Antioch vs Seigel

Icy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to see the stars win tonight on my birthday, good present siegel. they executed well the entire night and just played with fire (besides the cold streak in the 3rd). siegel out played them so hard, i was proud. and how about kerry hammonds aka DWIGHT HOWARD throwing the ball in the rim...that was amazing, he was about to posterize this guy but he got fouled hard. this is a TEAM ladies and gentlemen, the chemistry they played with, dont be suprised to see them win it all.

also that was the best crowd i have seen at state tourney and i think i have gone atleast one day every year since 2003. i expect it to be more packed tomorrow

we even had celebrities in attendance tonight, only the younger crowd will know of him, but Allstar from Cash Money Records was there tonight, he's from nashville and i think he was there to support antioch (he is an alumni of Hume-Fogg tho). then again, his name is allSTAR, maybe he was there to support siegel haha /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(excuse the garbage camera phone quality)

Allstar's Myspace

I'm really glad that Siegel won tonight after everybody except us Siegel fans thought there was no way they were going to pull the upset. Tyler Cutter played really good, he had 14 points and he at least had 10 assists. Cutter controlled the game and handled the ball extremely well tonight because he's used to that kind of competition and knows what it takes to win. Gooch, Kerry, and Levon all played really well too. They each had 11 points apiece. Siegel plays Rigdeway tomorrow night at 8:45 and should be a great game. If Siegel can handle their press that they put on Clarksville tonight in the 2nd half, they should be fine. Go Stars /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My question is how effective will your prized DE be at UT? UT football swallows some of your great players alive. We know that McAdoo has the opportunity to make a splash immediately at UNC, will Mr. Hughes just be a special teams player for the big orange. Antioch wins this game on the basis of a strong team effort offensively, and that tenacious D.

Mc A who......Looks like those sophomores handled him just fine.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The environment at UT is no different than players at every other SEC program. They just don't get the preferential treatment that other schools get. And I don't think it was behavior issues that cost him. Fulmer wasn't even aware of him until Shadowens recommended that he should take a look at him. He dominated his senior season mainly..thats another reason. Watson doesn't exactly help his players in recruiting...at all.

And starfan...just stop. Saying that is the most idiotic comment in this whole thread. White Station would have gone undefeated most likely in 7-AAA.

Hoolie...you stop...in fact get a life. I know from hearing everybody talk, and seeing scores over the last couple of years White County has one of the best home court advanges anywhere in the state....thats why Imay not like it, its the truth. Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

also that was the best crowd i have seen at state tourney and i think i have gone atleast one day every year since 2003. i expect it to be more packed tomorrow

Totally disagree

Siegel's crowd the first two years was way better than tonight's

Not only that, but the DC/CPA game's crowd was superior to tonight's. It got loud!

Add to that the Bolivar crowds the years that they won the state, or the Giles County crowds that packed the glass house.

No comparison.

uspet of the century. never thought i'd say it....but the stars are pretty good. but cutters still the most overrated player in the nation

Interesting comment about Cutter. The PG who led his team to victory over a team who had not been beaten by ant team in the state. He shot 6 times all game. Led the team in scoring and led his team to victory. Many people in the stands including college coaches were raving about his passing. Someone is clueless and I beleive I call that a "Facial"! Go Siegel and Cutter!