Who will we see at State this year?

Thatsmygirl

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"California"?????? WOW! That's impressive. I'm sure flying back and forth to California will prepare her for softball here in TN. I'm going to fly my daughter to Hawaii. Ooltewah will win the state this year in AAA.

Well then, Good luck to your daughter when she plays them. Brentwood is going to have a good team too. They have a young pitcher who is going to shine this year. What I think may be a " Cat" quality pitcher. We will see.

A-TRINITY, DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT THEY HAVE THE BEST PITCHING IN "A"

AA-GOODPASTURE WILL BE LUCKY TO GET BACK WITH THEM LOSING EVERYONE

AAA-RIVERDALE SHOULD BE THEIR YEAR IF CAT STAYS HEALTHY AND THE OFFENSE GETS HER A RUN, IF NOT MT JULIET HAS THE BATS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD SHOT. SODDY IS REBUILDING BUT THEY SAID THE SAME ABOUT GOODPASTURE THE LAST TWO YEARS

D2-GPS-JUST GIVE THEM THE TROPHY NOW

Like who?

Is recruiting down this year? (j/k /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

Better check your source of information Tigerhawk, no problems in the Riverdale program. CAT has been throwuing almost everyday for awhile now. Been to California the last few weekends getting ready for the season to start.

RaiderOne, where is your next pitcher going to transfer in from, Arizona. Or is she going to be home-grown?

we ran out of moving funds. those girls from california are expensive to move here /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

California? Lawwd, everybody knows they're all surfer-girls and don't pay attention. Are most of 'em (out in) leftfield-ers? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well I'm still pulling for Unicoi. I think this will be there to return to state even though they lost six seniors last year. They still have there "ace" pitcher, Jessica Mason, she will be one of only two seniors this year. I hear they also have an outstanding Freshman pitcher who lead her travel team to 2 world series wins this past summer. They also have 4 Juniors that should be starting for them including there Shortstop from last year and their left fielder, who will be catching this year. Even though there team is young and mainly Freshman, their starters are expeirenced from many years of travel ball.