GC vs. Oc

lucasl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can never tell about these Rebels......One night they show up and get embarassed by Greenfield....then another night go out and just blow a team out of the water.....If the team that comes to play like I know they can, OC will come out on top.....Look for a big game from Gilliam and Gibson again......Good luck to both teams!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!

anybody have their predictions ready for this one? I say OC by 10+. I'd say more becuase I think the Rebels can build a big lead, but haven't figured out to sustain it just yet.

Maybe with this being the only game out of three at home this week and the girls game being a very big match-up,there will be a big crowd to support the Rebels and Lady Rebels....I think if the Rebels are fortunate to get out to a big lead they will hold it with the crowd behind them...If they could get the support going like they did back in the Whitby Pit years and as loud as the the new gym can get (ex.the OC-UC game last year) these teams would be very tough to beat at home....Win and the support will come....You have to defend your home court

I think OC wins this one 71-63......

Expect a close game, but think that Milan comes out on top. OC will not be able to stop Vaughn, and Milan's depth shows up in 4th quarter.

Vaughn wasn't a factor....OC wins 62-50 to improve to 7-2 overall and 2-0 in the district....Big win for the Rebels..

To be honest I'm not sure why there was so much optimism about this Bulldog team....They are not that good....I see them and Crockett battling it out for last place...

vaughn's a versatile player but OC shut him down tonight. he couldn't get into his normal slasher type role. Just another great win for the new-look Rebels!!vaughn's a versatile player but OC shut him down tonight. he couldn't get into his normal slasher type role. Just another great win for the new-look Rebels!!vaughn's a versatile player but OC shut him down tonight. he couldn't get into his normal slasher type role. Just another great win for the new-look Rebels!!vaughn's a versatile player but OC shut him down tonight. he couldn't get into his normal slasher type role. Just another great win for the new-look Rebels!!vaughn's a versatile player but OC shut him down tonight. he couldn't get into his normal slasher type role. Just another great win for the new-look Rebels!!

Rebels are now 7-2 and 2-0 in the district. One more win and OC will equal their win total for the entire season last year and again we're still in December /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Again - just goes to show you what stability and consistency does for a program.. Kudos to Coach Kail and his staff for the positive direction the boys program is going in /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck down in Munford on Friday /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />