7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

Where is your list "85" ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Now don't be afraid to offend anyone !! Go ahead let's see em !!

Delaney....MVP

Green WC

Puckett WC

Brown WC

Cutter S

Hammonds S

Akers C

Epps O

Young R

Carter B

Weitzel Warren

These are in no particular order.

I'm sure I left out some good players.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delaney....MVP

Green WC

Puckett WC

Brown WC

Cutter S

Hammonds S

Akers C

Epps O

Young R

Carter B

Weitzel Warren

I'm sure I left out some good players.

10. Akers - Cookeville

9. Lee - Riverdale

8. Smith - Lebanon

7. Brown - WC

6. Carter - Blackman

5. Greene - WC

4. Puckett - WC

3. Cutter - S

2. Epps - Oak

1. Delaney - WC = MVP

Coach of the Year ERIC MITCHELL - WC

If I'm not mistaking and I might be I think he played Oaklnd his first game back against you guys at Siegel like the first part of January. But 2P, You are biased toward your Pats and have much respect for that but you also speak the truth in a whole when it comes to the district, you will have to admit, when those guys jumped ship on Oakland, there was no way you (Oakland fans) you guys were going to show them respect... I mean look at Shaq his former team was in the crapper and he jumped ship to a better situation like Keith and those guys did. Does that make him a bad guy no! I am just saying that and quoting 2P " to get respect, you have to give it" nobody every truely gave them a chance because of that....right??

Sorry but you are wrong. If you have some extra time and want to weed through a LOT of posts you will see that I backed Siegel big time when they went to state the first time. In fact, I hate to admit it but I attended a LOT more Siegel games than Oakland ones that yr.I even raved on the Nation. I posted tons of positive things about Siegel even though I was not a fan of Oden or Ramsey at the time b/c of their ANTICS, not b/c they bailed on OHS. That was the yr that Cutter was a freshman and I saw such promise in him and expressed it on here many many times. I have always applauded Roper....period. My favorite player at that time was the ninja. My thoughts about Harris came directly from him.....a person who knew firsthand how it worked at Siegel and "who" was in charge of that team and it wasn't Harris. Now if you want to check from an actual person who was around at that time to confirm things ....you can talk to Siegelgrad, Siegeldance, oaklandpatriots, Harris Hooligans ( Hoolie). ALL were around and can confirm what I am saying is true. I have def given Siegel many kudos over the yrs. I still think Cutter is extremely gifted as a player, but think his attitude has changed drastically.Had he played for Randy King, he would be a fan favorite b/c he would have kept him in check! No one runs over King and lives to tell the tale.

I am not sure of the date of the game Ramsey returned from injury , but I do know it was against Oakland, and I was the one who BUSTED the secret that he was playing that night on the T despite Hoolie's protests to the contrary. Very good times........

If I'm not mistaking and I might be I think he played Oaklnd his first game back against you guys at Siegel like the first part of January. But 2P, You are biased toward your Pats and have much respect for that but you also speak the truth in a whole when it comes to the district, you will have to admit, when those guys jumped ship on Oakland, there was no way you (Oakland fans) you guys were going to show them respect... I mean look at Shaq his former team was in the crapper and he jumped ship to a better situation like Keith and those guys did. Does that make him a bad guy no! I am just saying that and quoting 2P " to get respect, you have to give it" nobody every truely gave them a chance because of that....right??

Keith and Co. left for a better situation SAY WHAT? Oakland was already an established program, Siegel wasnt a school yet. Had they stayed Oakland wouldnt have missed a beat and they all would have had what they cherised the most, a ring. So dont give me this bull about leaving for a better situation.

As for respect, 2p said it best, you got to give respect to earn respect.

I'm sorry, I never post on here but I want to know how you only have 2 players from White County to All District. They are number one in the distrct, only lost 2 district games, and have 2 players that reached 1000 points this season. I think that Greene, Mitchell and Brown deserve a spot on the team too. Especially Greene and Brown seeing as they are seniors.

