Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

Im just letting you know according to your post earlier last week that we couldnt organize a team to beat yours. Well we did that in middle school match and it looks like we will keep doing so. Hope, dream or fantacise all you want that this group we have and will have quits before high school becasue thats your only hope.

The Baylor McCallie Middle School matches have been very close every year that I can remember for about the last 10 yrs.

The Baylor McCallie Middle School matches have been very close every year that I can remember for about the last 10 yrs.

Is this another of your attempts to take a jab at our high school program? Just be a man and say what you want to say without beating around the bush. Yes, we have had issues. Yes we are correcting those mistakes. I think by these young kids wanting to go to McCallie it shows we are doing something right. Believe what you want but I promise you when the tides turn you guys wont be anywhere to be found.

I just learned of two more young studs that will be looking the way of the blue. Both are 7th graders and the top kids their size. Im not sure if they will try to enroll as 8th graders or wait until the 9th grade but they will be going through the process for sure.

So 5 plus 2 = 7 take away 1 that ain't coming and you have 6 young kids that might get accepted.? You telling all the EBE's dark secrets is a tactical error on a large scale! Keep us posted so we can keep up, or at least try to keep pace with the BiG Blue Wave!

I hope one of these studs doesn't displace your son with this mass influx of 'young studs".

I know 5 of the 6 kids you're talking about, so I'm not sure what your so excited about.?

CC

Is this another of your attempts to take a jab at our high school program? Just be a man and say what you want to say without beating around the bush. Yes, we have had issues. Yes we are correcting those mistakes. I think by these young kids wanting to go to McCallie it shows we are doing something right. Believe what you want but I promise you when the tides turn you guys wont be anywhere to be found.

Grappler, Your the one that's not man enough to say whats wrong with your own program?

CC

Grappler, Your the one that's not man enough to say whats wrong with your own program?

CC

There is nothing wrong with our program! We have certain standards we like to keep and by not going out and getting every wrestler who can win a match for us we got behind those who want to win at all costs. Now because of what we stand for more kids and parents are looking our way. I am done with this topic. Good luck to you cupcake. You are going to need it in the upcoming years.

There is nothing wrong with our program! We have certain standards we like to keep and by not going out and getting every wrestler who can win a match for us we got behind those who want to win at all costs. Now because of what we stand for more kids and parents are looking our way. I am done with this topic. Good luck to you cupcake. You are going to need it in the upcoming years.

I feel like I just finished an 8 minute abdominal workout laughing at this one. I'm sure your standards are followed in the same manner Ricky Bobby adheres to the Geneva Convention in Talladega Nights.

If I know you, this topic is long from being done. From a therapeutic stand point I feel it's best you talk this thing out. I'm here for you, but I must take a few minutes to stretch my abs just in case you do respond.

CC