Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

yeah that is true about not as many but most of the past 2 years have been PACKED its hard to beat that and as for McCord i think you are right... i talk to him at the games he always talks about "I LOVE THE ORANGE" and always looks excited to coach DC and as for a BTW rematch that probably won't happen until the STATE FINALS!!! but i thought that same thing last year but they ended up losing so it could happen!!! anyway it works out GO CHOCTAWS!!!

P.S. Whitson08 i was on that bowling team last year that not only won but did it short handedly 5 against 6 is not the easiest thing to do!!!

Bowling....Bowling...Oh my goodness lets start a chat about that. You might want to stick to bowling and stay off of the message boards. It may hurt your game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you know ALOT, why did we get new plasma tvs again?

the correct phrase is DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS. not the mess that dyerburgs student section screams out and thinks their all big and bad.

what about dyersburgs kids stomping and doing the indian chant? evidently they werent there @ the region 7-aa championship last year when crockett did the same thing through much of the game, only to get beat.

(note to dyersburg student section)- if your not an indian, dont try to act like one.

I agree with this one. But when you do win. Try just a little to act like you been there before. I know it is hard when you are wearing that orange crap but please try. Then maybe you will get some respect.

I agree with this one. But when you do win. Try just a little to act like you been there before. I know it is hard when you are wearing that orange crap but please try. Then maybe you will get some respect.

WHEN you lose...which SEEMS to be an ongoing trend now /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Do it with a little dignity....Oh, I forgot D'burg doesn't know what that word is!!! By the way McCord is here to stay /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .....is Neon Dion?????? We are not losing any sleep over ya'll not respecting us....cry me a river!!! Gotta go out for the day. Saintknute if ya want to continue this later on....well you know I'd be MORE than happy to oblige you!!!!

oh and yeah i almost forgot DC beat dburg this year and last year in basketball,baseball,crosscountry,bowling,and ummmm fooball so i got three words

just like football

Well i almost commented on your earlier post before this and I was going to give you some respect but after this post, it's apparative that "your" choctaws know nothing about handling themselves when winning. Although, the same goes for Dyersburg. We aren't used to losing games......and players ,but the fact that we've had a long running tradition of winning is the product of what we have become and how we act.

I have nothing bad to say about how good the DC basketball team is this year, but I can't help but comment on some of these things that are being said about the DC fans. I can't believe some of these things that are being said about the DC fans. How can you people sit here and talk about how much better the DC fans are and how they are so loyal. That is the biggest joke I have ever heard in my entire life. Where where all of you loyal DC fans the last five plus years when your team couldn't win more than five games a year. Its not loyalty to only show up and support a team when they are winning. That is just following the crowd. To call DC fans the most loyal is the most rediculous statement that has ever been made on CoachT.

Who ever logged in as dhendren84 is not the one who transfered from DHS to DCHS his junior year of high school. So the above Quote is not from me. I am a true DCHS fan and will support them and all sports with the school.

Who ever logged in as dhendren84 is not the one who transfered from DHS to DCHS his junior year of high school. So the above Quote is not from me. I am a true DCHS fan and will support them and all sports with the school.

The loyalty comment about the fans of DC is sooooo correct! They were nowhere to be found the years they were down b/f the past two. But now they claim to be the best fans. HAHA. JOKE. Be honest and admit 90% of you are just on the bandwagon and when the program goes back down (when all the transfers leave in a few years, or you get caught violating recruiting laws AGAIN) you will all disappear. Nothing to be to ashamed about though. Its like that in most places around the country. Everybody wants to feel like they are a part of a winner! Just quite being so darn hypocritical!

I want to know once and for all...where is the evedince or recruiting violations with the current DC team. I have heard this over and over. I have suggestd go to the TSSAA. Ifi t's above board that a kid can go to DC or Dburg as long as he lives in the county .....That's the parents and his choice. If the grass is greener on one side that's the most likely place he will go. Just like in life...If another employ offers me 10k more a year I will go there. I heard all these same things when Wayne Chism transfered from Jackson SS to Bolivar (yes Chism played at SS..how many knew that)..most of Chism's family live in Hardeman county. The the Kid from Arkansas (Kedrick Madden)...the same allegations..His father got a job at the prison in Hardeman County..so his family moved to Bolivar. To suggest that the Bolivar School system has enough influence to get people Jobs so Kids will come to school there to play basketball is laughable. Then the rumor going around last year about Ken Bigham from McNairy transfereing to Bolivar (heard that one all summer) . Bingham never went anywhere..It was nothing more than envious fans spreading rumors. I could care less as long as everything is above board...even if the envelope is pushed...as long as it legal and above board. You shouldn't accuse unless it's illegal PERIOD. I don't beleive the rumors. Please state the acctual facts if this is happening and go to the TSSAA. If every recruiting rumor about every school were true every district power in the state would have a new coach every year.

