Dyer Co. fans

ready4boro

I'm Just a fan of the game an coacht. But every since that last horn went off in the boro they have been eating humble pie everyday. You guys just knew you were going to win. I race cars and when someone says fast and furious I think crash and burn. I am a fan of the team. What I saw from them that the coach had no control I could tell the way the players walked off the court, leaning back in the chairs just the small thing they needed to win to be a complete team.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yeah Pray for me

What on earth are you thinking ...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> no I take that back what are you drinking? Don't you know that adsmom and her choctaw disciples are going to have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> my advice just take it like a man....

and please I pray that you are not a Trojan Fan... because they are convince all of us hate them and are jealous and nothing could be further from the truth. I actually stopped coming on the board the later part of the season because it was way too much hating and putting down and we never do this or that.... there are bad people on every side the good and the bad so I would never say what a Trojan fan would or would not do and I never believed that our team were perfect people or above anyone else we are all human and make mistakes... I think I better be quiet because I get put out to dry with you... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm Just a fan of the game an coacht. But every since that last horn went off in the boro they have been eating humble pie everyday. You guys just knew you were going to win. I race cars and when someone says fast and furious I think crash and burn. I am a fan of the team. What I saw from them that the coach had no control I could tell the way the players walked off the court, leaning back in the chairs just the small thing they needed to win to be a complete team.

Haaaaaa!!!haaaaaa!!!! I have eaten NO humble pie....don't speak for me, I can do that quite well myself. I NEVER said we would win state! It is an honor to make it there!!! THEIR coach is very proud of them, as are the fans....he obviously has control of them..they made it to semi-finals of state, had a Mr. Basketball candidate. Look at their record....why would we eat humble pie?? I can't wait to see what they bring next season....for one we have one of the top ranked players in the state coming back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Things are a nice shade of ORANGE around here...and I LOVE IT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What on earth are you thinking ...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> no I take that back what are you drinking? Don't you know that adsmom and her choctaw disciples are going to have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> my advice just take it like a man....

and please I pray that you are not a Trojan Fan... because they are convince all of us hate them and are jealous and nothing could be further from the truth. I actually stopped coming on the board the later part of the season because it was way too much hating and putting down and we never do this or that.... there are bad people on every side the good and the bad so I would never say what a Trojan fan would or would not do and I never believed that our team were perfect people or above anyone else we are all human and make mistakes... I think I better be quiet because I get put out to dry with you... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ahhh.....NO.1TROJAN....you don't bother me a bit /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cause you aren't whiny. There are just a select few I can't stand from D'burg. I've never lost a bit of sleep over anything said on these boards. Contrary to some people's beliefs...I am happy for any kid REGARDLESS where they are from if they excel in sports or anything else for that matter.

All you are is a HATER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> :You know what they say about HATERS...I can't say it on here. Dude> Show some love for these kids....What kind of cars do you race....HOT WHEELS OR MATCH BOX /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yankees8589 what is our out look in the AL East this year. I don't like our pitching.

Offensively...We are as good as anybody. Hope the offense can carry us through the rough patches with the three youg pitchers. I think Hughes and Chamberlin are top of the rotation type guys but may be a a couple of years away(they could also be ready now). Kennedy will make a very good number three eventually. I like Wang and Petite but I think Musssina's days are numbered. It all falls on our young pitching.....I am so glad they didn't pull the trigger and aquire Santana..Alot of people disagree but I say in 2009 and 2010 people will see why they didn't make the trade. Good young power arms are the hardest thing to get and they have three all under 25 years old. Having said that....as bad as I hate to say it I think the Red Sox will win the division this year. But I really like the Yankees future...next season we shave something like 70 million in payroll coming off the books ( Giambi, Mussina, and Abreau are the big ones) frees up the dollars to go after CC Sabathia and maybe a good young star corner outfileder. Austin Jackson is one of their top prospects and the CF of the future..I think he plays CF. I'm just so glad they finally invested more dollars in scouts and the farm system instead of trading for aging veterans.

Is this topic really necessary? It appears that someone is just trying to rile people up. Dyer County had a great season. Final four ain't bad in anyone's book.

I agree

All you are is a HATER /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> :You know what they say about HATERS...I can't say it on here. Dude> Show some love for these kids....What kind of cars do you race....HOT WHEELS OR MATCH BOX /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hater why would I have to hate I gave the kids credit. I wanted the kids to win but I Just don't like some of their fans that talk so much.