Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

She desreves the Bucket Mouth of the Year Award.....or is that the prestegious Ratchet Jaw of the Year Award? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> She is a CT addict and has no life. LOL!!!!!

Keep it up young'un.....we proud of you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ahhhhh PA... don't you know you are my hero??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Also I am not using my mouth...but my very agile, nimble fingers.....LOL Oh yeah...I am fabulous..and I rock!!!! Haaaaa!haaa!hhhaaaaa!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, adsmom- 1200 posts in about 4 months on CoachT - that's an average of 10 a day EVERY DAY! Whatever job you have, I want to be your assistant! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I aim to impress!!! Actually after the 1st month someone bet me I couldn't post 1000 by Mar. 1st......I'm an overachiever /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh, I had to top PA too!!!

I aim to impress!!! Actually after the 1st month someone bet me I couldn't post 1000 by Mar. 1st......I'm an overachiever /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh, I had to top PA too!!!

Good Luck DC, the UC faithful will be at the DC game in full force Wed night, my son plays on the 11u Tomahawk baseball team and we are all looking forward to the A and AA Gold Balls coming back to northwest tennessee. Go Choctaws and Tornadoes!!!!!!!

Good Luck DC, the UC faithful will be at the DC game in full force Wed night, my son plays on the 11u Tomahawk baseball team and we are all looking forward to the A and AA Gold Balls coming back to northwest tennessee. Go Choctaws and Tornadoes!!!!!!!

Good Luck to you and UC! And you will probably have the DC faithful right behind UC since we only have to switch 1 letter /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ucradioduck, All us west tn. fans always stick together supporting one another

Bring the GOLD back to west tn. young men!!!!!!!!!!

GO UC!! ..GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep you are an overachiever, but i'm right behind you I'll be up there in NO TIME AT ALL!!

Everytime you think you have Justin Blake contained, he hits another 3.....Im ready to see this game....and the two Mr Basketball finalist play.....Good luck to the Choctaws....Beat CPA!!!

And if Justin is contained, then DC has C.J., Rex, Jeremy, Dejuan, Deangelo, and Thomas and the rest of the deepest bench in the state of Tennessee! Should be a good game! GO CHOCTAWS!!!

And if Justin is contained, then DC has C.J., Rex, Jeremy, Dejuan, Deangelo, and Thomas and the rest of the deepest bench in the state of Tennessee! Should be a good game! GO CHOCTAWS!!!

BEAVO5, MAY VERY WELL BE THE MOST EXCITING GAME DAY 1 . I BELIVE DC HAS ALL ANSWERS TO WHAT CPA BRINGS TO THE TABLE >> TOO MANY WEAPONS FOR DC . REGARDLESS OF WHAT MANY MAY THINK DC IS FAR FROM A ONE MAN TEAM..ALL PLAY AS A "TEAM" ..WHEN 1 ISNT AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME ..POOF ANOTHER CHOCTAW PROVIDES ENERGY TO KEEP THEIR TEAM ON TRACK!! DC == TOO MANY WEAPONS !!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAVO5, MAY VERY WELL BE THE MOST EXCITING GAME DAY 1 . I BELIVE DC HAS ALL ANSWERS TO WHAT CPA BRINGS TO THE TABLE >> TOO MANY WEAPONS FOR DC . REGARDLESS OF WHAT MANY MAY THINK DC IS FAR FROM A ONE MAN TEAM..ALL PLAY AS A "TEAM" ..WHEN 1 ISNT AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME ..POOF ANOTHER CHOCTAW PROVIDES ENERGY TO KEEP THEIR TEAM ON TRACK!! DC == TOO MANY WEAPONS !!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DHFB64......I have Seen DC four times this season. All I can say it that whoever the statman is he deserves a gold medal. I couldn't possibly keep the stats for this team. Heck It's hard for me to keep up with them just by watching and the statman has to chart pretty much every stat of every game. I agree this is not a one man team..It remains to be seen but I saw where the DC coach said he had 8 players that will play at the next level...that would most likely be a mix of D1 and NAIA but none theless impressive.

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DHFB64......I have Seen DC four times this season. All I can say it that whoever the statman is he deserves a gold medal. I couldn't possibly keep the stats for this team. Heck It's hard for me to keep up with them just by watching and the statman has to chart pretty much every stat of every game. I agree this is not a one man team..It remains to be seen but I saw where the DC coach said he had 8 players that will play at the next level...that would most likely be a mix of D1 and NAIA but none theless impressive.

I agree that statman is great... to keep up with that kind of defense to offense and back to defense BRAVO!!!!