District 11 AA

putboobieincoach

yes your going to have those years ..you cant always reload.. or kids transfer in !!!! heres some excuses.. harpeth is bad cause they lost their 1,2,4,5,6,7,8, hitters last year.. harpeth is bad cause they lost their shut down arms chris and matt .. to go along with arms zack, cody, chase b. and closer cory h... harpeth is bad cause they lost 36 home runs from last year ... harpeth is bad cause they have 300 less kids then sycamore.. harpeth is bad cause those kids started since the were soph. going to 2 states tournys... and getting up set by lexington the better team did not win that day errors kill !!! harpeth hit the keck boy from i remember.. 5 of those seniors won a world series with post 19 beating out all 50 states and those island teams producing all that MLB talent !! i can go on on .. harpeth is young ,, at times 3 freshman and they are even younger next year have i believe 3 seniors .. but i think they have a better chance then sycamore in AAA in a few years !! GOOD LUCK !!!

From what I heard today Cory Hale is also just in the top 10 juco batting averages in the nation. With a .509 I believe. I went up and watched them, all of them start for a very good Columbia State team(Chris Hale, Cory Hale, Cody Pomeroy, and Matt Fiser). People do not have those kinds of years where they lose that much talent! That is just a fact. You might lose that many seniors, but everybody in District 11 and in the state know that bunch was special.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry shswareagle6. I didn't mean to make it sound like Harpeth was making excuses for graduating 6 of their 7 college signees from last years team. They should have looked for some transfer help. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Oh I am not worried "bra", Harpeth lost there best senior class they have probably ever had. You all should win. Just remember crushin usually consists of run ruling so I fully expect that from your big mouth every time you play Harpeth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats of course if you still will be playing by that time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. You guys will not be crushing Harpeth.. You might beat them though.

no comment on this you no how the first game went /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Awesome game tonight between sycamore and creekwood. Sycamore won 5-4 in extra innings. Sycamore was in control the entire game until the last inning. They had a 4-1 lead goin into the bottom of the 7th. And their closer struggled to find the strike zone and walked i dont know how many batters and creekwood ended up tying the game. I was proud of Patton coming in with bases loaded and one out with the scored tied and gettin out of it. Sycamore scored with 1 out and bases loaded, when Mitch Greco hit a ground ball to second i believe and the throw was a little off towards home and the catcher bobbled the ball and the runner was safe. I dont know why Creekwood was upset by the call because it was the right call everybody saw the catcher didnt have any control of the ball. Oh and joey hannah pitched very good game, creekwood only had three hits off of him and the only run scored was unearned. I see Sycamore winning tom. as well, i wouldnt say easily but it wont be a struggle like tonight.

Another Classic battle between two top teer teams in District 11 AA. Sycamore V Creekwood. I have read and read all over this message board and I read alot coming from players, fans, and parents mouths. I keep hearing alot of talk about class. Class is something that is earned not given. Class is something that makes a team or a person stand out(good or bad). I was at this game and I was looking foward to seeing two classy schools go at it. From reading this thread I would've thought this is what I would see. Simply put, I did not observe what I was looking for.

The whole game was great, both sides played hard. Until the end of the game when Creekwood got beat a player yells out a cus word directed toward Sycamore players/fans. This cus word was four letters and begins with F. "F all of ya'll", to be exact.

I found out about this while watching the JV game from a couple of concerned parents on the Creekwood side. Now if this illustrates CLASS, then I am sadly mistaken.

I represent neither team, I am only a spectator and just calling it how I see it. Now if all is true that is posted on this thread about Creekwood being CLASSY and their coaches being classy, we will see if this kid will play tomorrow at home against Sycamore.

Losing is one thing, but losing and then doing something of this magnitude is another. I will be at this game watching to see if the coaches punish this kid for what he has done. I mean he just represented his school, city, family, and TEAM most importantly. I would like to see the kid be punished for his mistakes.

All and all a good game. Sycamores starter gave up 3 hits, no ER. To close out the game the closer walked 5 in a row to make the game a one run game and then a kid hits one over the infield(because they were in) to tie. A lefty comes in and shuts them down with two straight K's. Sycamore scrapped together a run in the 8th to put it away.

