Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

It's been less than 24 hours since this game was over. CPA will get beyond this. Rather silly to expect no reaction to the situation. Yes, the fouls were lopsided, CPA should have hit its free throws, etc. This is a forum to vent, congratulate, console, throw out some sarcasm, share. That's part of what makes sports fun. Good luck to DC, get the gold, and enjoy. Tell your grandchildren about it. Good memories!

true it was a good game. BTW who won the fulton game last night?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a pic of the game winning shot in the Tennessean and it seems like there is no way he could of been behind the arc with both feet unless it was just a olypmic style long jump.

I also have a picture of the game winning shot from the floor. There is no doubt he was behind the 3 pt line and his momentum carried him over the line. If anyone wants it just let me know and I will email it. It was a tough game for either team to lose. Z Mason is the real deal and you have a lot to look forward to for next year.

CPA missed free throws... could have put the game away and the clock wouldn't have mattered.

Missed FT's, missed shots, and missed judgement calls are part of the game and every team and game has them. Gross bad clock operation in the last 15 seconds of a close game should not be part of the game and should never have happened.

I also have a picture of the game winning shot from the floor. There is no doubt he was behind the 3 pt line and his momentum carried him over the line. If anyone wants it just let me know and I will email it. It was a tough game for either team to lose. Z Mason is the real deal and you have a lot to look forward to for next year.

I wanna see it... beavo2007@hotmail dot com

110% agree with this.......been the whiniest thread I have ever read. Argue till next year...won't help. Take a nap, take a sedative, go ride your bike, get a therapist, whatever you need to do but the outcome of the game will not change.

You have 1300+ posts in 4 months and you are saying that CoachT members should stop giving their opinion?? And you are telling people to move on while you continue to post on the same thread? A bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

You have 1300+ posts in 4 months and you are saying that CoachT members should stop giving their opinion?? And you are telling people to move on while you continue to post on the same thread? A bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Won alot of money on a bet making 1000 of those posts /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ....and I could care less what you think about me....I lose no sleep over the stuff posted on here. I never said people should STOP giving their opinion. I didn't post one thing last night, read alot of it though. CPA is a VERY good team, you will be back next year. Good luck!

Won alot of money on a bet making 1000 of those posts /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ....and I could care less what you think about me....I lose no sleep over the stuff posted on here. I never said people should STOP giving their opinion. I didn't post one thing last night, read alot of it though. CPA is a VERY good team, you will be back next year. Good luck!

I don't have anything against you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I just find it interesting that people post over and over again that other people should quit discussing something when they themselves continue to propogate a thread.

When you tell people to "move on", you are implying they should stop discussing and posting, while you continue to post.

Just something to think about. No hard feelings. I admire your passion for a good DC team who is still "in the hunt".

YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLOGIZE TO CPA? CPA needs to thank them for keeping them in the game. MY GOSH PPL, WAKE UP. You all are hilarious. DC got hit and pushed so much tonight, I heard their jerseys had bruises.

I want to be there to see who in the H% has brass ones big enough to apologize to CPA. What are they going to apologize for, not doing a good enough job of throwing the game? Geeezzzz. You ppl are unbelieveable!

You have GOT to be kidding. DC absolutely played dirty all night long. They were constantly slapping at the CPA players. The game was won by CPA and stolen from them by Officials and "sleepy" clock keepers. You can justify it all you want but the win was handed to DC on a silver platter.

CPA you are THE CHAMPIONS!!! and I'm sorry that your hard work had to end up on such a sour note....you were totally violated.

Do you actually know what a cheap shot is? Cheap shots are things done to cause bodily harm such things as throwing aggressive elbows, a shot in the nose, and undercutting a player going up for layup/dunk!

#20 throwing aggressive elbows all night long. Watch the game film. By your definition a cheap shot.

You have GOT to be kidding. DC absolutely played dirty all night long. They were constantly slapping at the CPA players. The game was won by CPA and stolen from them by Officials and "sleepy" score keepers. You can justify it all you want but the win was handed to DC on a silver platter. CPA you are THE CHAMPIONS!!! and I'm sorry that your hard work had to end up on such a sour note....you were totally violated.

violated /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that sounds DIRTY!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GREAT JOB OFFICIALS AND "SLEEPY" SCORE KEEPER... glad they made the last second 3 pointer to win... thats impressive for the "sleepy" score keeper to shoot the ball run over and put the basket on the scoreboard wow so impressive of him guess he wasn't that sleepy huh? AS the Officials comment they were bad on both sides!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

#20 throwing aggressive elbows all night long. Watch the game film. By your definition a cheap shot.

I will watch the game film!

How about sending me that picture..

overtoncountyfan@yahoo.com

So will I....can't WAIT to count the number of times your players walked and walked and walked and walked and walked........I actually sat near a man who REFS games...heck he lost count. Ya'll have fun...I am moving on to another thread. As I have said CPA you have a GREAT TEAM.....you will be back to state next year. You have too much talent not to. Carry on...........