Shadowens Resigns

CoachFB

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud has the call here on this one. I would be willing to bet that the next coach will be a gentleman with several years experience in being a head coach. Either way that person will call the shots on every aspect including the person who runs the video. I hope it is somebody the kids love to play for and respect. With the talent that is currently in the pound at SHS I would be picky about who I let run the show.

come on 2P again with this rankin thing...are you sure you are not coach Rankin himself

With Rankin spending so much time in Murfreesboro lately it is not surprising if he was eyeing a slot in the Boro again.

My bet is on Watson's slot as Siegel does have the atheletes, and especially if Alcoa has not come across with this years bonus yet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest workinprogress

I can promise you that at this very moment there is nothing in the works at this moment, NOT at MTCS or anywhere else...sorry to disappoint you.

Not disappointing me. Infact all I said is that there is an opportunity out there for him. I am sure there are a lot of opportunities out there for him. Like I said, the only question is where will he end up? Who wouldnt want a coach who has led his team to back to back state titles? And how do you know there is nothing in the works? According to Shad himself it has always been about God. Well are you God? Maybe there is something in the works.

Wyant, if hired, would have to hire an entire new staff as well. There would be mass exodus. Not respected amongnst his peers.

I no for a fact that this is not true he is highly respected for his hard work during his year at smyrna while i do not know who will get the job I do KNOW THAT HE IS RESPECTED AT SMYRNA...

there is another on the staff that could be in the running and i am sure their is a former coach or just another successful coach that may apply for the job and Raikes wont make a decsion without proper thought and time he is old school and he will make a sound decsion and smyrna will be just fine

This Shad rumor has been out there for a while H'Ville.

Everyone in Rutherford County has heard the MTCS rumor since the close of last season. Whether it happens or not, I don't know, but it sure is fishy that they have not filled that slot on Memorial Blvd yet.

If I'm Smyrna, I put an all-out press on Rankin. There are some things I don't like about the guy, but he's a winner and runs a similar scheme. However, word on the street is that Ole Gary has his eyes on either the Siegel or Blackman job...........whichever one comes open first. Both of those jobs have a load of potential, but they can't get right.

How many D-I players does Siegel need to be competitive??