Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

Lets not drop that low and name names. These are kids no matter what you may think of them. He was the greatest thing since sliced bread when you had him. Then he leaves becasue he doesnt get a fair shake and all of a sudden he is Hitler reincarnated. Thats ok there have been some go from our side to yours that we feel the same about. At least ours dosnt get on here and drag you guys through the mud every single day. Im just glad you guys are so pathetic at Football. I couldnt handle listening to this nonsense year round.

This is no reflection on T J , I like him fine and realize he can make his own school choices. This was a response to your post where you said " We have certain standards we like to keep and by not going out and getting every kid who can win a match for us we got behind." T j is simply an example that your premisis is wrong. McCallie is obviously willing to make consessions to win that Baylor was not. Most of the kids on Baylors team have been there all along and many of their parents went there as well. There are 2 Boarding students in the line up we are glad to have. Once again I like TJ and think he is a good wrestler.

Is this another of your attempts to take a jab at our high school program? Just be a man and say what you want to say without beating around the bush. Yes, we have had issues. Yes we are correcting those mistakes. I think by these young kids wanting to go to McCallie it shows we are doing something right. Believe what you want but I promise you when the tides turn you guys wont be anywhere to be found.

The tide must have been turning last night when the JV's got together. 20-2 matches Baylor. If you want to score it like a dual, 105-9. How's that future working out?

The tide must have been turning last night when the JV's got together. 20-2 matches Baylor. If you want to score it like a dual, 105-9. How's that future working out?

jv what? tiddly winks? high school? obviously if our varsity team isnt real strong then our jv is weaker. GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

jv what? tiddly winks? high school? obviously if our varsity team isnt real strong then our jv is weaker. GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just learned of two more young studs that will be looking the way of the blue. Both are 7th graders and the top kids their size. Im not sure if they will try to enroll as 8th graders or wait until the 9th grade but they will be going through the process for sure.

I believe you're the one who brought younger kids into this. I appreciate your recognition of my genius, but I'm no BCB or Walkenvol when it comes to wrestling.

I ahve to ask though... why are do you reference Alan Gold's in so many of your posts?

Ha- I dont know if you are trying to be your usuall funny self but I can gurantee this is one hombre you and you merry band of drinkers wouldnt want to tangle with. I've whipped bigger and tougher people than you on the way to a fight. Im not one of the flute players you used to pick on in high school. Not only was I a College wrestler, golden gloves boxer ,I also have a third degree blackbelt in Aikido.

This time last year BCB was quoting old Rock'N Roll lyrics, but I felt that the one below were more applicable:

I work down at the pizza pit

And I drive an old Hyundai

I still live with my mom and dad

I'm 5'3 and overweight

I'm a Sci-fi fantatic

Mild athsmatic

Never been to 2nd base

But there's a whole nother me

That you need to see

Go check out MySpace

Cause online I'm down in Hollywood

I'm 6'5 and I look darn good

I drive a Mazerati

I'm a black belt in Karate

And I love a good glass of wine

It turns girls on that I'm mysterious

I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious

Cause even on a slow day I can have a three way

Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online

So much cooler online

Brad Paisley Online2007

This time last year BCB was quoting old Rock'N Roll lyrics, but I felt that the one below were more applicable:

I work down at the pizza pit

And I drive an old Hyundai

I still live with my mom and dad

I'm 5'3 and overweight

I'm a Sci-fi fantatic

Mild athsmatic

Never been to 2nd base

But there's a whole nother me

That you need to see

Go check out MySpace

Cause online I'm down in Hollywood

I'm 6'5 and I look darn good

I drive a Mazerati

I'm a black belt in Karate

And I love a good glass of wine

It turns girls on that I'm mysterious

I tell 'em I don't want nothing serious

Cause even on a slow day I can have a three way

Chat with two women at one time

I'm so much cooler online

So much cooler online

Brad Paisley Online2007

Can this please be the LAST Brad Paisley reference EVER on Coacht ?

I just learned of two more young studs that will be looking the way of the blue. Both are 7th graders and the top kids their size. Im not sure if they will try to enroll as 8th graders or wait until the 9th grade but they will be going through the process for sure.I believe you're the one who brought younger kids into this. I appreciate your recognition of my genius, but I'm no BCB or Walkenvol when it comes to wrestling.I ahve to ask though... why are do you reference Alan Gold's in so many of your posts?

Im not sure who you are or why you are pipng in all of a sudden. What does your screen name mean? It would probably be in your best interest to avoid this conversation altogether and leave it up to the professionals. Go drink a warm glass of milk and let your mommy tuck you back into beddie bye.

Harry, BCB, mtnrasslin and you red fellersQuit trying to match wits with grappler. He's got what you got plus half a wit. It's killing me.

thank you Chattcity. Finally someone who calls it like they see it

Im not sure who you are or why you are pipng in all of a sudden. What does your screen name mean? It would probably be in your best interest to avoid this conversation altogether and leave it up to the professionals. Go drink a warm glass of milk and let your mommy tuck you back into beddie bye.thank you Chattcity. Finally someone who calls it like they see it

Why all of the anger? Oh, my Mom died two years ago after a long illness so no more tuck ins.

Lighten up!

Before today, I have never felt the need to respond to message boards. Today, I am making an exception. I can't believe that it is normal to behave the way many of you have chosen to on this forum. I thought this was about Pinkstaff and if he will go to Baylor? I know the Pinkstaff family and for selfish reasons i would like to see that family remain at CAK. After reading the posts on this forum, I can't imagine they would want to be around any of this. Is this what competition has come to? I know he would be an asset to any program he chooses to attend. I hope you all keep up all this talk because it will only make him see the obvious! I pray that you all remember what is most important!