Hampton Bulldogs

Dawgfan88

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the players and coaches for a season to remember. 13-1 is an incredible year, and I really coudn't be prouder of them. It's been great to see the fans turn out in the numbers they did all year, at home and on the road. One last time: THANKS GUYS! You were an amazing bunch to watch!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job this yr Hampton! What you guys have accomplished over the last 3 yrs has been nothing short of outstanding support, detication & team work. I think this group of young men have set the bar for the Hampton program for yrs to come. Don't be disapointed with the season. ( I'd take it in a heart beat ). All I can say. The Hampton program has come a long way, and notice has been taken from out here West of you guys. Keep working hard at it and that special year will come.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

3putt..

I loved watching these guys play,outstanding TEAM, but what Ilove the most was the Charactor, a class act on and off the field.The parents, coaches and whole community should be very proud to have them represent you. I'm sure the parents and Coaches had alot to do with it.

I loved watching these guys play,outstanding TEAM, but what Ilove the most was the Charactor, a class act on and off the field.The parents, coaches and whole community should be very proud to have them represent you. I'm sure the parents and Coaches had alot to do with it.

Pujo, Old Pirate says he saw you friday night with that KC jacket on. OP tried to locate you after the game but failed.

The Hampton folks have every right to be extremely proud of there bulldogs. Heck the pirates have made it to the big game 6 times lost 3 and 2 times in the mid 80s. OP repects the bulldogs and attempted to warn the SP fans prior to the game, some are unreachable.

Pujo, Old Pirate says he saw you friday night with that KC jacket on. OP tried to locate you after the game but failed.

The Hampton folks have every right to be extremely proud of there bulldogs. Heck the pirates have made it to the big game 6 times lost 3 and 2 times in the mid 80s. OP repects the bulldogs and attempted to warn the SP fans prior to the game, some are unreachable.

Thanks OLD PIRATE, someone pointed you out to me,but you seemed to be on a mission. Wish Icould have talked to you and Zone Pirate. Italked to a few of you're players and they were nice. Iwas really impressed with Jones ,on and off the field, he will be even more special next season. You guys have a great team and I think some of the posters learned a good lesson this week. You can't take anyone for granted ,especially this late in the playoffs. I don't think you're coaches or players were quilty of overlooking anyone. But I'm sure some of the fans expected an easier game. We've had the same problem in some of our games this season. Get the guys focused this week, Mckenzie is not anyone's chump. The State Championship wasn't played last week or the week before, it will be Friday and I'll be pulling for you in a big way. GOOOOOOOOOOOOPIRATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A big thanks to you too Pujo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thank you for keeping us informed with whats going on with Hampton Football throughout the season. I've really enjoyed your insight with this team.

I really appreciate how the Hampton posters have handled the loss, over the years I've seem some very sad stuff from some other schools after a loss. We have alot of great loyal fans and a very few nuts, I've come to realize every team out there have their few nuts. I just do my best to stay away from them and i gnore when possible. Its easy to pull for the Bulldogs. JC Campbell is maybe the best role model for our kids than anyone I've ever been around. He teaches alot more than football. I've really grown to respect him as a person. He's the best. I'd put my kids in his hands any old day. Actually I've got alot of respect for the whole bunch.

It also seems like people thinks I'm something I'm not, I do keep up with football across the state,but what I really do on here is try to give credit where credit is due. I'm very honored and proud to be associated with this bunch. Some people questioned my loyalty to this TEAM, they can forget that junk, as long as the same Coaches are there and the kids act like the one;s I've been around the past three seasons, I'll be a Bulldog fan.

Thanks OLD PIRATE, someone pointed you out to me,but you seemed to be on a mission. Wish Icould have talked to you and Zone Pirate. Italked to a few of you're players and they were nice. Iwas really impressed with Jones ,on and off the field, he will be even more special next season. You guys have a great team and I think some of the posters learned a good lesson this week. You can't take anyone for granted ,especially this late in the playoffs. I don't think you're coaches or players were quilty of overlooking anyone. But I'm sure some of the fans expected an easier game. We've had the same problem in some of our games this season. Get the guys focused this week, Mckenzie is not anyone's chump. The State Championship wasn't played last week or the week before, it will be Friday and I'll be pulling for you in a big way. GOOOOOOOOOOOOPIRATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pujo, Old Pirate says some fans easily become mouthy. OP says it's a safe bet the ones that run that mouth are some that never acheived much while playing the game. OP says each and every opponant should be given respect. The game Friday will have a tremendous following from various high school football fans to college scouts. Any kid hoping to attract attention to play at the next level better be focused and respect his opponant. It is impossable to play at peak level if you are not mentally prepared. OP says each player has to evaluate his mental approach to the game.

OP HAS SEEN A LOT OF PLAYERS PLAY UNINSPIRED FOOTBALL WHEN PROPER RESPECT IS NOT SHOWN.

Hopefully the Pirates will do the things neccessary to bring home the bacon.