Chattanooga's Top 3 Players

dadoffour

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many area players have signed with a team from a D-1 powerhouse conference team? Jurik I believe is the only one. Jurick is also the highest rated player on may rating services, McMasters is as well. To not have these two guys 1-2 is just wrong. I know attitudes and effrot are important, but at the highest end of the next level the sklls and attributes of Jurik and McMasters are not matched by any other players in the area. The rest can fight over the number 3 slot.

Have you seen these two guys play? The three kids from Howard are better than both these guys they are just bigger in no way can these guys outplay the three kids from Howard

Jurick was a complete non factor tonight in a 51-50 loss for ER at Grundy. Yup, Grundy beat them. The kid has never impressed me any night I've seen him. He has all the size and ability of anybody I've ever watched but has not one time looked like he was making an effort. Maybe he doesn't have any effort to give.

Had he made a strong effort in high school I would have believed the first time I saw him he might have just skipped college. I though he could have been that good. No way this lack of effort will fly in college. He'll have to put out or get out in Knoxville.

Maybe he'd play better if he quit pulling his shorts down every time up and down the floor. I realize all you kids don't care but to us "old folks" you all look retarded pulling down your shorts to ride the middle or lower portion of your butts. It looks like....."No wait. Don't pass me the ball yet I have to pull down my shorts some more."

Anyway, I hope Jurick does big things in Knoxville for his sake and for the Vols. Someone may have to get him a heart transplant first but I hope he becomes the player most of us believe he could be with some effort.

DL.

Jurick plays when he wants.

The two teams he really tries against are Grace and CSAS.

against CSAS he had 32 points 18 rebounds and 4 blocks.

He completely dominated the game.

It all depends on if he wants to play or not.

my top 3 are:

1.) Phillip Jurick

2.) Dontay Hampton

3.) Brandon Herman

your crazy, yes he tries in games that HE WANTS, so that mdoesnt make him top three in chattanooga, i guess when he gets to tennessee he will try in the games he wants to, because that will get him playing time? NO!

my picks are: 1) Dontay Hampton (CSAS 21-4, 9-0, big TEAM effort by all)

2) Brandon Herman

3) Tim Benford (already signed football at Tennessee Tech)

your crazy, yes he tries in games that HE WANTS, so that mdoesnt make him top three in chattanooga, i guess when he gets to tennessee he will try in the games he wants to, because that will get him playing time? NO!

my picks are: 1) Dontay Hampton (CSAS 21-4, 9-0, big TEAM effort by all)

2) Brandon Herman

3) Tim Benford (already signed football at Tennessee Tech)

I haven't seen Benford play, but Jeremy Sexton is better than Herman and Hampton.

If the topic was "Chattanooga's Top 3 Prospects" I'd start with McMasters and Jurick, but my top 3 players are: 1) Darius Ricks

2) Jeremy Sexton

3) Patrick Shaughnessy

I may be the first to pick Shaughnessy, but this guy is a monster. He's 6'8", runs the floor well and can dominate on both ends. He still seems a little uncoordinated, but with a lot of work with the right coaches I think he might suprise a lot of people.

playes are prospects. jurik and mcmasters are rated higher by for the most part completely unbiased third parties. at their positions, they are haigher anked then any of the players being mentioned. if the ones beign mentioned were better players, at the positions they play, they would be ranked by the player rating services.

playes are prospects. jurik and mcmasters are rated higher by for the most part completely unbiased third parties. at their positions, they are haigher anked then any of the players being mentioned. if the ones beign mentioned were better players, at the positions they play, they would be ranked by the player rating services.

The top draft picks in the NFL are not always the best players in college, and the Heisman candidates are not always the top draft picks. Very tall kids like Jurick and McMasters are ranked higher by scouts because of their potential to play well in college, more because of their height than what they can currently do with a basketball. The topic is who are Chattanooga's top 3 players, not, who from Chattanooga may become the top 3 players.