Sycamore had 5 errors to creekwoods 1. Sycamore walked 8 to creekwoods 3. Sycamore played about as bad as a game they could and still prevailed. So if you ask me Sycamore was the better team, although creekwood it a tough, scrappy team. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Does anyone have game times for tomorrows match-up?

Another Classic battle between two top teer teams in District 11 AA. Sycamore V Creekwood. I have read and read all over this message board and I read alot coming from players, fans, and parents mouths. I keep hearing alot of talk about class. Class is something that is earned not given. Class is something that makes a team or a person stand out(good or bad). I was at this game and I was looking foward to seeing two classy schools go at it. From reading this thread I would've thought this is what I would see. Simply put, I did not observe what I was looking for.

The whole game was great, both sides played hard. Until the end of the game when Creekwood got beat a player yells out a cus word directed toward Sycamore players/fans. This cus word was four letters and begins with F. "F all of ya'll", to be exact.

I found out about this while watching the JV game from a couple of concerned parents on the Creekwood side. Now if this illustrates CLASS, then I am sadly mistaken.

I represent neither team, I am only a spectator and just calling it how I see it. Now if all is true that is posted on this thread about Creekwood being CLASSY and their coaches being classy, we will see if this kid will play tomorrow at home against Sycamore.

Losing is one thing, but losing and then doing something of this magnitude is another. I will be at this game watching to see if the coaches punish this kid for what he has done. I mean he just represented his school, city, family, and TEAM most importantly. I would like to see the kid be punished for his mistakes.

All and all a good game. Sycamores starter gave up 3 hits, no ER. To close out the game the closer walked 5 in a row to make the game a one run game and then a kid hits one over the infield(because they were in) to tie. A lefty comes in and shuts them down with two straight K's. Sycamore scrapped together a run in the 8th to put it away.

Sycamore had 5 errors to creekwoods 1. Sycamore walked 8 to creekwoods 3. Sycamore played about as bad as a game they could and still prevailed. So if you ask me Sycamore was the better team, although creekwood it a tough, scrappy team. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Does anyone have game times for tomorrows match-up?

tough game but very good game. sycamore at cw tommorrow jv @ 4:30 varsity at 7:00.

as for the other issue i dont know what happened. i didnt hear or see it im not sayin it didnt happen just sayin i didnt hear it. what a great game though. you could tell it was a cw and sycamore game. the fans running their mouths and a couple of players jawing. gotta love a rivalry. i believe cw changed the momentum in the 5th or 6th inning and we were able to tie it back up. tough call at the plate at the end. from my view i didnt see a bobble but i couldve missed it. i didnt have the best view. it should be a great game tomorrow. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Harpeth beat Montgomery Central tonight 17-3 in 5 innnings. It was a solid game overall from Harpeth. Sorry, don't have the stats but Johnson gets the win.

MC @ Harpeth tomorrow 7:00

Drew Johnson gave up 3 runs, 2 earned, 4 hits, 6 K's, 2 BB and 2 HBP in 4 innings. Brown closed it with 3 straight K's.

Turner had a double and a single, Brown a double, Mangrum a single, Howell a double, Johnson a double and a single, McCoy 2 singles and Cox a single for Harpeth.

Central had 7 errors and threw 6 different pitchers I think.

Same teams, same time at Harpeth Tuesday.

Maybe thats y creekwood was upset cuz they didnt have the angle to see the bobble. i was sitting on the other side of the plate and saw a great view. the ball wasnt caught and was in the dirt when the guy scored the run. but to tell the truth i dont see how the umpire saw it cuz he was behind the catcher and i dont see how he could have saw the play but who knows. was that creekwoods number 1 that started off the game?

Maybe thats y creekwood was upset cuz they didnt have the angle to see the bobble. i was sitting on the other side of the plate and saw a great view. the ball wasnt caught and was in the dirt when the guy scored the run. but to tell the truth i dont see how the umpire saw it cuz he was behind the catcher and i dont see how he could have saw the play but who knows. was that creekwoods number 1 that started off the game?

yeah but it was a great play by our catcher to hang with that ball. it was a close play and it was to win the game and thats why we wanted the call. but its over and it should be a good game today.