Mitchell vs Howard

RichieRich2007

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being from Shelby county I am pulling for Mitchell, but the more I look at howard and what they do, it makes it scary. This game is a buzzer beater either way...

DragonMaster,

I'm pulling for all our Memphis teams, as well.

I tell you what, though--if Mitchell doesn't do a better job of blocking out and rebounding than they did vs. Austin East, then Mitchell will likely be shown the door tonight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonMaster, are you a Collierville High School student or Alum--if so what graduating year?

I'm a CHS Alum--Class of 1980. Go Dragons! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DragonMaster,

I'm pulling for all our Memphis teams, as well.

I tell you what, though--if Mitchell doesn't do a better job of blocking out and rebounding than they did vs. Austin East, then Mitchell will likely be shown the door tonight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonMaster, are you a Collierville High School student or Alum--if so what graduating year?

I'm a CHS Alum--Class of 1980. Go Dragons! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am there now, look for the biggest head on the faculty web site.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am there now, look for the biggest head on the faculty web site.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Man, that's funny. Don't feel bad, though--heck, I had one of the biggest afro's in my class! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My neck still hurts now, some 28 years later, from all that hair!

Mitchell is running away with this one. 21 point lead with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. 65-44.

Tory (sp?) for Mitchell has 33 points. Or something like that.

Wow!

Thanks for the updates, Coniglio. Plz keep 'em coming!

--------------------------------------------

Go Mitchell!

Mitchell is running away with this one. 21 point lead with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. 65-44.

Torry (sp?) for Mitchell has 33 points. Or something like that.

Tory is THE TRUTH! That dude can play some ball, and finish in the paint like nobody else in Memphis!

Amazingly, I don't think his knee is 100% healed....at least, I wouldn't think so--given the way he hobbled all over the court vs. Haywood!