best pitchers in tennessee

baseballmaniac

Dang Trey, sounds like you have mellowed since December 17!!!

Thanks for the compliment about Mo. Clinard is an excellent pitcher, but then again so is Mo. There are so many factors to figure in, but on any given day one could out pitch the other. alot of it is who is standing behind the plate and at the plate.

Hey, Dog, what ya been feedin that boy?? I saw him the other day and he has really muscled up over the winter. Too bad he hasn't got any Football eligibility left, we could use another linebacker! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Adkins several times ahd he is more of a low 80s guy.I think he would have pitched alot earlier at a smaller school.Stem I saw this fall and did not see anything in the 90s and his control was all over the place.He will be a work in progress at Western.I dont believe any pro scouts will be looking at either of these right now . Maybe in a couple of years.Good luck to both.

That's a good assumption from seeing adkins a few times and stem only once. The only problem with your assumption is that as Juniors they both got action from pro scouts and i'm sure they've only gotten better over the fall and winter so that probably means more pros keeping an eye on them

That's a good assumption from seeing adkins a few times and stem only once. The only problem with your assumption is that as Juniors they both got action from pro scouts and i'm sure they've only gotten better over the fall and winter so that probably means more pros keeping an eye on them

As I said , I saw Stem in the fall and Adkins in the late summer .I hope both continue to get better and have alot of scouts look at them. Good luck guys.

I know this is a high school topic but I know an eighth grade pitcher named ALEC RICHARDSON he can throw a MACH 4 fastball and a mean curveball and a knuckleball and a slider and a splitter and a jyro ball and a slurve and a cutter and a knucklecurve and a screwball and a sinker and spitball. He can also field the ball like derek jeter and hit like AROD. With the coachin wits of his cousin Caleb Dunkle for Perry County the best coach in the state of tennessee they will be tough in the future with this young nolan ryan.

MLK has a few pitchers that should get some attention this year. Julian Buchi-Fotre has registered 91 on the gun and Andy Blakney is in the upper 80's with really good control. I'm looking forward to seeing what their pitching staff can do as seniors.

Actually played with Julian this summer and he is going to be good. Not sure if he is throwing 90 yet but he is a big big guy and who knows what happeneds over a off-season