AA State Tourney

CPA4Ever

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for cripes sake!! Once again no reason to get all twisted up in a large complicated knot.....I meant nothing negative. As for anyone hurting my feelings on here....surely you jest!!!! You obviously do not know very much about me. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Again ...I was not trying to twist or turn around your statements. Simple as that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know that you are easily confused. I'll edit it so maybe you will get it!

I know that you are easily confused. I'll edit it so maybe you will get it!

Ummm......No, you know nothing about me. Quite frankly I don't need to GET anything. I understand LA would like another shot at CPA....all I was making a comment about was they(CPA) have to get through DC first before that can occur.

Ummm......No, you know nothing about me. Quite frankly I don't need to GET anything. I understand LA would like another shot at CPA....all I was making a comment about was they(CPA) have to get through DC first before that can occur.

Now thats more like it! And LA has to get past Fulton.

I dont think they will get past Bolivar they are a really tough team.

So what is Howard? They didnt just get there by mistake. Have you even seen Howard play. They are at full strength when they are running and gunning but can slow the ball down and hurt you with a half court set. Howard is no joke, The two games they lost they werent at full strength. The game they lost to Austin East at Austin East they didnt have their 6th man and their best player D. Ricks didnt even play. To top that off coach set D. Harper down because of a Tech he got. Howard can flat out play and they dont get jumpshot happy. They take high percentage shots and attack the basket. Dont get caught under the rim because you may just end up on a highlight tape