4-5A Early Predictions

thtruth

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the pics in the dnj were excellent also!!!, the dnj did a really good job with those, what i meant as being horrible is the new boston college uniforms rdale has this year!

I agree the new unis are horrible. Riverdale colors are "cardinal and gold" not burgundy. I do like Oakland's new uniforms. Just a personal opinion but I prefer Nike over addidas.

I have heard several reports about the scrimmage today and it sounds like a lot of the problems that was seen in the spring has improved and that was GREAT TO HEAR my twins had practice at christianna so i was tjhere watching them...I am surprised TDC isnt on here to tell yall about it..thank youj for some of the updates...also thanks to one of the parents who called me and let me know what went on tonight

NOW A WORD TO ANY WARRIOR OR COACH THAT READS THIS!!!!!!on the radio today DNJ writer Hasting BOOKED a win for oakland he said you dont need a pencil write it down in INK oakland BEATS RIVERDALE....guys if you needed a little more motivation there you go he has put it in ink...let him worry about erasing the ink lol

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard several reports about the scrimmage today and it sounds like a lot of the problems that was seen in the spring has improved and that was GREAT TO HEAR my twins had practice at christianna so i was tjhere watching them...I am surprised TDC isnt on here to tell yall about it..thank youj for some of the updates...also thanks to one of the parents who called me and let me know what went on tonight

NOW A WORD TO ANY WARRIOR OR COACH THAT READS THIS!!!!!!on the radio today DNJ writer Hasting BOOKED a win for oakland he said you dont need a pencil write it down in INK oakland BEATS RIVERDALE....guys if you needed a little more motivation there you go he has put it in ink...let him worry about erasing the ink lol

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey now, only Oakland and Wilson Central fans earn the right to play Rodney Dangerfield card /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Did anyone by chance see the Oakland v Mt. Juliet scrimmages today?

I didn't go to the scrimmage last night (had to go to the Def Leppard concert /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) but I just got word that "We did good. We ran all over them and they couldn't score on us. The front seven dominated them"

Sound like a very good start and the hard work must be paying off. I did stop by practice on Monday and was impressed with what I saw, although it was only 30 minutes at the end of the day.

I didn't go to the scrimmage last night (had to go to the Def Leppard concert /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) but I just got word that "We did goo. We ran all over them and they couldn't score on us. The front seven dominated them"

Sound like a very good start and the hard work must be paying off. I did stop by practice on Monday and was impressed with what I saw, although it was only 30 minutes at the end of the day.

Then, if you didn't go, and that quote is your source...here's a suggestion...find a new one. This work day was good for both teams, very intense and physical. MJ looked much more polished in the perimeter game, Oakland was better inside. The defensive front for Oakland is going to be a handful for regional opponents. For MJ, their future looked very bright from the freshmen. As usual with a first week scrimmage, defense was ahead for sure for both teams, but with the first group, I didn't see either group run all over the other by any means. Oaklands second offense moved the ball more effective than the first (as did MJs)...definitely 180 yards of football everywhere yesterday.