4-5A Early Predictions

thtruth

Booooo, have fun supporting Oakland basketball the next couple years, you wont have to worry about making state in that for sure. Football though I have a feeling Oaklands on the rise. I think they have found a great coach.

Don't hate. King always gets them competitive. You know this.

I have no problem supporting a program during the lower years. I'm a University of Kentucky football fan and I had no problem supporting Siegel basketball during the 06-07 season. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I think you and I are the only UK football fans in the state! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I hate going to games at Wilson Central. You practically have to park a mile away or on the side of the interstate. HAhahah

You are right on the money as usual, tdntn. Verge was the one accused by Smyrna of recruiting Jeremiah Bryson when he was in 8th grade. So if he is on the ship at MTCS, it would appear to be for recruiting purposes . It is well-known that Shad dislikes Coach A intensely.

Who are the ex-Warriors at OHS on freshman? I know that LUTER isn't coaching this year and Coach Bartch is the head coach at Cannon County. He took Coach Griz with him there. So that left only one coach, Moore, on the freshman staff. Not sure if he remained or not?

"It is well-known that Shad dislikes Coach A intensely?" Where do you come up with this stuff? Coach Shad has never said anything about "disliking" Coach A. In fact I have heard him on more than just one occasion talk about what a good person / coach he thinks Coach A. is. As a matter of fact, last year at Thanksgiving when the DNJ had an article and referred to Coach A as the "Turkey” that Coach Shad stated it was inappropriate and uncalled for by the DNJ. He stated that Coaches can only do so much on the field that at some point people need to understand that the coach cannot go out on the field and physically run the ball or stop the QB themselves. There is a point when the coach does all he can and prays that his kids perform to their ability. Coach Shad has a lot of respect for Coach A and its people like you that cause drama like this...... And for the last freakin' time BRYSON IS STAYING AT SMYRNA!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope this hatred goes back to the days when both were coaches in 4A . I learned about it from Smyrna folk. Bad blood for sure!! Something about an ex Smyrna coach who left and went to Hillsboro. Apparently Shad made a smart remark on the radio show about A right before they played 2 yrs ago. The result was the 49-0 shellacking that SHS suffered. Word was that was why they hired Wyant to even the score.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The coach you are referring to that went to Hillsboro was Coach Williams, who was the baseball coach that Coach Vetter replaced. He and Shad are very good friends, have been and always will be. Coach Williams left because of Baseball issues, NOT football..... again get the facts straight. I'm not sure who the "Smyrna Folk" are you talk to but they are missing several pieces to the puzzle on that one! Also the hiring of Wyant had nothing to do with Coach A and some mysterious hatered between him and Shad... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

does anybody no where the on the ball mag is in the smyrna or murfreesboro area?, i was picking them up at krogers when i went krogeren but i havent seen them lately, i no the fooball issue usually comes out about this time of year, cant wait!!!!

It's out now, got mine last night at the Kroger's off of South Church in the Boro.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The coach you are referring to that went to Hillsboro was Coach Williams, who was the baseball coach that Coach Vetter replaced. He and Shad are very good friends, have been and always will be. Coach Williams left because of Baseball issues, NOT football..... again get the facts straight. I'm not sure who the "Smyrna Folk" are you talk to but they are missing several pieces to the puzzle on that one! Also the hiring of Wyant had nothing to do with Coach A and some mysterious hatered between him and Shad... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im sorry sir, but 2p is the patent owner of the phrase "get your facts straight". I know 2p well enough to know that he doesnt post anything unless it has some truth to it, take a chill pill.

Im sorry sir, but 2p is the patent owner of the phrase "get your facts straight". I know 2p well enough to know that he doesnt post anything unless it has some truth to it, take a chill pill.

I am STILL trying to find out exactly what Shad said before the Saturday morning radio show that upset Coach A. I have heard 'rumors', but I would like to hear exactly what was said. Until then I will say NOTHING about it.

I will bet that Coach Shad has NOTHING good to say about Rankin though! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

lil sistah

my cuz played 4 smyrna & started 4 smyrna under shad

he hated coach alott

evry-1 knew it

he also hated Coach U

they also know how u lie

jus like every-1 knew bout ole missy d & the day u decided 2 confront her.

u got no credibility

get ova it and move on

dont u see

no 1 else backin u up

"It is well-known that Shad dislikes Coach A intensely?" Where do you come up with this stuff? Coach Shad has never said anything about "disliking" Coach A. In fact I have heard him on more than just one occasion talk about what a good person / coach he thinks Coach A. is. As a matter of fact, last year at Thanksgiving when the DNJ had an article and referred to Coach A as the "Turkey” that Coach Shad stated it was inappropriate and uncalled for by the DNJ. He stated that Coaches can only do so much on the field that at some point people need to understand that the coach cannot go out on the field and physically run the ball or stop the QB themselves. There is a point when the coach does all he can and prays that his kids perform to their ability. Coach Shad has a lot of respect for Coach A and its people like you that cause drama like this...... And for the last freakin' time BRYSON IS STAYING AT SMYRNA!!!!!!!!!!!

My sources are from within the program. They are highly credible folk who totally support Smyrna. They would have no reason to lie to me. I think even you would admit that if I told you who they were....which I won't.

I appreciate the back-up oaklandpatriots!

It's out now, got mine last night at the Kroger's off of South Church in the Boro.

Hastings has them too.

I am STILL trying to find out exactly what Shad said before the Saturday morning radio show that upset Coach A. I have heard 'rumors', but I would like to hear exactly what was said. Until then I will say NOTHING about it.

I will bet that Coach Shad has NOTHING good to say about Rankin though! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Coach Shad and Rankin got along well!

You just keep on believing that and keep tapping those ruby slippers......