Best Freshman for 2008?

Hanna1046

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delmonico is good, and i have seen him play many times and he is the real deal. But Pfeifer ranging from 84-90? im sorry but there is not a freshman that can throw 90 in the state! I want to know how fast he was throwing when they stopped the car

I will agree with the no one hitting 90. But Pfeifer is probably not far from it.

From what I hear, Connell at Boone hit 86 the other day and Norris hit 85. Both lefty freshmen.

They will push each other and complement each other. Connell also has 2 home runs.

The freshmen as has been stated in Northeast Tennessee have really turned it on this year.

Would be great to see all of these together for one tournament. Would make a great team with some real strong pitching and hitting.

I will agree with the no one hitting 90. But Pfeifer is probably not far from it.

From what I hear, Connell at Boone hit 86 the other day and Norris hit 85. Both lefty freshmen.

They will push each other and complement each other. Connell also has 2 home runs.

The freshmen as has been stated in Northeast Tennessee have really turned it on this year.

Would be great to see all of these together for one tournament. Would make a great team with some real strong pitching and hitting.

Theres a huge difference in 90 mph and 85. Pfeifer is a low 80s pitcher right now...but who cares...why argue about his velo when the kid is tearin it up anways!

I saw Philip Pfeifer today against Maryville. He was timed at 87mph. He was bringing the heat. If there is a better freshman than him I want to see him. This kid totally shut down a good hitting Maryville baseball team. In 5 innings pitched he had 14 strikeouts I believe. He made a believer out of me.

I saw Philip Pfeifer today against Maryville. He was timed at 87mph. He was bringing the heat. If there is a better freshman than him I want to see him. This kid totally shut down a good hitting Maryville baseball team. In 5 innings pitched he had 14 strikeouts I believe. He made a believer out of me.

Rebelron Any ideal how many pitches Pfiefer pitched tonight? Or any Admiral fans how many pitches is he throwing in a game?

Pfiefer can hit 90. When he throws it looks the exact same as the hammers.

I'm played against both of them... and pfiefer cant touch 90.. if u can show me a gun on pfiefer that says 90, then i can probably show you a radar gun that doesnt work. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Pfeifer throws in the mid 80s. He throws it fast enough. I figure in 3 years he will throw in the mid 90s. His fastball impressed me. But! What impressed me the most was how he located his pitches. His movement on his fastball was impressive. His curve ball was breaking on a dime. His motion looked great. Someone has trained this young man well.