The loyalty comment about the fans of DC is sooooo correct! They were nowhere to be found the years they were down b/f the past two. But now they claim to be the best fans. HAHA. JOKE. Be honest and admit 90% of you are just on the bandwagon and when the program goes back down (when all the transfers leave in a few years, or you get caught violating recruiting laws AGAIN) you will all disappear. Nothing to be to ashamed about though. Its like that in most places around the country. Everybody wants to feel like they are a part of a winner! Just quite being so darn hypocritical!

You call us hypocritical? HA!! You don`t think The All Mighty Trojan fans didn`t ride us when we were down and out? Did we make death threats to your QB? Did we start rumors about illegal recruiting? Did we (our students) draw outlines of bodies in the school parking lot, put your players numbers on them and take turns running over it? And the list goes on and on. NO. WE TOOK IT AND SAID WE WOULD HAVE OUR DAY. AND IT`S HERE!!!!!

You are right in saying fan base is like that all over the country, INCLUDING DYERSBURG, TN. I don`t know how old you are, but Dyersburg has not always been the big sports scene that some of you make it out to be, and when you`re down it`s always been somebody else`s fault.

You guys really need to lose the hate just because some high school kids wanted to better themselves. They`re kids for God`s sake. That is so shallow. Honestly, what would you have done if it had been your child that felt he or she had a chance to be a standout player and knew they wouldn`t get the recognition they deserved? Don`t you think that would have been unfair to hold them back? Have any of you ever left a job because you felt it was going nowhere and wanted to do better for your family? Sure you have ,so what`s the difference?

Does the fact that DC is having such a good run for a few years really bother you so much that you get on here and spread rumors about something you have no idea about? that`s right, 99% of the ppl on here just repeat what they`ve read from someone they`ll never meet and no nothing about...........You ppl need to lighten up or you`re all going to explode.

Good luck to DC and DB in the regions!!!!!!!!!

I am a former DC player (94-98, Coach Hopkins era) I have kept in touch with the program one way or another. The fans do come when the Choctaws win. When they don't well they don't come. The last few yrs. when the girls were good people came then left. In 2000 and 2001 people came because they were winning. It is the nature of many places for this to happen. Idon't like it but it happens. Same thing at Dyersburg, people go to DB games but the 5-6 times I have watched games in that gym it has been dead, very dead.

Also, Dburg has not always beat DC bad. Yea the past few years it has been bad but before when Dburg was in AAA, when I played, games where close. Before Coach Hopkins came DC and DB only played in the jamboree for years.

Its a great rivalry the only one around that is close is UC and Obion.

No excuses for Dyersburg. Who said anything about excuses? The Trojans beat the crap out of Dyer County for many years. The tide has changed. You must be a fair weather fan as well. We will see how much you are chanting next year. Quit crying. You Choctaw fans wins some games and think that you are Gods gift to sports.

It is a rivalary. Grow up!

You are posting words like "crap" and telling students to grow up it seems like you need to take your own advice!!

when the program goes back down (when all the transfers leave in a few years, or you get caught violating recruiting laws AGAIN)

You people amaze me! How come when Dyer County excels at something, it is because of cheating? Let me guess, we recruited football players too? or was there some other excuse for why we beat the all mighty trojans. You wanna know why the basketball players came to Dyer County? Because they knew they would be treated right and be accepted (that obviously didn't happen when they were at Dyersburg). Why can't you accept that Dyer County has been in complete domination over the Trojans these past two years? Is it that hard to realize that you are not as great as you put yourselves out to be? As for the fans thing...were you guys upset that you had only a half of one side of the bleachers filled up in Milan because of all the Dyer County fans or what? Support goes a long way, and it certainly pays off to the players and fans when they beat the rival team that think they are the best at everything under the sun.

Good day!

I want to know once and for all...where is the evedince or recruiting violations with the current DC team. I have heard this over and over. I have suggestd go to the TSSAA. Ifi t's above board that a kid can go to DC or Dburg as long as he lives in the county .....That's the parents and his choice. If the grass is greener on one side that's the most likely place he will go. Just like in life...If another employ offers me 10k more a year I will go there. I heard all these same things when Wayne Chism transfered from Jackson SS to Bolivar (yes Chism played at SS..how many knew that)..most of Chism's family live in Hardeman county. The the Kid from Arkansas (Kedrick Madden)...the same allegations..His father got a job at the prison in Hardeman County..so his family moved to Bolivar. To suggest that the Bolivar School system has enough influence to get people Jobs so Kids will come to school there to play basketball is laughable. Then the rumor going around last year about Ken Bigham from McNairy transfereing to Bolivar (heard that one all summer) . Bingham never went anywhere..It was nothing more than envious fans spreading rumors. I could care less as long as everything is above board...even if the envelope is pushed...as long as it legal and above board. You shouldn't accuse unless it's illegal PERIOD. I don't beleive the rumors. Please state the acctual facts if this is happening and go to the TSSAA. If every recruiting rumor about every school were true every district power in the state would have a new coach every year.

Private message me.