Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

i know coach maddox personally and he is also a true CHRISTIAN

I believe my friend and you believe your friend! Only 5 people know exactly was said that would be Coach Maddux, the refs, and GOD! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I've heard is how CPA got the game taken from them. But no one is talking about how bad the officating was in the first place. Dyer County took three charges while being up 10 points early in the game. However, the charges were called blocks therefore either CPA shot free throws or completed three point plays.

I cant necessarily say that CPA deserved to win when DC had played as hard or harder but seemed to never be able to get into any rhythmn because of the fouls called againist them. DC is well coached and probably havent been getting as much credit due to the fact that because local, former vandy star was on the other end coaching..Everyone is ready to name him coach of the year because of his credentials as a former player. NOT TO SAY THAT MADDUX doesnt do a good job, he does but I mean DC controlled the game until late when it was just hard to overcome horrible calls againist them along with a heavy dose of Zeke Mason..That kids really good by the way.

Maybe the last 15 seconds of the game were questionable but the game may have never came to that if the officiating was up to par in the beggining because folks, I'm gonna tell yea that CPA was good as blown out the gym but alot of questionable fouls early caused the momentum to switch. But CPA had a fine season and they will obviously be one of the favorites to win it next year.

AL DC FANS APPERICATE YOUR UNABAISED OPINION..THE LAST SEVERAL SECONDS SHOULD NOT HAVE EVER COME INTO PLAY..

THANKS FOR YOUR CLARIFICATION.

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

"AL DC FANS APPERICATE YOUR UNABAISED OPINION..THE LAST SEVERAL SECONDS SHOULD NOT HAVE EVER COME INTO PLAY..

THANKS FOR YOUR CLARIFICATION."

thats not necessarily true because every second in the game that is changed from what really happened affects every second after it. it easily could have still come down to the line.

AL DC FANS APPERICATE YOUR UNABAISED OPINION..THE LAST SEVERAL SECONDS SHOULD NOT HAVE EVER COME INTO PLAY..THANKS FOR YOUR CLARIFICATION.GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

True! Too bad adsmom isn't on here for this BIG debate!

"AL DC FANS APPERICATE YOUR UNABAISED OPINION..THE LAST SEVERAL SECONDS SHOULD NOT HAVE EVER COME INTO PLAY..THANKS FOR YOUR CLARIFICATION."thats not necessarily true because every second in the game that is changed from what really happened affects every second after it. it easily could have still come down to the line.

We will never know though!

WELL, WELL, WELL. Just rolled back into town and not to my surprise, I am reading post from the blindest of the blind. BTW TnBball, you hit the nail on the head. DC played 15-20 pts better than CPA. I have seen games from here to there for 30+ years and that was the worst officiated game I have ever seen by a "I paid off the refs country mile". Actually, i don`t believe for a second CPA had anything to do with the officiating, it`s more of an internal thing. How can any true BB fan get on here and say CPA got ripped. TnBball is right. The game should have never been near as close as it was. The last 15 seconds should have never been an issue.

You ask how DC deserves the win: WE HAD MORE POINTS DUDE. WE WON THE GAME. THATS HOW WE DESERVE IT. The refs did everything possible to give this game to CPA, but DC stood tall and came out a winner. The calls were so bad against DC, it takes alot away from the win. These so-called refs have no business ever calling another game.

"Z" and his gang are really good players and he is the real deal, but it`s ashamed they had to be kept in the game by the refa and not their play on the floor.

That`s very true. I edited my post before you posted. Please read above post

You ppl fasinate me to the fullest. How can you be so freaking blind to see the last 15 seconds, but you couldn`t see the other 37:15 of the game. You can`t be serious. There were fans from other schools sitting around us that just simply couldn`t believe the calls and non calls being made against DC. No wonder they finally started tiring a little in the fourth, heck they walked all night with the ball and no calls. CPA player pushes Justin right in front of everyone, I mean everybody in the whole gym saw it, and they called a foul on Justin. It was like that all night long. You dudes need a reality check and take those freaking blinders off.

thanks. its pointless arguing over the game because its over and nothing can overturn the outcome. both teams played their hearts out and i wish they could have met in the championship because i think they were the 2 best teams in the tournament. congrats to both teams for making it to state.