that you would say what Maplewood should have done. I never saw simpson run the ball much against HC, and the TE dropped a key pass late in the game. The coaches have pushed Maplewood past their potential, and yet you want to criticize the coaches on not throwing deep? Marville's secondary was actually pretty strong. Wow...

What was not classy about Maryville? and how can you say Maryvilles secondary was weak when Mapplewood's got torched all night? and a lot of people have not been impressed with Maryville this year they are not that great, all they do is WIN! Simpson didn't "run the ball as he has done many games before" because he is nursing a bad ankle according to every news paper in TN. maybe if you cared about your team instead of hating the opposing team you would know that. To Mapplewood good job there is no doubt you guys will be back. even if you do have to put up with boski as a /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> fan

boski dude you are right about one thing this was the BIG MV's last run for awhile. I look for Henry Co. to be one of the State teams next year.

I know most of you MV fans will disagree. boski the Panthers played them tough, with about 33 players to 90 something this did not go unnoticed. Maplewood Panthers hold your heads high you had a fantastic season and have the respect of all of middle Tennessee. Good Luck to all of you and keep working. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thanks golfendude .. i really was not impressed with maryville ..sure they had some nice plays ..but maplewood should have been able to keep up with ..i never said anything about coaching .. some guy made a comment that im bashing the coaches ..im not ..im bashing the play calling ..and ive seen maplewood play enough times to know they could have done more ..with the passing game and simpson could have ran more ..so what if he didnt run against HC he didnt need to to beat them this was the chamionship game leave it out there .. maplewood was out numbered something like 3 to 1 and they played a heck of a game .. im happy for them ..and i still feel they could have won the game .. thats all im saying!!

What was not classy about Maryville? and how can you say Maryvilles secondary was weak when Mapplewood's got torched all night? and a lot of people have not been impressed with Maryville this year they are not that great, all they do is WIN! Simpson didn't "run the ball as he has done many games before" because he is nursing a bad ankle according to every news paper in TN. maybe if you cared about your team instead of hating the opposing team you would know that. To Mapplewood good job there is no doubt you guys will be back. even if you do have to put up with boski as a /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> fan

they can deal with me ..its you that cant, they know im a true fan ..home brew ..i was there when they was

0 -10 ..and im still here ..and whats not classy about maryville ..ill tell you, you got a group of fans in your crowd waving a confederate flag in the stands then tucking it under their shirts ...thats not classy at all! there was no place for that ..that really showed me what you guys where about ...ive read some pretty nasty stories about you folks up there in blount county ..

boski,

Your attitude says it all. And I knew what it would be. Losers like you are why schools like Maplewood wind up in the shape they are in anyway. I am very grateful and thankful that there are administrators and coaches like are at Maplewood now to make up for people like yourself.

Every single person, posts, etc. I have spoken with from Maryville about the game has had nothing but positives ot say. All you can come up with is excuses and complaints. Not that I am surprised, but do the kids at Maplewood a favor and stay away. Your attitude is contagious and would offset the work for people who actually do something to solve a situation instead of contribute to cause more of it.

just another lame attempt to take shots at maplewood huh? ...and you said a keyword people from maryville ..you havent spoken to anyone from maplewood ..you have no idea. i have no excuses and complaints ..i just feel they could have done more ..i have a right to feel like that ...thats doesnt take anything away from what these guys have done nothing will , they were the second best team in 4a that night ..thats was their game to win they didnt win ..im still just as happy for them .. they have come a long way ..and i dont think they are about to stop now ...

Congratulations to the Maryville Red Rebels. Winning 60 games in a roll and 4 consecutive state championships is phenomenal. But the question remains would they have been able to pull off just a tremendous feat if not for the benefit of transfers, tuition students, and playing down in classification.

Just know that 99% of our players are NOT transfers, are NOT tuition students, and as for the "playing down" in classification.... please mail a letter to the TSSAA, and cry to them about it, at

TSSAA

P.O. Box 319 - (3333 Lebanon Road )

Hermitage, TN 37076

they can deal with me ..its you that cant, they know im a true fan ..home brew ..i was there when they was

0 -10 ..and im still here ..and whats not classy about maryville ..ill tell you, you got a group of fans in your crowd waving a confederate flag in the stands then tucking it under their shirts ...thats not classy at all! there was no place for that ..that really showed me what you guys where about ...ive read some pretty nasty stories about you folks up there in blount county ..

quick correction. "i was there when they was 0-10" Its supposed to be, "I was there when they were 0-10" Also, if you were half educated, which does not require having your GED, you would know the history of your country and the confederate flag. I don't give a rats @%# about the flag cause im neither from the north or south but I do know the history behind it, so before you make a comment you should pick up a history book first. Also, nasty stories about BC??? like what?? we produce state champions in multiple sports every year?? most of our hs students end up going to college?? MHS is one of the best academic school for a child to attend in the state of tennessee?? every single year our seniors receive millions of dollars in scholarship money because of their grades, because they're smart?? Now thats pretty nasty.....but ill tell you whats nasty for real.....people like you are nasty. Instead of congratulating Maryville on their accomplishments and keeping it there, you'll say something like "oh good job maryville but you stink, your school, and your community" now thats being nasty. Maplewood is a great story.When it comes to accomplishments its right there next to the 2000 maryville state champs. I dont know much about your school but from what I hear, its an unbelievable accomplishment for them to make it to the state game and believe me, every single person i have talked to from maryville is proud that schools like yours are able to rise from the bottom to the top. Your students may not enjoy some of the things maryville students do but with hard work Maplewood High School can win state every year and become a top academic school who sends the majority of their students to college. At the end, when you look at it, we're all made by the same God. When a community comes together, anything is possible. BC went from a small place on the map no one knew about, to a place thats been voted "best place to live/retire in the US" and that has 8 state championship trophies in the last 4 years (and thats just counting football). So go ahead and call us nasty, but when you leave church sunday morning....take a look at yourself first.

ps. this post is for boski only, until i see otherwise, the rest of Maplewood fans/community members are not like this and its not meant for them.

just another lame attempt to take shots at maplewood huh? ...and you said a keyword people from maryville ..you havent spoken to anyone from maplewood ..you have no idea. i have no excuses and complaints ..i just feel they could have done more ..i have a right to feel like that ...thats doesnt take anything away from what these guys have done nothing will , they were the second best team in 4a that night ..thats was their game to win they didnt win ..im still just as happy for them .. they have come a long way ..and i dont think they are about to stop now ...

No, my shots are fired directly at you. I don't think I've done anything but praise Maplewood since the game.