Final's Winners

LSMFT

With the Blue Cross series starting next Friday night, I looked at the match-ups. No private in 1A, one in 2A, one in 3A, none in 4A, none in 5A. How many private schools will walk off the field at MTSU this coming up Friday and Saturday with a W I N ?

None, nada, zilch, zero

If you count Maryville with there transfers, you will have one chump, er champ!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Blue Cross series starting next Friday night, I looked at the match-ups. No private in 1A, one in 2A, one in 3A, none in 4A, none in 5A. How many private schools will walk off the field at MTSU this coming up Friday and Saturday with a W I N ?

None, nada, zilch, zero

Maryville isn't private. And I agree that 0 privates will win titles. So what does that say about who has advantages? Or the multiplier?

None, nada, zilch, zero

What is your point? Are you bragging because no private schools will win a state championship this year? Congratulations the multiplier worked. So, please shut up about unfair it is.

What is your point? Are you bragging because no private schools will win a state championship this year? Congratulations the multiplier worked. So, please shut up about unfair it is.

Hey guys there are other sports besides Football....Well at least to some of us.

None, nada, zilch, zero

You meant Maryville AND Alcoa right? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />