Clay Co. 63, Pickett Co. 70 OT

7asuperfan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS could give them some problems because they are very athletic and skilled at the guard positions. Sure it is an uphill battle but don't count them out yet.

On a neutral floor its a 40 point game. CSAS will get ALL the calls in Chattanooga however it wont make a difference. Doesn't matter if they are athletic or skilled at the guard position, C'range or JC will dominate them at EVERY position. I am counting them out by double digits! The only time it will be close is at the tipoff.

I guess you guys have to cling to your girls teams because the boys won't win up there or down here.

Some posters like to point out the fact that our girls teams are very dominant but you're wrong about someone from down there coming up here and winning. CSAS did last year but that was the only time its happened in a long time and teams from up here have went down there and won in the past but its been a long time since thats happened. I went through this same stuff two years ago when everyone said Temple would beat Clay Co. when they came up here but they didn't. The year before that Pickett Co. owned Grace Baptist so just because you won one game in 10 years don't think its going to happen again. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Some posters like to point out the fact that our girls teams are very dominant but you're wrong about someone from down there coming up here and winning. CSAS did last year but that was the only time its happened in a long time and teams from up here have went down there and won in the past but its been a long time since thats happened. I went through this same stuff two years ago when everyone said Temple would beat Clay Co. when they came up here but they didn't. The year before that Pickett Co. owned Grace Baptist so just because you won one game in 10 years don't think its going to happen again. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

CSAS would come up there and win.

I agree in general with your statement, however after seeing CSAS, Temple, Grace, Pickett County, and Clay Co play several times, Grace and CSAS are a notch or two above the others. Grace is obvious because they have the 2 big kids and good guard play. They lacked chemistry early on but they have that now. CSAS is a multi-dementional team that can set it up and run offense or speed it up and play atheletically. Really, they only lack a strong inside presence. When CSAS is focused, there is no doubt, they are the best team in the east this year.

I agree in general with your statement, however after seeing CSAS, Temple, Grace, Pickett County, and Clay Co play several times, Grace and CSAS are a notch or two above the others. Grace is obvious because they have the 2 big kids and good guard play. They lacked chemistry early on but they have that now. CSAS is a multi-dementional team that can set it up and run offense or speed it up and play atheletically. Really, they only lack a strong inside presence. When CSAS is focused, there is no doubt, they are the best team in the east this year.

I don't think CSAS will be traveling up this way i fully expect them to win that region down there. They have a very good team no doubt. However for Grace to come up here and win is highly unlikely. You never say never just like i wouldn't say that a team from up here couldn't win down there because anything can happen but the odds are against it. As good as CSAS is, they were barely able to beat Pickett Co. last year on what most people said was an off night for PC, couple that with the fact that between the two teams they only lost one player from last years teams and you can understand why no team from there would have much of a shot to come up here and win outside of CSAS. You can't say Grace is a notch above Pickett Co if they have to travel to Byrdstown because PC has already beaten them badly once there THIS year not last. Everyone says Grace was without one of their big guys but PC was without Capps, so that arguement is a moot point. You see my point? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't think CSAS will be traveling up this way i fully expect them to win that region down there. They have a very good team no doubt. However for Grace to come up here and win is highly unlikely. You never say never just like i wouldn't say that a team from up here couldn't win down there because anything can happen but highly unlikely. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree with you. I think Grace would struggle, but if CSAS were to get upset I think they could come up there and win. I don't think anyone will take the other teams forgranted. I heard CSAS had some coaches up there for the Clay/Pickett game. I guess they are getting ready already.

What are you smokin'? PC whipped, I repeat, whipped Grace up here in the first game of the year. Sure you had one of your big guys out, but our big guy (TC) was out with a sprained ankel. I don't know much about your guy that was out, but McMasters is the worst 6'11" kid I have ever seen. He is so soft, PC held him to ten points and had noone over 6'3". I don't care how good Grace's guard play is, Pickett Co's is better, Jacob Wright is one of the best guards/scorers in the upper-cumberland. Grace has never won up here, in fact they have only beat us once, and that was down their and because they had the superior team. As for CSAS, I haven't seen them play personally, but if they are what you say they are, PC walks the ball up and sets up the offense, which will offset that run offense. I have no doubt that they are athletic team, but is they don't have a strong inside presence, then TC will dominate the post. I'm not saying PC will win, but they should be the favorites to win if they get home court sub state, because it just isn't that easy to come up here and win. The refs are for PC, we play awesome in our building, and you have to play unbelievable basketball to win, and that's exactly what CSAS did last year. PC's team is just as tallented as last year, although they might not be as deep.

CALLING CLAYCOBLACKANDGOLD, DID YOUR PRECIOUS DAWGS LOSE TO THE BOBCATS??? WAS I CORRECT??? THOUGHT SO, I HOPE THAT YOU ATE YOUR CROW WITH BBQ SAUCE

In response to your comment it was one heck of a game. CCHS held PC the whole game until overtime. PC didn't beat CCHS they beat theirsselves not hitting foul shots. shot 26 missed 13 now you tell me. PC may have missed 3 of theirs. If CCHS had hit their foulshots it would have been over. So for the record CCHS beat themselves. But I'm sure the next go around will be different.

Grads!!! to PC for a good game and good luck to both teams coming up in the tourn's

Sure you had one of your big guys out, but our big guy (TC) was out with a sprained ankel.

I'm not saying PC will win, but they should be the favorites to win if they get home court sub state, because it just isn't that easy to come up here and win. The refs are for PC, we play awesome in our building, and you have to play unbelievable basketball to win

I've only seen PC's big man play once, but in that game he was no where near as dominate as Grace's center that missed the game against PC.

I can't believe you admitted that when PC plays at home the refs are for them. That's honesty that most fans don't have.