AA Breakdown

jwcardin

have you heard about Milan they have Chantel Poston (senior) Miss Basketall nominee and a Purdue signee. along with Gray and Glenn. Those girls can play. I'm not saying your girls can't but give credit where credit is due. maybe ya"ll will match up on Friday.

[/color]Go Lady Pioneers

Good Luck Lady Bulldogs.

Hey, this girl is she the one that went to Smith or was going to? Is she the one that is a post and is over 6'5''? I have heard some stuff about her but that is all..

GO CENTRAL CHARGETTES.. BEAT THEM ALL....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, this girl is she the one that went to Smith or was going to? Is she the one that is a post and is over 6'5''? I have heard some stuff about her but that is all..

GO CENTRAL CHARGETTES.. BEAT THEM ALL....

The girl that went to Smith Co. is a 6'8 white girl... Who i remember last year being a lil clumsy but iv heard she has come in to her own now... anyways no thats not her not even close Chantel could jump over her! lol

Iv seen the teams out of 7AA at least twice a year for the last three years before this year... difference in 7AA and 13AA is i actually wanna watch the 13AA girls play!... I swear its like watching a whole different game as far as speed is concerned and athleticism... The only way i see an UC team touching a 13AA school in state this year is if they go off from behind the arc because they arent gonna win pushing it and they arent gonna win in-side... If i memory serves me right Upperman can shoot the heck out of the ball, key to beating them is use quickness to lock-down their shooters, stay in their face and they go dry from downtown

Iv seen the teams out of 7AA at least twice a year for the last three years before this year... difference in 7AA and 13AA is i actually wanna watch the 13AA girls play!... I swear its like watching a whole different game as far as speed is concerned and athleticism... The only way i see an UC team touching a 13AA school in state this year is if they go off from behind the arc because they arent gonna win pushing it and they arent gonna win in-side... If i memory serves me right Upperman can shoot the heck out of the ball, key to beating them is use quickness to lock-down their shooters, stay in their face and they go dry from downtown

Didn??™t your mom ever teach you if you can't say anything good....don't say anything at all.lol If 7AA is so bad why do you still have Dekalb rules on your post.... Dekalb is 7AA? I think it's just LA you hate. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> All jokes aside...I have kept up with the 13AA girls....from all I have heard they run the court well & play good D. Should be some good games! Good luck to all.

Don't get me wrong i am a bee fan, but if upperman comes out hot, it's over. No doubt about it, it's over. The comment about them not going inside is not accurate either. They do have a 6'3 post player, who can score. Not only can she score she makes it tough on other teams inside the paint. The key to Upperman will be the two guards you rarely hear much about in, Roberts and Biles. Biles is a freshman and i believe Roberts is a sophomore. If they can play relaxed and not get to excited Upperman will handle Stone very well. If they play to their ability Upperman wins by 15 to 20. The Milan Game i see being their closest game of the tournament, with the winner of that game winning it all. this is just coming from what i have heard of Milan. I feel this is Upperman's tournament and their time to win it all. OH not to mention they'll be back next year only losing one player, and she rarely comes off the bench. Anyways good luck to all UC teams, and if UHS gets hot and stays under control, LOOK OUT it's over baby!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong i am a bee fan, but if upperman comes out hot, it's over. No doubt about it, it's over. The comment about them not going inside is not accurate either. They do have a 6'3 post player, who can score. Not only can she score she makes it tough on other teams inside the paint. The key to Upperman will be the two guards you rarely hear much about in, Roberts and Biles. Biles is a freshman and i believe Roberts is a sophomore. If they can play relaxed and not get to excited Upperman will handle Stone very well. If they play to their ability Upperman wins by 15 to 20. The Milan Game i see being their closest game of the tournament, with the winner of that game winning it all. this is just coming from what i have heard of Milan. I feel this is Upperman's tournament and their time to win it all. OH not to mention they'll be back next year only losing one player, and she rarely comes off the bench. Anyways good luck to all UC teams, and if UHS gets hot and stays under control, LOOK OUT it's over baby!!!!

No offense to sequatchie because they were a good team, but if ya'll struggled the way you did against them then i don't think you want any part of McMinn Central. Winner of AE/Central takes home gold.

It's Austin East's tourney to lose. The defending champs are starting to hit their stride. As someone said on another thread, you can't stop what you can't catch.

What all does Marshall Co. bring to the table....starters, size, speed,etc.????

I have seen Marshall County play twice - both in tournamanrt games - so far thay have not met much competiition - beating Hickman county for the 4th time this year in the region finals. They have a 6'1" girl/ junior very athletic - inside/outside. Their guards can hit the 3's. They have 2 signees going to Martin Methodist College. Other 2 big girls go to the boards strong. Coaches stay on their butts and in their faces the whole game - even with a 20 pt lead in 4th qtr of Region finals. I don't think they have been tested yet - may be to their disadvantage - not unbeatable either. Will have top play better to get to final.

Don't underestimate the two teams from Upper Cumberland.....they deserve to be there & have plenty of athleticism. Upperman has 4 girls that usually post in the double digits every game & they have Lashay Davis(junior) is a Miss Basketball nominee. That alone should tell you what athleticism they have. Stone has Dishman, Brown girls & Sanders who also post double digit most games. Just because they are not from West Tn doesn't mean they aren't talented. Upper Cumberland is represented well in the Boro this year.

I respect West TN teams....I know what they are capable of but so are these teams.

Milan also has a Miss Basketball finalist, so that should also tell you that Milan has a lot of athleticism, too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />