District 10 AA

GCBSBLL9

Marshall County and Loretto are looking good at the top of the district but it's still very wide open.

Those Hickman County teams are on fire. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

east hickman started the district with lorretto and marshall as their first two district games the toughest two teams in 10 aa . not to mention that east is a first year school and the split between the two schools really effected both teams give it a couple years and then you can run your mouth

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like some real "home field" advantages. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not sure home field is that big of an advantage in HS baseball. Guess we'll see tonight. I think it was a case of the top 4 teams in the district playing the bottom 4 and by coincidence they were all shut outs. I wouldn't expect the same tonight.

Not sure home field is that big of an advantage in HS baseball. Guess we'll see tonight. I think it was a case of the top 4 teams in the district playing the bottom 4 and by coincidence they were all shut outs. I wouldn't expect the same tonight.

At this point in the season I wouldn't consider Loretta and Lewis County in the bottom 4 of the district. Going into last nights game Loretta was 4-0 and Lewis County was 3-1 in district play. Now things may play out different as the season goes on but those are very good starts in a tough district.

At this point in the season I wouldn't consider Loretta and Lewis County in the bottom 4 of the district. Going into last nights game Loretta was 4-0 and Lewis County was 3-1 in district play. Now things may play out different as the season goes on but those are very good starts in a tough district.

Good point, guess I was thinking in terms of what I had seen rather than the actual won/loss records. Anyway, the rest of the schedule should be interesting.