Region 7AA Tournament

I heard it was first round sweep for 13AA. Can we just move the semis and the championship closer to home now that there isn't a 14AA team in it? (wishful thinking)

Getting Milan out of their gym may be the difference in the game with Obion Central.....

I know Milan is playing awful well right now but I'm going to go with the Lady Rebels by 4...

By the way...Moving the games is a good idea..How bout move the games to Troy...New gym and great concessions... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...Milan already has had their turn.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Lady Rebels win it by a score of 52-43. Jana Roney led all players with 19 points. Chassiddy Fussel finishes with 12, followed by Aubrey Reedy with 7. The Lady Rebels were 85% from the charity stripe. Lavanda Ross led all Northside scorers with 16.

NS had a good game, but OC is the better team as has been stated several times. However, Roney only had 7 points from the field the rest were from the free throw line. But points are points, not to take anything away from her. OC shot 29 free throws and NS only shot 13. Just a little lop sided. Good luck to OC. But you will have to do more than shoot free throws to win the state.

NS had a good game, but OC is the better team as has been stated several times. However, Roney only had 7 points from the field the rest were from the free throw line. But points are points, not to take anything away from her. OC shot 29 free throws and NS only shot 13. Just a little lop sided. Good luck to OC. But you will have to do more than shoot free throws to win the state.

Who else scored for Northside? I wasn't at the game. I was listening to it on the radio. I think I heard that Hill scored.

By the way...Moving the games is a good idea..How bout move the games to Troy...New gym and great concessions... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...Milan already has had their turn.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Anything would be better than Brownsville.

Getting Milan out of their gym may be the difference in the game with Obion Central.....

I know Milan is playing awful well right now but I'm going to go with the Lady Rebels by 4...

Obion will have to play a lot better than they did Friday night in order to beat Milan. A very sloppy game at Northside. Impressive crowd turn out for OC, and very poor showing of fans for NS on their home court. 13AA is way superior to 14AA girls this year, no contest. Same good four teams left, unfortunate two will be history after tonight. Both games can go either way, although Milan / GC are the favorites. Good luck to all.

Guest nwtnsports

Milan 46, Obion Central 38

OC - 13 7 6 12 - 38

M - 11 4 11 20 - 46

OC - Roney 17, A. Reedy 5, Eaves 5, G. Reedy 4, Fussell 3, McGee 2, Butler 2

M - Gray 19, Poston 15, Glenn 10, Joyner 2

Milan advances to the region championship for the first time since 1989.

Congratulations to the Lady Rebels on a great season and to the seniors for an awesome career.