Willie Blount rumor

LSMFT

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prayers are for Coach Meadows. I had thought if anyone knew anything it would be on here. He may be done coaching at WB from how I read the papers. He kind of left it open for thought. I know the WB fans are hurting over this one and those kids over there just can't seem to catch a break at coaching stability. I hope all is well as this un folds and Coach is back at the helm just as fast as he left the post.

Haha... I never knew how much hatred and distaste William Blount fans really had for Maryville until today. I work at a law office downtown here in Maryville and a WB parent came in. Well we got to chatting about this topic and football. Well then he went off on a rant about how much Maryville cheats and how he has all this Maryville game footage where refs are favoring Maryville. Claimed that the missed extra point this year really was good. Claimed that he was going to send all the game footage and pictures from the past four years (the ones that proved Maryville had the favor of the refs and was cheating) to Nashville and that I should "watch what is going to happen." Also claimed that he is related to half the kids on Maryville's roster that live in the county and don't pay tuition.

It was really hard not to laugh.

Haha... I never knew how much hatred and distaste William Blount fans really had for Maryville until today. I work at a law office downtown here in Maryville and a WB parent came in. Well we got to chatting about this topic and football. Well then he went off on a rant about how much Maryville cheats and how he has all this Maryville game footage where refs are favoring Maryville. Claimed that the missed extra point this year really was good. Claimed that he was going to send all the game footage and pictures from the past four years (the ones that proved Maryville had the favor of the refs and was cheating) to Nashville and that I should "watch what is going to happen." Also claimed that he is related to half the kids on Maryville's roster that live in the county and don't pay tuition.

It was really hard not to laugh.

WOW!! That is deep hatred. That extra point was close though, but I dont think that the ref would have blown that call intentionally. The only cheating that Maryville is known for is the open zone enrollment. Im sure there is some recruiting going on, but they win so much that winning is the only recruiting you have to do. I just think that open zone should not be legal, thats just my opinion. I hope that all goes well for coach Meadows he really turned that program at WB around.

MaryvilleRebels

I know people who graduated from Alcoa,Heritage,William Blount and some of the former High Schools in Blount County. I have worked with these people. I have worked with Halls,Central and Powell fans. I have heard stuff like that for years. Maryville recruits,They dodge the big boys,They have illegal practices. I will tell you something even funnier than that. Here is what some former coworkers have told me.

"My senior year at Friendsville we beat Maryville 5 TD's to 1 in a scrimmage". "We had Danny Spradlin crying after that scrimmage". This guy said he graduated from Friendsville in 1977. That Maryville team won state in 1976. I asked that guy if Friendsville won state that year. I told him he was full of crap.

"My senior year we beat Maryville 42-0 in a scrimmage". "I am amazed they won state because we killed them" This guy went to Seymour during the 2001 season. I went to a lot of Maryville scrimmages. The only time I remember Maryville and Seymour scrimmaging was at a 4 way scrimage in 2006 at Oak Ridge. I told that guy he was full of it.

"My senior year at Walland we challenged Maryville to a scrimmage but they chickened out" That was the 1976 season when Maryville won state.

"My senior year at Doyle we went 10-0 in the regular season" "Maryville was too scared to scrimmage us that year".

These are the ones I can think of right now.

All of you Maryville people need to realize that other people in east Tenn. know some things ever now and then.

Rebelron, eye was rong once. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LMSFT hit happens everwhere...Eye read in tha paper today that Professur Dehart frum Hauls mite haiv been rong two...

Hope eveurthang turns out rite for the Meadows family.

Maryville Rebels, my classmait and referee who called tha extree point agin Will-Yum Blunt told me hit wuz no good...and he has good glasses.... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Way to get off topic MaryvilleRebels...I guess you just can't handle the fact that every thread isn't about Maryville...so you had to drag them into it

Aren't there other topics where you can fascinate us all with your tales of WB fans /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />