Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> AMEN!! I haven't congradulated you guys yet, but I want to tell you two coaches you have done an outstanding job with the boy's. You have everything to be proud of and I am proud of the boy's for acomplishing the things they have. Great group of nice young men..I wish the Sr's the best in whatever they choose in life and may it be rewarding to them as there ball playing has been to this loyal JC fan...by the way fanatic tell loftis I think I can take him lol he will know what you mean /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My hat's off to you look forward to it next year.......

I want to second what stang just said. That was an outstanding tourney run. Im an upperman guy of course, but i could not help but cheer your guys on.

I look forward to catching you folks in the gym again next season. Congrats on a great year, and good luck to the outgoing seniors. I am sure you will all do well in life.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch your mouth old man this is the boys you're talking about. I don't care what problems you have with the girls program but you leave us out of it. The boys on this team have all lived here since the day they were born and you know it. So you leave the boys of JC off your list of programs to make fun of and all will be ok! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Was not talking about the boys just like the other poster was stating,a kid just stated that Manassas had 6 transfers,he being a student at J.C.was just asking for it. As for being and old man and watching my mouth,you need to quit agging stuff own,since you are an assistant coach at Jackson County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

man that was a good nap. Manassas could not throw it in the ocean and still won by 18 3-19 from long range. earlier today uc was 2-25. it must be something in the water in the boro. The officials did let JC hold and grab buckner all night. I did get some good sleep. this was the 2nd time this season .anassas had a game like this. last time bolton beat them. I did say Manassas could have a bad game and still win. LC needed a mirical to win this game read my old post. devilish LC played hard but I told you david's little sister could not do what he did. lol!!

I`ve often wondered how much playing in a big arena effects outside shooting. Face it, these are high school teams and for the most part are used to playing in confined high school gyms. Then they get to Murphy Center where the crowd and outer walls are very far away. There is just so much open space behind the goals that it leads me to think that it could easily create a depth problem for outside shooters.

I`ve often wondered how much playing in a big arena effects outside shooting. Face it, these are high school teams and for the most part are used to playing in confined high school gyms. Then they get to Murphy Center where the crowd and outer walls are very far away. There is just so much open space behind the goals that it leads me to think that it could easily create a depth problem for outside shooters.

I wondered the same thing and with the trinitron showing pics of them shooting and the much bigger crowds. I wanted to ask some of the players the same thing. No way am i saying the outcome of any game would have changed but some of the real good teams I have heard about through the season seemed to have had trouble making their shots fall. I did not have the pleasure of seeing some of these teams play but got the low down from the paper and fan supporters and of course on here. Just wondering if it made a difference too!! I quess it comes down to a mental game of who can block what out and adjust..

Was not talking about the boys just like the other poster was stating,a kid just stated that Manassas had 6 transfers,he being a student at J.C.was just asking for it. As for being and old man and watching my mouth,you need to quit agging stuff own,since you are an assistant coach at Jackson County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe you are on the boys board talking about the JC boys. I don't believe i have agged anything on with you or anyone else for that matter. We both know how you feel towards JC since the things that happened this past year. So lets just let it go shall we?

man that was a good nap. Manassas could not throw it in the ocean and still won by 18 3-19 from long range. earlier today uc was 2-25. it must be something in the water in the boro. The officials did let JC hold and grab buckner all night. I did get some good sleep. this was the 2nd time this season .anassas had a game like this. last time bolton beat them. I did say Manassas could have a bad game and still win. LC needed a mirical to win this game read my old post. devilish LC played hard but I told you david's little sister could not do what he did. lol!!

you talk all this stuff and know nothing' congrats to JC on over achieving by reaching the state a tribute to the coaches and these players. But JC is the one that didn't play thier game as they have in other post season games look at the shooting Manassas 38% and JC 25% and JC strong point was 3's and they just wouldn't fall abd Bulkner's size and ability altered our inside game. I give manassas credit for being the superior team, a great team that has the talent to win the state but the 50-60 point victory you were predicting was the only time you were sleeping.Had we hit our early threes and got the lead it could have turned into a nightmare while you were naping and your team was the one slowed it down last half but hey thats how the game is played

First of all congrats to JC for reaching state and for taking out last years state runner up. And congrats to Manassas for winning and making it to the championship game. There were a few things that I would change.

1. Coach- you don't take a plan that has been working for you and got your boys to state then change it------DON'T FIX WHAT'S NOT BROKEN!!!!

2.You took out your player that got you there. You had a guy who shot over a 6 foot 7 guy but didn't even give him a chance to try over the 6 foot 8 guy at state.

3.You let a player that shot a 3 when he got it in his hands and didn't make a one of them. He should have stopped with 3's and maybe gone to the basket 2 is better than giving the other team the ball back without scoring at all. When he didn't stop, as a coach you should have made him stop by putting his rear on the bench and telling him stop. Then put him back in but make him think about it for a minute.

4.You had a player that scored 16 or so points in the sectional and you didn't even use him in the state, you had one that couldn't even hit the goal from the 3 point mark but still tried. Manassas had 6 players on the floor against 4 of ours. Every time that one player got the ball everyone around my area of the seats said, OHHHHHHHHH, he's gonna shoot a 3 and give it to the other team." Because he didn't hit any.

5. Finally I think that you just got out coached by a coach who knew what they were doing. I think maybe you were okay with just going to state and didn't care if you really won or not or maybe you were afraid of winning. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

First of all congrats to JC for reaching state and for taking out last years state runner up. And congrats to Manassas for winning and making it to the championship game. There were a few things that I would change.

1. Coach- you don't take a plan that has been working for you and got your boys to state then change it------DON'T FIX WHAT'S NOT BROKEN!!!!

2.You took out your player that got you there. You had a guy who shot over a 6 foot 7 guy but didn't even give him a chance to try over the 6 foot 8 guy at state.

3.You let a player that shot a 3 when he got it in his hands and didn't make a one of them. He should have stopped with 3's and maybe gone to the basket 2 is better than giving the other team the ball back without scoring at all. When he didn't stop, as a coach you should have made him stop by putting his rear on the bench and telling him stop. Then put him back in but make him think about it for a minute.

4.You had a player that scored 16 or so points in the sectional and you didn't even use him in the state, you had one that couldn't even hit the goal from the 3 point mark but still tried. Manassas had 6 players on the floor against 4 of ours. Every time that one player got the ball everyone around my area of the seats said, OHHHHHHHHH, he's gonna shoot a 3 and give it to the other team." Because he didn't hit any.

5. Finally I think that you just got out coached by a coach who knew what they were doing. I think maybe you were okay with just going to state and didn't care if you really won or not or maybe you were afraid of winning. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Don't even get on here and start that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were a true fan of the school you would never post a post like this. You must have some jealousy issues or absolutely have no clue about basketball. maybe both!!!!!!!!!