Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

No place in either division as an 8th grader. Not at 160.

We will never know since Pinkstaff isn't wrestling high school this year but if he was I'm confident he would place at D2

and very likely would place in D1. Next year we will see how he does as a 9th grader whether he is at CAK or Baylor he will be in hunt to win not just to medal.

We will never know since Pinkstaff isn't wrestling high school this year but if he was I'm confident he would place at D2

and very likely would place in D1. Next year we will see how he does as a 9th grader whether he is at CAK or Baylor he will be in hunt to win not just to medal.

Actions speak louder than words. He is at a school where he is eligble to wrestle as an eighth grader and choses not to. Whomever is handling him evidently figures he isn't ready and given the physical maturity of the of the top tier middle heavies I'd say they made a wise call.

As far as winning at 160 + as a freshman, ... well rather than spend a lot of time on the matter, and again no disrespect to the kid, just bring your checkbook. I will happily wager more than I can afford to lose it won't happen.

I'm sorry, I am a middle Tennessee guy, and we don't come across the mountains that much. I would love to know who Pinkstaff is. What weight does he wrestle, what grade is he in? I know he wrestles for CAK.

Also, during the state tournament, can you guys extend the invitation for one of your meetings. I would love to talk wrestling and peruse in the ways of our E. Tennessee brethren.(And I do not need to be accompanied by an adult)

Stay Tuned for info about meetings during State Tourney. In years gone by Several of middle and west Tn"s finest contributed greatly to these special annual meetings.

Actions speak louder than words. He is at a school where he is eligble to wrestle as an eighth grader and choses not to. Whomever is handling him evidently figures he isn't ready and given the physical maturity of the of the top tier middle heavies I'd say they made a wise call.

As far as winning at 160 + as a freshman, ... well rather than spend a lot of time on the matter, and again no disrespect to the kid, just bring your checkbook. I will happily wager more than I can afford to lose it won't happen.

thats why he didnt wrestle this year cus hes changing high schools (most likely) to baylor

I thought Collins Help already had reached there scholarship limit

They get more transfers than Big Blue and Red combined

Really? The only kid on our varsity that didn't come up through our youth program is Allgood and he moved in this year from somewhere in Florida.

We do have one kid that came up through our youth program and then went to a private school for a year....his coach left and he came back.......after moving into our district.

While I do not know Mr. Pinkstaff I know of him. I do believe the tables will be turning in the next few years in the ongoing saga of McCallie vs Baylor. Look at the middle school programs and where each stands now. This is only going to lean more in the favor of the team in blue in the next few years. From what I have heard from my friends in Chattanooga involved in the kiddie wrestling it appears McCallie has been getting the upper hand the last couple of incoming classes and we already know how strong they are in the 7th and 8th grade classes. Word is this upcoming 6th class for next year has about 4 of the better Chattanooga kids coming in and possibly a 5th who is the creme de la creme of Tn kid wrestling. No matter where the 5th kid goes large #'s of good wrestlers wins over 1 or two studs everytime. If the 5th leans towards the blue then forget about it. It will be 4 years of domination once they get to high school. Too bad my team cant wrestle either school.

While I do not know Mr. Pinkstaff I know of him. I do believe the tables will be turning in the next few years in the ongoing saga of McCallie vs Baylor. Look at the middle school programs and where each stands now. This is only going to lean more in the favor of the team in blue in the next few years. From what I have heard from my friends in Chattanooga involved in the kiddie wrestling it appears McCallie has been getting the upper hand the last couple of incoming classes and we already know how strong they are in the 7th and 8th grade classes. Word is this upcoming 6th class for next year has about 4 of the better Chattanooga kids coming in and possibly a 5th who is the creme de la creme of Tn kid wrestling. No matter where the 5th kid goes large #'s of good wrestlers wins over 1 or two studs everytime. If the 5th leans towards the blue then forget about it. It will be 4 years of domination once they get to high school. Too bad my team cant wrestle either school.

Oh, but they can.