Thats a good question, you should ask the coaches the same question about Oakland's team last year only having 2 on the first team. Oakland went 14-0 in a tougher district 7 and only landed 2 on the first team when u could have argued for at least 3. Putting on the same team on the all-district first team is basically proclaiming that they are better than the rest of the district combined which we all know isnt true. White County is a good team and derserves recongnition for their reason and maybe 4 guys on the 2 all-district team, but not 3 on the first team, there are too many other players in the district that deserve that honor.

after watching tonight's game there is not a question in my mind........TYLER CUTTER of Siegel is the 2007-208 District 7-AAA MVP!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Delaney is so good how are you going to let one guy throw 42 points in your grill??? Cutter had a double-double tonight, with 20 points and 11 assists. Great win tonight Stars!!!

after watching tonight's game there is not a question in my mind........TYLER CUTTER of Siegel is the 2007-208 District 7-AAA MVP!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Delaney is so good how are you going to let one guy throw 42 points in your grill??? Great win tonight Stars!!!

I guess its a good thing coacht doesnt allow us to reveal our true identity, because everybody would know that your related to Cutter or just have some mancrush on the guy.

I guess its a good thing coacht doesnt allow us to reveal our true identity, because everybody would know that your related to Cutter or just have some mancrush on the guy.

haha thats funny...mancrush..what grade are you in, maybe if you guys (Oakland) had someone even worth mentioning this year, you would try to push him as well. No mancrush here or related, just know when I see a good ball player...Cutter deserves the MVP...no doubt about it. But thanks for the funny made me smile. Go Stars!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha thats funny...mancrush..what grade are you in, maybe if you guys (Oakland) had someone even worth mentioning this year, you would try to push him as well. No mancrush here or related, just know when I see a good ball player...Cutter deserves the MVP...no doubt about it. But thanks for the funny made me smile. Go Stars!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Funny since you never mention a flippin soul outside of Cutter when you talk about Siegel. Maybe its just me, but id rather strive for the team goals rather than the individual ones, and Oakland has always been about doing as such. Could Oakland have just run their team right thru Jay and Chase all the time last year to get them great numbers, yeah they could have, but they chose the path that would give them the best chance to be succesful as a team. You always moan and bicker why Siegel doesnt get respect, well this is why, guys like you praising the individual instead of the team.

If Cutter was such a lock for MVP then why are you in the minority in voicing that Cutter should be MVP? Cutter isnt even the MVP on his own team , Kerry Hammonds is.

I also remember reading in the Tennessean Newspaper that they picked Wite County number one and Oakland a number two to win the district this season.......not Siegel. Go Stars!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The paper was right too.

Please stop. Cutter isn't even the best Point Guard in the district let alone player.

Cutter is a good solid PG nothing more. I could care less if he signed with Duke so don't bring that crap up.

MVP Will prob be Someone from White county Alex Carter should be runner-up with Kerry falling in at 3.

All District.

PG-Cutter (Only because Dre didn't score enough, but hes a true PG.)

SG-Carter

SF-Delany

PF-Hammonds

C-Puckett

I would like to see Tyler Edwards on their.

I never said that is why Tyler Cutter should win the MVP! Go back and re-read the post. I was just asking if anybody else in the district has signed any where to play ball next season....I was just curious!!

And please do not get me started on Chassion...he deserved it last thee is no question about it, he had an awesome year, but to say he should have deserved it his junior year over Keith Ramsey is crazy. Keith played every spot on the floor led his team to back to back state tourney appearences, I mean anybody Oakland or any 7-AAA fan that would be truely honest would tell ya that he deserved it. To be honest it is hard for any Siegel player to get true respect from the fans all the way to the coaches, good players or not!!!! I know I am biased toward Siegel and that it is what a fan does... root for their team, like anybody else on here but please try to be honest......nobody likes Siegel...period. There, I have spoke my peace on this...sorry to rant.

But my original question and it is a question out of curiosty...is there another player to sign to play at the next level in the district. Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I totally agree with 'starfan'............nobody likes Siegel.