Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

To defend the one person from CPA's post.

Thomas Jefferson > Bear Bryant.

now the question I have..

How is tuition at CPA 10K a year, but they're a Division I school.. is it because of no scholarships?? Someone help me see the light please.

http://www.christpres.org/cpa/highschool_a.htm

That is exactly right. They don't recruit or do scholarships of any kind. No matter what some CPA haters may say, If you can't pay the 13k that it takes to be there, then you don't go there.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly right. They don't recruit or do scholarships of any kind. No matter what some CPA haters may say, If you can't pay the 13k that it takes to be there, then you don't go there.

It's a pretty campus, I've driven by there many times.. (as I'm now in Nashville)

If that place is 13k, I can't imagine what MBA and some of the others cost.

Oh wait, MBA is 17k a year. Holy mother of pearl.

Thomas Jefferson has more high schools named after him than Bear Bryant.

Thomas Jefferson High School in Alexandria, VA is #1 as reported by U.S. News.

Bear Bryant was a dirty gritty football coach.

Thomas Jefferson > Bear Bryant.

Just because schools are named after you does mean anything!!! Ex. Big Foot High School in Wisconsin! Dirty gritty? WoW... thats harsh, but if you got in trouble at Bama during the Bear's reign you were in serious trouble you wouldn't be on the team! Like a DUI and suspended for only a 5 game on not his first offense! (thats great coaching guess he really needs that punter) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Off topic there my bad... oh yeah codeyh i'm a DC alumni too!

CPA had better be well conditioned...tell you that right now. Dc is insanely well conditioned....they run the same speed in the 4th as they do the 1st. Literally the best conditoned team around. As for big guys...bigger they are ,the harder they fall...plus it takes longer for em to get up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Guess I'll be wearing the superstitious shirt and shoes..yet again. Yes beavo....I will have firepower /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I wouldn't worry about CPA being ready. If they are shooting well and Z is "on", DC will have more than conditioning to worry about.

I wouldn't worry about CPA being ready. If they are shooting well and Z is "on", DC will have more than conditioning to worry about.

Conditioning and shooting are 2 diff. things...IF they are not a well conditioned team...they will be shooting from their knees out of exhaustion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Deeeeeeep bench as well..as I have stated before can transition in out out without missing a beat. Best believe McCord will have the team ready.....with a HUGE orange crowd in the stands.

Planning on taking him down? I wouldn't suggest that.

What in God's name are you talkin about????? NOT ME....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Also wouldn't suggest you telling me what to do /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Conditioning and shooting are 2 diff. things...IF they are not a well conditioned team...they will be shooting from their knees out of exhaustion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Deeeeeeep bench as well..as I have stated before can transition in out out without missing a beat. Best believe McCord will have the team ready.....with a HUGE orange crowd in the stands.

Yep conditioning is a GREAT thing to have and Good shooters help also but you need to have more than just 2 good shooters! and CPA, there will be a HUGE crowd of ORANGE in those stands at the Murphy Center!!!