Region 4AAA

rebs3

Yes. It would be nice if they were not so that we might get to see or at least listen to some of the other games.

The all inspiring "SWAMI" has arrived !!!! Please !! Please !!! 8aaa fans sit down !! No ! No1 No! Please everybody you are too kind !! "The Swami" sees top seeded White County routing defenseless Tullahoma by 26. Siegel will have very little trouble with Lawerence Co. Siegel by 23. Oakland will go into Franklin Co. and come away with a hard fought 7 point victory. And finally, Blackman will play hard at Shelbyville, but the Eagles will prove too strong for them, Shelbyville by 19. The "swami" has spoken !! Read em and cry like a baby !!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how I rank the remaining teams in the Region:

1. Shelbyville - Most skilled and athletic. Andrews is the best player in the region (can shoot, dribble, pass, rebound) and he is only a Sophomore. Siegel fans who think Gooch can elevate (and he can!!!) need to see Michael France. France is sick. Not only can he soar, he can shoot the rock and he is a Senior. Twilley is a little like Maupins from Oakland, but can handle the ball even better (If that is even possible) and is the best passer in the region. Enough about the almighty Shelbyville - although they do have other good players.

2. Whte County - If they keep their hot hand, they can upset Shelbyville in the finals (Assuming Shelbyville beats Siegel). They really don't have one player that stands above the rest. Very balanced and all 5 starters can be the MVP of any game. All can shoot and all know the game very well. It would be hard to bet against them.

3. Siegel - If Andrews from Shelbyville is the best player in the region, Cutter is a very close 2nd and could make an argument for being the best right now (Andrews will be playing in the SEC one day). If Hammonds is 100% or close and their big UT football player stays out of foul trouble and plays with passion on both ends of the floor, Siegel could win the whole thing. Siegel is also the type of team that can fall apart on you because of their inexperience (4 Sophomores get significant minutes).

4(tie) Oakland and Franklin County - and both of these teams can beat Siegel or White County on any given night and can give Shelbyville their monies worth. Best player in that game will be Ryan Stovall from Franklin County, but Epps can lock up anybody, so that will be fun to watch. Epps and Stovall will be going at it. Oakland has more talent past that match up, but anything can happen in the tournament and it is at Franklin County.

6-8. They are all pretty weak. I give them no chance. Blackman is the worst 4 seed to ever come out of 7AAA. The top 3 teams from 7AAA are pretty solid, but in my opinion, 7AAA was way down this year. 8AAA is about the same as usual. Not very strong and Shelbyville is nowhere near the team they had with Stewart and the older Twilley.

Hate to say it, but Region 4AAA may have representation in Murfreesboro, but not one of these teams has the capability of capturing the gold ball.

Who are some of Tullahomas best players? Will there many Tullahoma fans making the trip to White County?

Brandon Hall is good. Tall, but no muscle. Can be bullied down low.

Tryston Horton is best all around. Quick, great shot inside and out. Sometimes presses to hard to make a shot.

Haugen is pure shooter. Can fire the ball from trey land.

A couple of others can also shoot the three ball.

Here is how I rank the remaining teams in the Region:

1. Shelbyville - Most skilled and athletic. Andrews is the best player in the region (can shoot, dribble, pass, rebound) and he is only a Sophomore. Siegel fans who think Gooch can elevate (and he can!!!) need to see Michael France. France is sick. Not only can he soar, he can shoot the rock and he is a Senior. Twilley is a little like Maupins from Oakland, but can handle the ball even better (If that is even possible) and is the best passer in the region. Enough about the almighty Shelbyville - although they do have other good players.

2. Whte County - If they keep their hot hand, they can upset Shelbyville in the finals (Assuming Shelbyville beats Siegel). They really don't have one player that stands above the rest. Very balanced and all 5 starters can be the MVP of any game. All can shoot and all know the game very well. It would be hard to bet against them.

3. Siegel - If Andrews from Shelbyville is the best player in the region, Cutter is a very close 2nd and could make an argument for being the best right now (Andrews will be playing in the SEC one day). If Hammonds is 100% or close and their big UT football player stays out of foul trouble and plays with passion on both ends of the floor, Siegel could win the whole thing. Siegel is also the type of team that can fall apart on you because of their inexperience (4 Sophomores get significant minutes).

4(tie) Oakland and Franklin County - and both of these teams can beat Siegel or White County on any given night and can give Shelbyville their monies worth. Best player in that game will be Ryan Stovall from Franklin County, but Epps can lock up anybody, so that will be fun to watch. Epps and Stovall will be going at it. Oakland has more talent past that match up, but anything can happen in the tournament and it is at Franklin County.

6-8. They are all pretty weak. I give them no chance. Blackman is the worst 4 seed to ever come out of 7AAA. The top 3 teams from 7AAA are pretty solid, but in my opinion, 7AAA was way down this year. 8AAA is about the same as usual. Not very strong and Shelbyville is nowhere near the team they had with Stewart and the older Twilley.

Hate to say it, but Region 4AAA may have representation in Murfreesboro, but not one of these teams has the capability of capturing the gold ball.

Not sure about the comment of Cutter being a close 2nd. He didn't get MVP of his own district you know.

excellent summation of the teams. dead on accurate. althought cutter's got nothing on andrews. even thought he thinks he does. they play aau together andrews says he doesnt like cutter cause "he thinks he's better than me". which couldnt be durther from the truth

Yea and for some reason some star fans think Cutter is the best player in the state, he's a good player but he's not the best player in his District I've seen him play only 3 times this year he's a good player but way to cocky for someone that shouldn't be cocky Maybe Andrews will light him up!!!

excellent summation of the teams. dead on accurate. althought cutter's got nothing on andrews. even thought he thinks he does. they play aau together andrews says he doesnt like cutter cause "he thinks he's better than me". which couldnt be durther from the truth

Like I said, I think Andrews is going to be an SEC player. Cutter is not. Cutter and Andrews did not play on the same AAU team. They both played for the Travelers, but Cutter played on the 17's and Andrews on the 15's. Andrews was more of an impact player than Cutter was on his team, but remember that Cutter is 2 years older and has more experience. I would be surprised if Emmanuel said that. Sounds like someone is trying to start trouble.

As far as Cutter not getting MVP of his own District, that does not surprise me. Awards do not mean that much. I am not taking away anything from who got it over him, but I would venture to say that it was most likely political. Cutter is cocky and opposing coaches probably don't like him, so they didn't vote for him.

Look at the AAA Mr. Basketball candidates. Tyrone caldwell is a very good PG and will do well at Austin Peay, but the reason he is a candidate is because he had a great state tournament run last year and has been exalted as a great player since he was in 7th grade. Put him on a team that did not go to state last year and he would not have neen a candidate. Jon Primm of Dickson County was the "other" PG on Tyrone's AAU team (Mid-State Ballers) and was just as good as Tyrone, but nobody knows who he is.