Golden Circle AllStar Game

yankees8589

Well GC can be wrong sometimes too but your very wrong about blake being better than MJ. This is one of the only times I have looked at what you have to say make a point an stop babbling.

Your wrong again....you read everything I posted a week or two ago or somebody else must have been replying under you screen name. I made a point and I think I will keep babbling as you call it. Why don't you stop acting like a Burro. Wrong about Mclin is an understatemant!!!!!! Your the one that started the DC fan thread with the sole purpose of getting everybody riled up....for no other reason thaan that....guess thats how you get your kicks!!!!! And I have yet to see any insight from you that makes any sense..like I said you post and let others do all the explaining for you.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saw the part where someone said Blake was quiker than MJ Brown. THats funny. Ask CJ crittendon about how quick MJ is and see is he remembers getting up off the floor after a crossover put on him by MJ last year.

I'm gonna go a step further and make a statement based on what i've seen and from talking with a few others that know the game (coaches and such). I think yalls (DYER Co.) best player is crittendon. Yall could have not had blake and made it to state... plenty of others that could fill his role good enough. You loose CJ then you dont make it period. CJ is/or at least was highly underrated up until the state tournament. Oh, if you didnt notice i'm giving a DC player credit incase you DC people think i'm just hating on blake cause i dont like DC or something. Just trying to be honest

to get this back to the post it was orginally set up to be...aren't they announcing these teams today?

Yeah I think I saw where it was suppose to be yesterday... But I don't know I've been searching around to try to find it not working though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

to get this back to the post it was orginally set up to be...aren't they announcing these teams today?

I talked to the sports editor of the Jackson sun a week ago...he told me then it would be two or three weeks before the lineups would be announced. What was posted yesterday was in error and I beleive Bigster came back and stated so. Some players were in Jackson earlier this week doing photo shoots for the all west TN team that the jackson sun comes out with at the end of each season.

OBVIOUSLY quite a few colleges think Blake is worth having......I don't look at OPINIONS ....which is what all these comments are.....I prefer to look at recruitment. You would actually do yourself some good to read yankees posts. I've asked him many questions about teams I haven't seen play for his opinion and he has been SPOT ON, every single one of them correct.....on the money. Remeber Blake had team mates that were awesome players...he was an unselfish player. Every single player on that team KNEW who the ball needed to go to at any given time. He didn't have to carry a whole team....he played ON A TEAM /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MJ didnt have to carry a team on his shoulders either.Union City was a team also.There was Lovan Mosley who had 17 points in the semis,Tony Wilkins who should have made all state scored double figures every game in state,Andre Coby who had double figures 2 out of 3 games and had 15 rebounds against 6'6 Mcfaden and 6'8 Buckner in the championship game,Nic Brooks who had a very good semis and was just huge in the championship game with 3 big 3's to ignite the run,Pat Polk who is just a beast on the inside against the bigger Manassas players,Ryan Simpson who took a couple of big charges,and of course MJ Brown who does what a star player should do.So Uc,is not a one man team either.I know Blake is a good person and ball player,but he is not a high major player.He is best suited for a mid major team and I dont believe that Louisville has offerd.

Your wrong again....you read everything I posted a week or two ago or somebody else must have been replying under you screen name. I made a point and I think I will keep babbling as you call it. Why don't you stop acting like a Burro. Wrong about Mclin is an understatemant!!!!!! Your the one that started the DC fan thread with the sole purpose of getting everybody riled up....for no other reason thaan that....guess thats how you get your kicks!!!!! And I have yet to see any insight from you that makes any sense..like I said you post and let others do all the explaining for you.

I don't reply to alot because I have a Job an a life.

MJ didnt have to carry a team on his shoulders either.Union City was a team also.There was Lovan Mosley who had 17 points in the semis,Tony Wilkins who should have made all state scored double figures every game in state,Andre Coby who had double figures 2 out of 3 games and had 15 rebounds against 6'6 Mcfaden and 6'8 Buckner in the championship game,Nic Brooks who had a very good semis and was just huge in the championship game with 3 big 3's to ignite the run,Pat Polk who is just a beast on the inside against the bigger Manassas players,Ryan Simpson who took a couple of big charges,and of course MJ Brown who does what a star player should do.So Uc,is not a one man team either.I know Blake is a good person and ball player,but he is not a high major player.He is best suited for a mid major team and I dont believe that Louisville has offerd.

Who said Louisville offered? Is MJ best suited for mid major to?

I don't reply to alot because I have a Job an a life.

you are probably right about the first part but the last part i'm not sure about /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />:thumb : This question had been asked before and never answered....Did you actually play at DC ? I would be curious if some of the DC people on here know you . Your probably a good guy just like everybody else but you like to stir things up and set back and watch...let others do your dirty work, if you will...Some are big enough suckers they will do it for you and never know you are using them just for that purpose....your a strange DUDE!!!!!!