Career Average Points Per Game- 17.1

Career Average Assists Per Game- 6.02

Career Average Rebounds Per Game- 7.1

Career Average Steals Per Game- 3.0

Honors:

All-Time Leading Scorer in Culleoka History

McDonald??™s All-American Team nominee, 2007-2008

Team Record: 90-26 overall 4 year high school career

Led Team to Class A State Tournament, 2006-2007, First State Tournament participation in the history of Culleoka School

Middle Tennessee State University Signee

Finalist Tennessee Class A Mr. Basketball 2005-2006

Finalist Tennessee Class A Mr. Basketball 2006-2007

Member, Tennessee All-State Class A basketball team, first team, 2005-2006

Member, Tennessee All-State Class A basketball team, first team, 2006-2007

All-State Tournament Team, first team, 2006-2007

MVP, District 11A, 2005-2006

MVP, District 11A, 2006-2007

All-Seasonal District 11A team, 2005-2006

All-Seasonal District 11A team, 2006-2007

All-District 11A Tournament team, 2005-2006

All-District 11A Tournament team, 2006-2007

MVP, All-District 11A Tournament, 2005-2006

MVP, All-District 11A Tournament, 2006-2007

All-Region 6A Tournament Team, 2005-2006

All-Region 6A Tournament Team, 2006-2007

MVP, All-Region 6A Tournament 2006-2007

MVP Bank of Brewton Christmas Tournament in Brewton, Alabama, 2005

All-Tournament Team, Capital City Christmas Classic in Tallahassee, Florida, 2007

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryilles good defense is more of a reflection of teams they play not being able to shoot consistently from the perimeter. They play zone or a soft man. Damron cannot match up on the defensive end with the Jared Stephens of the World.

I guess to make myself perfectly clear. I would hate to see the Mr. Basketball award to become an award for the best offensive player as opposed to the most complete player.

You have made your opinion clear and that is certainly your right. We'll agree to disagree.

MJ Brown, hands down, in A.....

Justin Blake in AA....I think he's easily one of the best players in the state....

Likely you have your "votes" & pretty much picked out, but the two above are very worthy ! Brown has already proven worthy and Justin Blake has stepped up his game this season. Playin' unselfishly & still gettin' his numbers ! Quick handed defender (doesn't just play the offensive game) & offensively has improved his other aspects other than those of being simple a "3 baller" & "sniper" .... assists & rebounds are up, as well as penetrating game as well.

You have from now until February 8th to convince me who the nominees for Mr. Basketball should be. Negative comments are frowned upon in this thread.

Chase Dunn, Livingston Academy....he puts up huge numbers against everyone he plays against...has a D-1 offer already and getting a lot of interest....his team cannot win many games without him although they do play well together.

AA- Skylar McBee, Jr. guard from Rutledge.

He is consistently drawing a double team from opponents due to his ability to score 30-plus a night when left unchecked or even guarded with only one man. Case in point at Pigeon Forge he scored 7 points in the first two possession (three-pointer and a 4-point play) and was subsequently doubled the rest of the night and still scored another 25 points giving him 32 for the game...did I mention he hit the game-winner too boot?

I don't have his stats off the top of my head coach, but you could ask RHS02 and he could tell you fairly quickly.

Demario Williams, Senior

Culleoka Unit School

112 Total Basketball Games Played in High School Career

Total Points-1919

Total Assists-675

Total Rebounds-791

Total Steals-336

Career Average Points Per Game- 17.1

Career Average Assists Per Game- 6.02

Career Average Rebounds Per Game- 7.1

Career Average Steals Per Game- 3.0

Honors:

All-Time Leading Scorer in Culleoka History

McDonald??™s All-American Team nominee, 2007-2008

Team Record: 90-26 overall 4 year high school career

Led Team to Class A State Tournament, 2006-2007, First State Tournament participation in the history of Culleoka School

Middle Tennessee State University Signee

Finalist Tennessee Class A Mr. Basketball 2005-2006

Finalist Tennessee Class A Mr. Basketball 2006-2007

Member, Tennessee All-State Class A basketball team, first team, 2005-2006

Member, Tennessee All-State Class A basketball team, first team, 2006-2007

All-State Tournament Team, first team, 2006-2007

MVP, District 11A, 2005-2006

MVP, District 11A, 2006-2007

All-Seasonal District 11A team, 2005-2006

All-Seasonal District 11A team, 2006-2007

All-District 11A Tournament team, 2005-2006

All-District 11A Tournament team, 2006-2007

MVP, All-District 11A Tournament, 2005-2006

MVP, All-District 11A Tournament, 2006-2007

All-Region 6A Tournament Team, 2005-2006

All-Region 6A Tournament Team, 2006-2007

MVP, All-Region 6A Tournament 2006-2007

MVP Bank of Brewton Christmas Tournament in Brewton, Alabama, 2005

All-Tournament Team, Capital City Christmas Classic in Tallahassee, Florida, 2007

AMEN.....and besides mario's stats and awards hes a genuinely good kid...what needs to be understood about demario is he hasnt always had the talent level that the other guys have played with...mario has taken this team farther in the tournament every year hes been here...bringing us to our first region title...first substate title...first state appearance...and first state tourney game win...i see no reason he wont go farther this year...mario's a great kid who puts up numbers all the way across the board...it would just be a crime not to vote for Mr. Williams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I saw MJ put on another show tonight. He dropped in 25 points and had SEVERAL steals! I got the pleasure of sitting on the front row tonight in Trenton. MJ was bringing the ball up the side and was tripped up and was trapped along the baseline, kept his dribble, got up and beat the press! I was amazed at how he got out of it without dribbling out of bounds or off a players foot. If there's a better player in Single A, I'D LOVE TO SEE HIM! I've seen most of these players mentioned in the Class A portion except for Legend's beloved Mr. Buckner! Heard the kid was the real deal but I'll have to wait and see him in person.