Shadowens Resigns

CoachFB

He may not know exactly what he is doing but he definately knows that there is an opportunity out there waiting for him to take. The only question is if he doesnt go to MTCS then where does he end up. I cant see him not coaching.

I can promise you that at this very moment there is nothing in the works at this moment, NOT at MTCS or anywhere else...sorry to disappoint you.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sir i no for a FACT that your statements are inaccurate...i have not read the paper this morning BUT why would a principal look for a head coach when he already has one?...yes after the season there was talk of Shad leaving however he did tell him he was going to staay before christmas DO NOT BLAME RAIKES for this one there is no one to blame coach shad and a change of heart so he decided to leave..i do know than what i am telling and i will not go into it but situations change over a few month period so he has decided to leave GO WARRIORSsir i no for a FACT that your statements are inaccurate...i have not read the paper this morning BUT why would a principal look for a head coach when he already has one?...yes after the season there was talk of Shad leaving however he did tell him he was going to staay before christmas DO NOT BLAME RAIKES for this one there is no one to blame coach shad and a change of heart so he decided to leave..i do know than what i am telling and i will not go into it but situations change over a few month period so he has decided to leave GO WARRIORS

As a matter of fact you are exaclty correct, I just got word that the "rummor" that I was told was incorrect and I am very sorry to Mr. Raikes and the Shadowens family for my comment. I was wrong and it was wrong of me to believe something that was not told to me by a reliable source. Again I was wrong and I do again apologize.

As a matter of fact you are exaclty correct, I just got word that the "rummor" that I was told was incorrect and I am very sorry to Mr. Raikes and the Shadowens family for my comment. I was wrong and it was wrong of me to believe something that was not told to me by a reliable source. Again I was wrong and I do again apologize.

you deleted your so i deleted mine thank you for changing or correcting or getting better info and for being man enough to admit it

RIVERDALEMAN

It said that Raikes plans to make a decision in 2 weeks for the replacement. I understand he wants to hire quickly so they can be in place and bond with the players, but dang....this seems a bit hasty to me. He said it didn't necessarily have to be a Smyrna guy this time. Does that mean that Wyant is the frontrunner for this job? I would think Coach Mitchell should have a shot at it myself. He is a Smyrna alumni and quite knowledgeable in the sport. Plus he has turned down several opportunities at other places lately.......hmmmmmm.

It said that Raikes plans to make a decision in 2 weeks for the replacement. I understand he wants to hire quickly so they can be in place and bond with the players, but dang....this seems a bit hasty to me. He said it didn't necessarily have to be a Smyrna guy this time. Does that mean that Wyant is the frontrunner for this job? I would think Coach Mitchell should have a shot at it myself. He is a Smyrna alumni and quite knowledgeable in the sport. Plus he has turned down several opportunities at other places lately.......hmmmmmm.

I hope Wyant gets the job.