Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

dyer county doesnt talk trash or try to get 'into' someone's head. they ball and let that make their statement. it should be a heck of a game. cpa is talented and has the home court advantage. dc will force tempo and use its bench. btw was big and had great shooters. dc had home court. it will be a toos up who wins. the whole bracket is tough.

Dyer Countys players dont trash talk and they dont need to. they let the fans and the scoreboard do all the talking.

cpa is talented and has the home court advantage

while you may believe that to be true, almost every game the choctaws have played, home or away, has had the support of an insane crowd that definitely plays to their advantage with the exception to the lone loss @ white county(coach tells me they had an insane crowd,and it was christmas break).

cpa wont have any more of a homecourt advantage than our choctaws will.

it IS spring break this week and next in choctawland. that means even more Dyer County people will be out in full force next week in the boro, remember that.

cpa wont have any homecourt advantage with the loud and proud choctaw nation in the house.

DCs student section will also be alive and loud. thats all i have to say about that. thankyou.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA4Ever - What are you talking about... DC did not play Giles County....

Giles county played CPA to a three point game... Giles county lost to bolivar by three and DC beat Bolivar by 11... That is the only comparison that I know of with like competitors....

O.K., so I'm senile. You are the 2nd person (my wife was first) to point that out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My bad, confusing DC with Bolivar. Both good teams no doubt, bu DC better.

CPA had better be well conditioned...tell you that right now. Dc is insanely well conditioned....they run the same speed in the 4th as they do the 1st. Literally the best conditoned team around. As for big guys...bigger they are ,the harder they fall...plus it takes longer for em to get up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Guess I'll be wearing the superstitious shirt and shoes..yet again. Yes beavo....I will have firepower /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

CPA had better be well conditioned...tell you that right now. Dc is insanely well conditioned....they run the same speed in the 4th as they do the 1st. Literally the best conditoned team around. As for big guys...bigger they are ,the harder they fall...plus it takes longer for em to get up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Guess I'll be wearing the superstitious shirt and shoes..yet again. Yes beavo....I will have firepower /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

There will be enough firepower on DC's side already on the court! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!

There will be enough firepower on DC's side already on the court! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!

Good Point /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Trying to keep my post /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dc is insanely well conditioned

That's the most accurate description I have seen. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HaaaaHaaaa!!!!!! Mine is of a different sort. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Plus I'm ready to get LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

HaaaaHaaaa!!!!!! Mine is of a different sort. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Plus I'm ready to get LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... I know what you're talking about... is there even enough in that can? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

To defend the one person from CPA's post.

Thomas Jefferson > Bear Bryant.

now the question I have..

How is tuition at CPA 10K a year, but they're a Division I school.. is it because of no scholarships?? Someone help me see the light please.

http://www.christpres.org/cpa/highschool_a.htm

Sports Forum = Sports - American History + Sports History!!!

Jefferson = nothing to do with sports

Bear Bryant = Best Coach EVER

Bear Bryant > Thomas Jefferson.