Temple vs. Union City 1st Game of 2008 State Tournament!

TempleTrue

No, they took the pic on the road outside of the school and took a picture of the gym and PhotoShop is a wonderful program... really realistic huh?

It s photoshopped like the first pic with the kid dunkin on somebody running from bee s /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i guess we all can make things look like WE want them to /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It s photoshopped like the first pic with the kid dunkin on somebody running from bee s /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i guess we all can make things look like WE want them to /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry buddy but the first one actually happened at the Dyersburg game added with there is a video of it on youtube!

Maybe a dumb question but I am going to risk it...

Would any UC fan get on here and talk reasonably about any possible weaknesses of your team? Anything that you may do adequately, but could do better? Like free throw shooting? Or rebounding? I haven't seen you guys play this year, and you can't be perfect at everything, so I was just curious...

Maybe a dumb question but I am going to risk it...

Would any UC fan get on here and talk reasonably about any possible weaknesses of your team? Anything that you may do adequately, but could do better? Like free throw shooting? Or rebounding? I haven't seen you guys play this year, and you can't be perfect at everything, so I was just curious...

Great question, but something tells me we'll be waiting a while for an answer.

I am a coach from the district UC plays in. I can give an unbiased opinion on them.

Very good team, they play well together, M.J runs the show.

They play good team defense.

What might make them look bad is when they are not hitting shots (evryone looks good when shots fall) The first time they played us they made some but not many, the next time they hit 20-22 3's.

They missed shots against Lake County in the regionals and they did'nt look good. I think UC has some good players in Coby, Mosley, and Brown. The other guys like Simpson, Polk, Wilkins, Brooks do a great job of playing their roles and make UC click.

I don't know anything about Temple other than they are in Boro what seems like year after year.

But if you can't simulate what teams like UC, Humboldt, LC, or Manassas through at you in practice then preparation is very tough.

I think UC wins this by at least 15 and thats being conservative.

What town is Temple in?

winning1 is right...It will be an upset...The defending champs will go out in the first round...

Go Tornadoes....

I no you all have better things to do with your Wednesday evenings like stay home and pick your nose lol!! but I promise you this Manassas -VS- JC you will see History in the making at 52 point win. JC dont have a clue. I cant believe they would want to rattle the players from Manassas. Its suicide for them to do that. lol!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'll beat you Sexton will Score more points and Rebound and Steals than your Mr .Basketball and we will also hoLD HIm to 15 or less while Sexton will have 25 or so,count on it, you will not stop Sexton or should I say Coby.If Jarod get 15 RB and 13PTS and Kemp add in 12 to15 and the other get 10 UC will go down.wHEN i'VE SEEN HIM PLY SEXTON WILL EAT HIM ALIVE.

Temple was able to hold Brandon Hermon to only 33 points in the district championship game so, yeah, I bet we can hold MJ to just 15... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Seriously, the only way Temple wins this one is through Divine intervention.

Temple was able to hold Brandon Hermon to only 33 points in the district championship game so, yeah, I bet we can hold MJ to just 15... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Seriously, the only way Temple wins this one is through Divine intervention.

there will be a Divine intervention, called Called J Sexton, Jarod Johnson and the rest of the crew.Temple by 6.

I am a coach from the district UC plays in. I can give an unbiased opinion on them.

Very good team, they play well together, M.J runs the show.

They play good team defense.

What might make them look bad is when they are not hitting shots (evryone looks good when shots fall) The first time they played us they made some but not many, the next time they hit 20-22 3's.

They missed shots against Lake County in the regionals and they did'nt look good. I think UC has some good players in Coby, Mosley, and Brown. The other guys like Simpson, Polk, Wilkins, Brooks do a great job of playing their roles and make UC click.

I don't know anything about Temple other than they are in Boro what seems like year after year.

But if you can't simulate what teams like UC, Humboldt, LC, or Manassas through at you in practice then preparation is very tough.

I think UC wins this by at least 15 and thats being conservative.

What town is Temple in?

Temple is in Chattanooga in Region 3A (Grace & Arts/Sciences Region too)

Temple has won a gold ball 3 times since 2001-2002 and been to State 6 of last 7 years but this is by far their least talented team....but they made it to state anyway so hats off to them